Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Charmed Waters

Charmed Waters

a part of “Charmed Waters”, a fictional universe by BoneBrain.

An unlikely pirate crew seeks the riches beyond the Unresting Abyss. Adventure camaraderie and humour to follow.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Charmed Waters”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Charmed Waters

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:31 pm

Not sure where I fit into this all - but if Kat doesn't reply by tomorrow, I think I'll type something up to get things rolling a bit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:43 pm

IM SO SORRY GUYS. I GOT CAUGHT IN SOOOOO MANY THINGS THESE LAST FEW DAYS AND I GOT NO OPPORTUNITY TO POST. So sorry about stalling things...I hope I didn't lower morale by my absence...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:36 am

Moral could never be low. We're too excited about the rp. We just didn't want to leave you behind @Kat
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:23 am

No no no Kat, don't worry. It had only been, like, two days lmao. We're all still super excited, I am especially now that I don't feel like I'm going to die every time I try to sit up. Great post by the way! Glad that Doe has some back up when trying to leave Juane. Now, I wonder how Juane would feel if Doe showed up with TWO girls, claiming she's got some clients while she was suppose to be off work. Juane would be ecstatic and probably leave her alone for the rest of the night, so she'd have time to prepare. Should be a blast to write! However, for now, I'm waiting for other people to catch up first. uwu
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:40 am

Finally managed to sneak a post in there for Atticus - woohoo!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:57 pm

Man! I'm trying to think up space related pick up lines SUN could use on STAR, but I'm apparently off my game. Sad day!

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WilPen on Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:28 pm

I posted, but it's a little short, sorry. Once we get underway I'll probably be able to do more. Still working on my people skills ^-^

WilPen
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:48 am

Hello Everyone :) So my surgery went well but I am so weak and tired half of the time so I'm not sure when I will be able to post. Perhaps on Monday. But I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that I think this is going amazing. Also I don't think this will be dying any time soon. I hope for not a long time >_< It has been such a pleasure to write with you.

So I hereby give permission to whomever to kinda use Malcom to get everyone to the ship and to get them set up there. We should be setting sail soon! :) But yeah feel free to use him a little to push the story along as I just can't seem to keep my eyes open longer than 10 minutes.

<3 Thanks for making this roleplay so awesome!

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:52 am

Thank you for making such an amazing roleplay! I'm glad to hear everything went well. Hope you feel better soon!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:39 pm

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:29 pm

@BoneBrain Get well soon! REST UP REST UP REST UP!!! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:26 pm

ALRIGHT with 'merica day festivities being over and done with, I'm finally free! (Mostly).

I also think it's my turn to post?? Not entirely sure. Also not entirely sure what my post should consist of. Should I take control of Vane, have him call it a night, give them the time to meet on the ship tomorrow, and have everyone disperse? Then Doe takes Red and/or Jazz back to the brothel to gather her things? What are y'alls thoughts.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:21 am

@Starlight Well, Rollins's buddies are still gathering outside the bar and "their animosity is only growing"...so perhaps that could lead to a bar fight? What if one fight creates a domino effect of more fights and eventually the whole tavern got involved?

Also, there is still the issue of our characters getting their supplies before they hit the high seas. I know Jazz still has to do that. We could even do a time skip to the next day if necessary. That way we cut right to the chase once @BoneBrain feels better and is ready to post again.

Idk. Whatever happens, I'm down for anything.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:25 pm

The whole bar fight thing was going to be stopped by Doe leaving with her friends, which scares Rollins off. The biggest issue I was going to have was for Doe to try to escape without Juane knowing, which would involve her bringing whatever person was willing to the brothel as a cover. Then Doe would be able to gather her things discreetly, and if Juane does figure out her plan, she'll have backup.

I'm just not sure what my post should entail and how far it should go.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackamp on Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:14 pm

Hey there BoneBrain~

I could pick up the character "Boatswain." Could I change the FC to Ricky Whittle?

Cheers~
Mackamp

Mackamp
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:56 pm

Red would definitely go with Doe if she asked. But if everyone's up for a time skip that's fine too. Bone sent me a message today about a different rp we're in together so I think they may be posting again sooner rather than later, but the pain meds seem to be on the strong side xD maybe give it one more day?

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BoneBrain on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Hey there everyone! Ok so I think I'm finally sane. Percosets are not to be messed with holy moly. So I'm thinking a time skip might be a good idea but I do also think that it would be cool to incorporate Rollins into the mix. Could we perhaps have him and his buddies try and sabotage the leaving of the ship? Or would that be a little too extreme?

@Mackamp I actually have taken over the role of Boatswain but if you'd like the role of Mate and Powder Monkey are still open. :) Thanks for the interest! I would be happy to change the Face claim to whom ever you like. Sorry for the confusion I keep forgetting to update the front page >_<

BoneBrain
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Jul 07, 2016 7:20 pm

I'm down for whatever. I have no social life atm so all I do is sit and wait.
Btw @Wilpen sorry I haven't responded yet. I'm waiting til there's a little more going on.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:40 pm

Well, Rollins could tell Juane of Doe's attempting to leave, so Juane could be the one to sabotage the ship? Or Rollins could help? I don't know, what do you guys think? Plus, what do you think Juane and Rollins would do in retaliation?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:09 am

Honestly, what I know about crime bosses (pimps or otherwise) they usually have people to do their dirty work for them so I don't think Juane would get involved. He'd just let Rollins and his men do it and he'd probably pay them later.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!