Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conquest of Babylon Online

Conquest of Babylon Online

a part of “Conquest of Babylon Online”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

It has been nearly a year since players of Conquest of Bablyon Online found themselves unable to exit. Told that dying in this game meant death in the real world, players cowered in fear or turned on each other. But, escape is as easy as winning a war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conquest of Babylon Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conquest of Babylon Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Illusionist on Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:25 pm

I'm still along for the ride.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Illusionist
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:16 pm

Alright! I accepted a few more people, although I might've just skimmed through them just now. I'm a bit excited and I want to get this started eventually. If I missed something that may be unfair or the sort, simply point it out in PMs or the sort, with the exception of Tsuki, who is sleeping with the admin has permission to.

Just kidding Tsuki don't kill me please.

As for Bromander's app, I recall him asking me to probably decline his in favor of a human one, but I need his confirmation, and the rest are WIPs.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:18 pm

HEY. TSUKI'S MI- *shotgunned, blasted with rockets, then tossed into a bit of grenades that closes into a lowering spiked ceiling*
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:35 am

Hey Asher :3 as you can see I have my internet back hehe~! How are you all? Also...does it matter hugely if I'm only guessing no.'s for abilities and such? *is unbelievably new to this sort of thing*

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:00 pm

What the hell Asher and Famished! I'm the only person laying claim to others! XD
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:53 pm

*whistles innocently* I know nothing.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:02 pm

which species to LightSouls?
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Here you go Tsuki! Counters Asher! -tosses Ragna The Bloodedge Sword- and THis counters everyone! -gives 200Kg death hammer- This atomizes mountains! XD

Be ready asher! I also will teach Tsuki Inferno Divider! XD

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:52 pm

...I really need to play BlazBlue now, don't I? Then maybe I'll understand all this...

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:57 pm

DAMNIT. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE LUFIA?!?!

YOU DOOMED US ALL!!!!!! (Particularly me.)

And Tsuki... Inferno Divider is a move that has invincibility frames, making it a choice move to counter a barrage of attacks... Like what the CPU did during my Arcade Mode run as Jin Kisaragi.... Damn moves and soul sucking...

And Lufia? I'll just use Overlimit LV 4 from Tales of Vesperia. XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 pm

Also, on another note, SO MANY DARK SOULS REFERENCES HERE. I only just recently took to playing the game, and I already recognize almost all of them.

...And of course, we've got another person with references to Archer in his weapon set. As if Kanna wasn't bad enough on ACO. XD

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Alright...

Everytime I hit the submit button for my character's updated...ness, it gives me a 404. :C

So, I'll keep trying. However, as my post is not exactly relevant to anyone in particular, aside from my own character, anyone accepted may now do their first post to place themselves in the world.

And again, if you want to meet with someone, ask them! Solo queue or the whole RP being in one place will kill the RP quicker than anything! Groups of 2-3 are recommended.

ANyway, I will be working on my app in Word, and checking the sight on occasion.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:26 pm

So apparently, Fate/StayNight references are inevitable with you guys, eh? I knew I should've started watching the anime... >.>

Speaking of ACO, I'm saddened by the fact that the Proboards site for it isn't even active anymore... :-/

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 pm

Asher. Barrier. COME. AT. ME. BRO.

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:30 pm

.... DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUC-DESTRUCTION FIELD!
PHANTOM PAIN! PAIN! PHANTOM PAIN! PHANTOM PAIN! PAIN! PHANTOM PAIN! ORZEL BIALY!

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:11 am

Erm..... All I'm recognising is a huuuuuge amount of yelling O.o;;

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:58 am

-Barrier blocks- Hehe! INFERNO DEVIDER!

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:50 am

I see the same thing, survivor...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:35 pm

*grins* Nice to see another Soul around lol. Just waiting for mah man Famished to read my character sheet when he gets on x3

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 pm

YAY. TWO SOULS! Which one's the Weapon? :D

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!