Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Conquest of Babylon Online

Conquest of Babylon Online

a part of “Conquest of Babylon Online”, a fictional universe by FamishedPants.

It has been nearly a year since players of Conquest of Bablyon Online found themselves unable to exit. Told that dying in this game meant death in the real world, players cowered in fear or turned on each other. But, escape is as easy as winning a war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Conquest of Babylon Online”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Conquest of Babylon Online

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm

My character should be done in the morning (Most of you guys will be a sleep for I am English and will sip my tea.)

I fixed it :3 It is fine. Thanks for giving a shit.

roleplay/conquest-of-babylon-online/characters/abaven
Here if you want to take a look
Just saying sorry about lack or originality but Amelia is basically myself. Derp.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Alright.

So I'm fairly disappointed in all of you. All of your apps suck. I hate them all and stuff. Why, you ask? Because nobody used Dante from Devil May Cry, or Kallen (my waifu) from Code Geass. My character will now have to live without a cool buddy or a pairing for this RP. I should probably just quit, be done with this.

In other, more serious news....

FUCKING ASHER HOLY SHIT THERE ARE SO MANY ABILITIES WHY YOU DO DIS?! YOU REALIZE I HAVE TO READ THEM ALL, RIGHT? OEQHGWDPo;uvhqageuwdsoahoudwahsguoh

I'm guessing your app isn't done yet, Ship, so I'll wait before saying anything.

Anyone else who isn't accepted with the exception of Tsuki: I have not really read your app yet, so sorry for the delay. I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Tsuki: I'm still reading your app.

:3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:31 pm

I'm proud. XD that I have been able to make up/steal moves myself/like Marisa Kirisame.
And yes I am done. Just message me in the chat/PM what I should add/leave out. I suspect my wings are gonna be clipped though.
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:51 am

takes me forever, but I finally get around to reading Famished's character...
CRAB BATTLE
All I need to say. XD

BTW, Famished, I'm assuming that if we encounter a giant crab boss, we can count on you to kill it in two pokes?
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LunaSpirit on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:12 am

I'm sorry guys but over the next two days I might not be able to finish my character cause
ITS MAH BIRTHDAY
Finally 15~

Sorry if some of you guys thought I was older than that. I'm still just a kid you know?

Anyway I will likely finish late sunday so its only like a day but you know, thought I best let you know. If you want to start the RP you don't have to wait for me. Don't let me hold you up<3

LunaSpirit
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 am

Alright! After dealing with a funeral, I am back and ready to get this Roleplay started.

Is there anyone who hasn't completed their app? I will be reading through all unaccepted Apps tomorrow, and will probably get the first post up then as well. If anyone isn't completed by then, well, we have enough people to start and you can finish whenever. I will not decline apps until I have to. :3

On that note, I'd recommend speaking in this OOC or messaging each other and figure out pairings (Starter buddies) so that we could probably skip introductions for each and every one of us. Because that's where RPs sorta just die.... especially with a lot of people. I will finish my app tomorrow as well. Anyway, just letting you guys know this isn't just going to die before it's begun.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:24 am

sweet.
I'd like one or two people to come along as Hellspawn is entering a group only zone, and she would approach him/her/them in order to get him/her/them to join. Any questions on why she needs to go in would be met with a simple "I'm looking for something..." and is unwilling to elaborate further. The zone is actually a couple levels higher then her, but the people she's asking might be a little higher level then the zone. She's willing to pay a handsome amount of money. she's looking for a specific kind of drop that the basic enemies there drop. She has made fighting the boss mandatory. The zone is a dark elf city, with a dark elf knight as its boss. he is famed for his ability to take almost no damage from magic attacks, and has a low dodge rate against ranged attacks, making a melee fighter or ranged physical-damage dealer best against him. Even then, though, he has a high damage rate, high armor, and high HP that makes fighting him up close scary. (I've been putting a lot of thought into this. :P)

@Famished, are we able to party up with people from other species, like an angel partying up with a demon? thought it was an important question.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:10 am

Sylpha would be independent, but it would probably be best if she had someone to start with. Maybe some one could have entered her cave and pestered her until she gave in to being partners? I'm cool with whoever wants to pair up with her, if anyone.

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Yeah, you can pair up with other species, just usually people worry about being attacked from behind or something.

You know, kinda like if Star Trek and Star Wars fans tried to cooperate.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah, I can see that ending in a bloodbath... XD
(resisting urge to put opinion on which is better.)

So, yeah, only if you have a good reputation will Nara approach you and offer you a job.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:39 am

ALRIGHT.

THANK YOU RPG FOR SHUTTING DOWN BEFORE I CAN EVEN FINISH ACCEPTING PEOPLE.

Anywho, is everyone still in?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ahri on Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:55 am

I wanted to ask before it was too late if you were still accepting people, but RPG was being all weird. So hopefully it's not too late because this rp seems like one with a lot of possibility and could last unlike most rp's. If you are still accepting I would love to join.

Ahri
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SoulSurviver233 on Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:56 am

May I join also? *is hoping that it isn't too late*

SoulSurviver233
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 am

Well, I'll be looking through all the unaccepted apps tomorrow (or rather, today) after I wake up. After that, I'll probably finish my damn character too, and then make the first post of the RP.

I will still be accepting any new applications that meet the requirements of not melting my eyeballs. So, yes, you may still make a character.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:39 am

sweet, cause we don't even have a demon. Although, that might be for the best. anyone who goes demon, then becomes the only demon, might become pretty lonely and/or paranoid, which might help the story, actually.

I dunno... I'm rambling. XD

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:44 am

SOUL. IT'S YOU! :D

And there actually is a demon -other- Soul. I checked up on some of the unaccepted ones.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:14 pm

I'm still in this. I REALLY wanna kick Asher's character's ass! XD

And star Wars and Star Trek fans working together?!

Someone get janitorial staff! XD
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:29 pm

Lufia.... Remember when you said something about...

Ragna the Bloodedge....? I played Arcade Mode...... And he used Inferno Divider to disrupt every kind of approach I made... It was a one character massacre... T.T -sobs-

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tsukiakari on Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:34 pm

I'm still in, Mr. Pants!

Also, that sounds sort of like the time I got bored and fought Sakuya in IaMP on the hardest difficulty setting while setting her spellcards to Phantasmic Killer In Night Mist and Sakuya's World.

ZA WARUDO and knifespam of death ensued.

Tsukiakari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:25 pm

not sure what you guys are talking about... But sounds horrible.

Oh, yeah, there are other demons... will we humans be forced to team up with the angels to fight them, though? O.o

The Soul one
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!