Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conquest of Babylon Online

Conquest of Babylon Online

a part of “Conquest of Babylon Online”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

It has been nearly a year since players of Conquest of Bablyon Online found themselves unable to exit. Told that dying in this game meant death in the real world, players cowered in fear or turned on each other. But, escape is as easy as winning a war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conquest of Babylon Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conquest of Babylon Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Do not worry, Nai~

Tsuki and myself have already thought about a suitable ending, possibly. Well, to be honest, I think we just tried to see how many tropes we could fit into it but.... ANYWAY,

Well, the ending will be pretty awesome. Not that that means everyone or every race will live.....

>:D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Prepare for the feels Nai xD that's all I can say, apart from admitting that I cried while writing her explanation of how her brother died.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:30 pm

D:

Whaii...WHAII!! Why you make such tragic story! T_T

And why you make Haruo awkwardoooooo. He's not good at things like that. Heck... he's never had a girlfriend. xD

Well... Haruo has officially(kind of) made the first move. The ship is being built. :3
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:06 pm

Muahahahaha. Excuse me while I just chuckle evilly, smug in my knowledge of teh admin secretzzzz. >:D

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:06 am

That's right!

WE HAVE TEH SECRETZ AND WE SHALL NOT REVEAL THEM! HAHA!

Also also...

If this was a crossover RP, I could bring one of the first Razes into it. One of the Raze's I made before joining RPG! Oh, and woe was him! To be honest, I've never spent that long on a backstory for any of my characters (as if you couldn't tell), but man, I honestly still cry everytime I read what happened to him.

:c

I HOPE YOU ALL ASSUME THAN ANY AND ALL PAIRINGS THAT ARE BETWEEN TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES WILL END IN TRAGEDY! KNOW DESPAIR! AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

Super also, waiting on you, Asher... hmm, did he say he was going to be gone for a bit? Or was that someone else...? Hmm........

AH, ANYWAY, I'LL BE WORKING ON MARCO'S WORD SHEET THING APP! HE WILL SOON BE AN ACTUAL CHARACTER WITH A BIO AND WHATNOT!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 am

*grins evilly as she knows some of le Admin's secrets too* But yeah, there will be lots of drama-ness & secret sadness on Kaoru's part because she knows they can't be together and survive at the same time. But yes....the ship is starting to be built~~! Dw, Kaoru made a move to....sorta lol.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:07 am

*huddles in a corner all sad and emotional*

I can't believe I don't know any secrets... Pantsu... Is this what you've been up to? Plotting secrets without me?

*sniff*

Ship is building, an iceberg is waiting, Haruo has halted more building to stall their inevitable pain. The ship that only has 1 letter differences in their names. H and K.

That's cute.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 am

FamishedPants wrote:Do not worry, Nai~

Tsuki and myself have already thought about a suitable ending, possibly. Well, to be honest, I think we just tried to see how many tropes we could fit into it but.... ANYWAY,

Well, the ending will be pretty awesome. Not that that means everyone or every race will live.....

>:D

NO ONE HAS TO DIE! -kills all but one person first- Nevermind.... >.> There's actually a game called that. It's pretty sad.

Anyway, I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING. I SWEAR I HAVE A BUSY WEEK WITH CAMP AND ALL THAT AND STUFF AND I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ON THIS SITE WITHOUT LOGGING IN IN LIKE DAYS.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:46 am

I'll reply tomorrow Nai >< I'll do it during my nephew's nap time. Had a party and a clean up yesterday/today so I'm a little drained.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:40 pm

And I've returned. My apologies for not posting, or even been on in the past couple of weeks. I got hit with a huge amount of things I had to do... And every time I could post, I have had writer's block. I will have something up tomorrow. I promise that (It may not be a huge post. But It'll be something.)
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:29 am

I'm waiting on Tsuki at the moment, unless she's waiting on me?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:55 am

Ah yes. She's on a vacation or something, so she won't be able to post for a while.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Back, but I probably won't be able to post tonight 'cause I'm crazy tired from a massive trip and I'm about to hit the sack. I'll try to get something up tomorrow, though.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Asher MstrImmortalis wrote:Ah yes. She's on a vacation or something, so she won't be able to post for a while.

The next day.

Tsukiakari wrote:Back, but I probably won't be able to post tonight 'cause I'm crazy tired from a massive trip and I'm about to hit the sack. I'll try to get something up tomorrow, though.

I lol'd.

Well, hope you had fun, Tsuki! Glad you're back though, we have to get back to work as soon as you're rested! No slacking! There shall be tropes!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Unfortunately, I think it's going to be a short while yet before I can post. As my brother is now off at college, and he worked roughly the same jobs as I did, I now have to assume his obligations on both of said part-time jobs in addition to my own. Also, I now have daily classes at the local university to attend, and even more courses online on top of that. So, yeah. My schedule is completely insane. I'll try to get something up either tomorrow night or over the weekend, though. Again, my apologies.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:50 am

I am finally finished with my character sheet. Sorry it took so long.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:49 pm

Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I've had so much schoolwork and other stuff on my plate that I've barely had any time to get on. I'm reading up on all the posts on other threads that have accumulated in my absence tonight, but tomorrow should leave me a little bit of time to post, at least. If anybody's still here, I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I'll try to have something up as soon as possible.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:43 pm

Hmm, is anyone still even on board for this?

Man, I was hoping this would survive for a while, I mean we were going to have a cool story too...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 pm

I'm still here. I'm tempted to make us YuGiOh cards again using YuGiOh Card Maker~
You know what? I will. And the deck will be awesome. JUST YOU WAIT CUSTOM CARD HATERS. MUAHAHAHAHAHAH- *hackcoughcough*

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

Damioa is still here.
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!