Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conquest of Babylon Online

Conquest of Babylon Online

a part of “Conquest of Babylon Online”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

It has been nearly a year since players of Conquest of Bablyon Online found themselves unable to exit. Told that dying in this game meant death in the real world, players cowered in fear or turned on each other. But, escape is as easy as winning a war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conquest of Babylon Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conquest of Babylon Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:45 am

I just noticed. But Kenpachi Ramasama!!! I heard that name in one of the two best friends videos. lol. Such a dramatic name to say.
Damioa

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:22 am

I'm so tempted to have Shreya save Haruo's character, but I'm unsure who is meant to be saving him or if it's just anyone who can. I wish we had some sort of guideline to go by i.e. who is meant to meet whom first. >.<;; It's a little confusing, especially because the dramatic side of me wants to see random people's reactions to Kaoru and Shreya, but I'm not sure who is meeting someone else (don't want to rain on anyone's planned parade). *deep breath* Okay....my whinge is over xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:17 pm

The rp does seem pretty interesting. Famished, how come you never sent me the link?
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:57 am

•3• yup this rp feels to crowded for me to join, I struggle in my rp with 7 authors, but like 12 is rediculois. Would have been fun though •3•
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:15 am

I only actually invited

Tsuki, Asher, Nai-chan and Soul.

I think.

I'm pretty sure.

Anyway, I didn't know if you'd be interested, and I wasn't sure if you were active at the moment. :/

Well join if it looks good. I'll be waiting for your app! c:

AND ALSO

I WILL NOT STOP THE TSUNDERE ACT EVAR~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 pm

But doesn't the Tsundere act fail if you admit that you're doing a Tsundere act? Shouldn't you be more like, say...

"W-what do you mean, Tsundere?! I-I'm acting totally normal, you're the one who's being weird! I-It's not like I'm treating you specially, or anything, so quit getting stupid ideas, BAKA!"

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Oh yeah. If you're waiting for me to post, you guys can skip me for this post cycle, Famished and Tsuki. I'm working on a lot of stuff.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:23 am

I'm not a tsundere, so there!

Also, was waiting on your post, Tsuki.

c:

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:24 pm

I was waiting on either an Asher post - not anymore - or a Marco reaction as well as Licht's. X.X Sorry. I'll post when I can, then.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:22 pm

I was feeling a bit lazy when I wrote my last post so I didn't include Marco's reaction. However, I was the last of our little group to posties~!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:54 am

I APOLOGIZE FOR NOT INFORMING YOU GUYS THAT I CAN'T LOG INTO RPG.COM.

Well... I couldn't, since I couldn't even log in. I contacted Pantsu though... it seems that he forgot to mention that.

I'm sorry SoulSurvivor, if you were waiting for a response. And, I originally had an awesome post, but when RPG.com decided to go weird on me, I lost it. Now my post is just half-assed...
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:32 pm

Sorry guys, My computer kept signing me out of RPG. Every time I posted too... >.<

Yet I said to hell with the P.O.S. I have (Mac) and have gone to my ALIENWARE! MWAHAHAHA!
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:26 am

It's all good Nai, and is it really weird if I listened to the song Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan whilst creating both of my posts today? o.o

meh *shrugs* I'm just glad that Kaoru and Haruo are getting along really well atm lol

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:31 am

Oh dear... are you addicted to that song? The beat's catchy, though I felt a little annoyed after a while listening to it. x|

I fear that they're getting along TOO well. O_O Haruo's attracted~

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Leave it to me to forget to tell everyone that I'd be going on a camping trip... Sorry Lufia. X_X
Well, I'm baaaaack!
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Almost done with mah character. Just need to finish up on the equipment and abilities.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:11 am

Double post -.-

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 am

@ Nai You know...there's a central irony with Haruo and Kaoru....if he'd stayed an angel they could have seen each other in person if they both survived the game. And she's attracted to him too lol, though if she finds out he's a skinny boy she'll be shattered, because of the whole 'only one race can survive' thing.
Kaoru: "I finally meet a nice boy and one of us has to DIE so that the other can possibly be free to live outside of the game.....tragically dramatic much?!!"

And nope, not addicted to the song, just....thought it suited Haruo for some reason lol

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 am

That is true... :(
So... The Haruo/Kaoru ship is going to set sail?

PLEASE PANTS! THERE MUST BE A LOOPHOLE IN THIS SYSTEM! THERE MUST BE A WAY OTHER THAN KILL EVERY OTHER RACE!! PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE!!?!?!

THE HARUO AND KAORU SHIP MUST DOCK! It must not sink like the Titanic!

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:38 pm

You know guys, if the humans win, they might still be together, just trapped.
Unless the game disappears after we win, then the other two factions just die off. That would suck...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!