Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Designers/People Good with RP Formatting/Graphics

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Designers/People Good with RP Formatting/Graphics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:19 pm

Hello!

I'll soon be writing up an RP based on Hayao Miyazaki's masterpiece Spirited Away. In addition to looking for interested participants, I'm wondering if anyone design-inclined might be interested in taking on a role in co-GMing but being more involved in things of the artistic/aesthetic/design variety.

Feel free to contact me via PM or post here if you're interested in taking on such a role, or simply participating in the RP itself as a player.

EDIT: This RP has come to fruition. If you are interested in participating or even still in creating some graphics/art, feel free to check us out here: roleplay/periphery
Last edited by Summer in the City on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Designers/People Good with RP Formatting/Graphics

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Absenthia on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:56 pm

Spirited Away is a wonderful movie! Most everything produced by Studio Ghibli is awesome too. I'm interested to see how Spirited Away translates to an RP.

But, I'd be more than happy to help you out with design/graphics for an RP; that is if you're still in need of some help.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Absenthia
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Beta Tester Group Theory Greeter Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Property Buyer Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:22 pm

Absenthia wrote:Spirited Away is a wonderful movie! Most everything produced by Studio Ghibli is awesome too. I'm interested to see how Spirited Away translates to an RP.

But, I'd be more than happy to help you out with design/graphics for an RP; that is if you're still in need of some help.

Isn't such a beautifully done film? I'm in love with Studio Ghibli.

I've actually managed to whip up a little something on my own; it's nothing too fancy, but it's pretty nice for not really knowing what I was doing in my opinion, haha.

However! I will have plenty more to create as time goes on and the RP develops alongside its characters. If you'd like to check us out so far, potentially create some graphics, or perhaps even submit a character we'd love to have you. :)

roleplay/periphery

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SpiritDancer on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:54 pm

I probably don't have the time to create a character for the roleplay and actually be active in it, but I could probably help you out with creating some minor graphics if you still need people to do so.

I can provide a few examples of what I can do so far in photoshop and what I can do with BBCoding
Spoiler: show
Here's the more complicated stuff related to the roleplays I'm working on/have created already.
Rossezca
Quintessence - link to the roleplay
Detached
Remnants Lost - link to the roleplay (it's not finished so this is just how the introduction will look)
Astre - This one is for a roleplay that I gave up on making for the time being

Here are some examples focused more on coding, these will mostly be the character sheets I've created
Character Sheet for Quintessence
General Character Sheet
Character Sheet for Rossezca
Ambar: Snow & Ash
"I’m tryin’ to fix myself
And not care too much about you"

SpiritDancer
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Builder Storyteller Beta Tester Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Greeter Salesman Property Buyer Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:15 am

Wow, those are great! You have some really excellent work! I will most definitely consider reaching out if there's something I need designed. I'm considering a redesign of the introduction, which I'd rather someone more talented than I am do the coding for. I will definitely be in touch, whether it be for this RP or another. I appreciate it immensely. I'm sorry you don't have the time to participate with your own character, as of course we'd love to have you aboard. :)

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!