Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conquest of Babylon Online

Conquest of Babylon Online

a part of “Conquest of Babylon Online”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

It has been nearly a year since players of Conquest of Bablyon Online found themselves unable to exit. Told that dying in this game meant death in the real world, players cowered in fear or turned on each other. But, escape is as easy as winning a war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conquest of Babylon Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conquest of Babylon Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:30 pm

Thanks a lot, all of you, although I'm afraid you're exaggerating somewhat... In any case, I'm really glad you guys think so highly of me, and I'll try my best not to disappoint you all. ^^'

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:37 pm

You never disappoint Tsuki, you exceed. xD
It's not exaggeration if it's true, right? Well, I'm waiting to see what character you've cooked up this time Tsuki. ^_^
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:44 pm

you can check, I didn't even read anything, I was just amazed by the volume of stuff packed into one paragraph...

EDIT: Just finished reading it...
My character is screwed. Absolutely and positively, screwed! X_X
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:11 am

Hmm, I've at least submit the character I am using for this RP. He will be remade, to an extent, but you should find most of what is there to be true to him.

And yes, he is taken from another RP, I will fix things soon enough. (Is eying the other person with the name "Light").

Also, Fate/Stay Night references were done last RP. WE NEED NEW ONES.

TSUKI, HAVE YOU PLAYED G-SEN?

OR ANYONE HERE?

IS AMAZING.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGJoiwahgoiawdhsg

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:03 am

What happened to Soul's CS? It's abandoned. O_o

Also...breaking news. Those who are major fans of the Shin Megami Tensei series should know that SMT IV will be released during the 16th of the month, but today, I bought a copy of it from this really nice game store owner. For a ridiculously cheap price might I add. And it's legit. I was literally dancing with joy when he pulled the game out from the shelf and handed it to me. I didn't even ask.

*cough* I might have over-reacted a little, but then again. I felt so special today.

Speaking of which, anyone watched SMT Devil Survivor 2 or Kakumeiki Valvrave? <3
I'm hooked. But of course, FREE!! comes first. ^^

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:11 pm

stuff was happening, and I was debating whether or not to actually join. I decided last night I would leave, but something came up before I went to bed and I changed my mind, but I went to sleep before I could adopt her back. Sorry for the confusion!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:57 pm

Ah! I've watched about half of Valvrave. L-Elf is epic winning on the level of Lelouch vi Britannia... as expected of a Sunrise Anti-Hero. On the other hand, I haven't watched/played/whatever G-Sen is. Sorry, Famished. :/

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

G-Senjou No Maou is a visual novel. If you liked Code Geass or Death Note, you'd crey evertiem for this one.

Maou is definitely capable of having a battle of wits between Light and Lelouch, and probably winning. And if you couldn't tell, I consider Light my god. Anyway, definitely try it. It's beautiful, and the OST is remade versions of classical music that just make the game even better. Also Haru is pretty funny. As in my signature, she introduces herself as Usami Bin Laden. :3

Anyway, I have to go for a bit, I've updated my character's personality to see if I can play a somewhat serious character, and I'm going to actually explain how he got his stuff when I get back. Be back in a bit.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Finally finished my character Pants! Sorry it took so long, work and life in general made having enough time to sit and work everything out a pain but I got it done. Let me know if and what changes need to be made.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:40 am

Going to make my character once I get back from work experience. My pc has been playing up like hell and for some reason Chrome is hating on Rpgateway but is fine with every single other website. :\

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:29 am

So, as I've said before, you should add your race in the "Passives/Techniques" section of the app, since I didn't make a thing for it. Just to let me know. I'd assume Illusion's is a demon, but I'm not entirely sure.

And we seem to have a lot of demons. Holy fuck.

In a normal RP, I think just about any character submitted would be overpowered, but I'm lenient here since I hope we don't all fight each other. That being said, I have an advantage over most of the people here since they're all demons - I just realized. XD

Warrior of Light FTW.

But I don't plan on fighting people, at least, not everyone, and not randomly. Maybe drama or something helps. But...

For those of you who aren't accepted (anyone but me and Nai as of right now), sorry. I'm busy making my character as well, and I need to actually look over each one of your apps before I decide, so it's going to take a while. And tomorrow I will be at Castles and Coasters, so I won't be on for a bit. :c

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 am

I had no Idea it was a demon party up in here aha Hey Pants would it be better if I made a human character instead to spice things up? I'd wager I'm like you and don't want an story line of only one character type. I'm happy switching to a different race, I got nothing going on today anyway lol

*Edit
As a matter of fact I've already started on a human character so feel free to deny my demon character :] should have him finished today with luck.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:58 pm

I am in the process of watching the remains that I have left for SAO and making a character as well, I haven't abandoned, and I will hopefully have my character up either today or tomorrow, Guaranteed.

Sorry for my long delay, and I am making pace as best I can.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 pm

Yeah. Still making my character as well. This is the longest I've ever spent in making a charry Famished. XD YOU BETTER LIKE IT! Jk.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:25 pm

sweet, I won't be the only human!
I was kinda worried that for a second, I would be stuck being the only human... XD

I the only humans thus far are a necromancer and a dark night... Is the Bromander gonna shake the pattern up a bit?

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 am

My character is a human too. Tehee~ I should complete it tonight. Really looking forward to this RP.

My in game character and real character are two different genders ;3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:25 am

Huh. Guess there are mainly humans and demons. No one wants to be the goody-two-shoes angels. XD

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:20 am

I broke the coding somehow. Anyone know why I can't use the left thingy?

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:23 am

gotta ask, but are you inputting the code properly?

and I would like to know what level we're starting the RP on, as we have been playing for 10 months straight...

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Illusionist on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:40 pm

May not be what the GM had planned but I would suggest not getting caught up on levels or becoming too specific with numbers when it comes to health or mana and such, will just become cumbersome. It's going to be tough work balancing the characters of all the players without adding specific different levels. Chances are with the each of our characters being a major player of sorts and still alive means they are on even terms, near the top.

The Illusionist
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!