Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just Like Stamps

Discussion

a part of “Just Like Stamps”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Collections are fun, right? Well, fun for everyone except for the people being collected. Closed, no longer accepting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Like Stamps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:18 pm

This will be used for group wide plot discussion. Also, if I call for a 'line-up' or rolecall, this is where everyone needs to shout.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Herro. I'm Anaka, and I play Susana Gray. Some of you may have role played with me before, but if nobody has, well. You'll see. You'll see. * Cue maniacal laughter *

I am very spazzy. But I can be serious. Don't cross me. Try not to. That's my advice. Just saying.

Anyways, can't wait to start discussing plot and stuff! Been looking forward to this since I joined, so glad I got accepted!

Go ahead and check out my character. She's epic. If I do say so myself. And I do.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anaka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi! I'm forever, and well my character is Kitty Maziarze. Ummm well.. I'm pretty easy to get along with but please do not notify me righ after you post and every time you post. This has happened once and I was surprised to see how much it annoyed me. I know when you post, it says so on my active rp list. So yeah... And I am wickedly excited for this rp!!

Well I apologize in advance for Kitty's behavior. I have a feeling some of you we going to hate her but I promise she won't stay nasty forever.... And welcome Jn! I'm sure you really like this site, it's my cave rp site anyway.

Hello Anaka, I'm no sure if I've ever role played with you before but I know that I've definitely seen your name around.

So yeah, any questions? Feel free to ask, I won't bite.
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:09 pm

Herro, Forever! Nice to meet ya! I have seen your character, and believe me, she is awesome! Her personality is a bit... Interesting, but if I was stuck in a basement for eternity, I would want to murder someone to. I think that maybe Susana shall try and befriend her. Maybe she will fail, who knows?

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MorphineKisses on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi guys, I'm Morphine and I'm pleased to meet everyone ^_^ My character is Austin Jay, though he goes by Jay for short. Just wanted to pop in a say a quick hello before heading to bed for the night. I've been up for 2 days straight and well frankly, I'm tiiiiiiiired. I'll be back on tomorrow to read through the rest of the characters and hopefully be able to work up some backstory with you guys :D I'm completely geeked out for this roleplay too, so you aren't alone Forever XD

MorphineKisses
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 pm

HERRO! Sorry. I am spazzing. Checked your character out! Can't wait to role play with ya'll!!!!!!!!!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:39 pm

Hi ya! I am Shané,

I am playing Reni (Renita Sarna). Looking forward to rping with y'all. If anyone wants to do a backstory with Reni, feel free to shoot a pm. I currently am not sure I can think of any, however i know some things that Reni will do with the characters later....she is going to try and escape if anyone's read her profile ;)
As for Kitty. Wow! Reni I think we're going to have a few rather fiery conversations between the two, but defs like her as a character, Reni won't ;)

Just a quick thought, Pie mentioned a timeline of when people arrive, and I am requesting that Reni be the newest, if that is agreeable for everyone. My main reason for this, is that if Reni had been there for a long time, she would have already had numerous escape attempts, mapped everyone out and tried to get them to work as a team. If she is new, then she can still do this, because it is not in her past, meaning that for me personally, this would be better plot wise....

So yeah, that's where i would like to fit Reni into the plotline. I feel sorry for all the other characters, Reni may be a little overbearing ;)
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eyrien on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:34 am

Hello everyone! I am so excited to start this rp with all of you guys! I can't wait! I am Eyrien and I play the character Roan. I hope we get to start soon. ^^ I've seen some of you around before but I think I've only rped with pieluver before, so I am looking forward tot he new experience. (also haven't done a group rp in ages)
Daemon: "Darling, if you're going to pretend you're not at home, the least you can do is close the windows. The smell of those nutcakes will draw the most unsavory characters."

Kartane: "Bastard."
Daemon: "By birth and by temperament."

Eyrien
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm fine with your character being the newest, Shané. Personally I would like my char to have been there for a while, maybe second third or first?

Hello everyone, I look toward to role playing with you

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:46 pm

Okay, listy list time. I'm going to give you all nicknames by the way, because that's my highest form of endearment.

Pieluver- check (Of course, even though I haven't joined the conversation yet)
Evs (Forverxraining)- check
Ana(Anaka)-checkity check!
Shane (Shane, gah, name to easy to have to shorten!)-check!
Birdy(Loonybird)-No check yet
Rie (Eyrien)- check!
Kiss (MorphineKisses)-check!

Anywho, hullo all my little chickadees! Thank you all for being prompt thus so far! I can tell that this has the makings of a wonderful roleplay! I know all of you by now, as I've shared PMs with you, but I think the only ones I've roleplayed with before are Rie and Shane. As well as, of course, Stilts, but you guys don't know the illuminating roleplayer who's taken over the Collector's position yet I think. Said character should be up soon.

Love it love it love it you guys. So we've got:

------|Kitty-indeterminate time|--------------------------------------------------------------|Renita- three months ago|-----|Now|

I'm going to put Timmy in after everyone else decides where they want to be.

Speaking of that, here is my two cents. Timmy has Stockholm's syndrome. he also has difficulty recalling things that occurred in the past because of self imposed mental blocks. He isn't really all that keen on most people, but will form emotional bonds with people who are kind to him.

I'm going to keep my GM-y hands out of plotting for the moment, let's pretend that I'm not running this and we are all here of mutual consent yes? You don't need to ask me for things to happen, but I will butt in if I think something is way way too out there.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:59 pm

Nice to meet everyone that I haven't already met. :D I is so excited. Every one's characters look fantastic and AMAZING, can't wait! Shane, I have no problem with you being the newest, I actually want to have been there for a while, maybe even the first Collector's Item, possibly the 2nd, maybe the third.

CAN'T WAIT!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loonybird on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:05 pm

Hullo all!
Well, I'm loonybird (no guesses where the inspiration for my character name came from!)
I'm new here, but not new to roleplaying :)
I read through all the character profiles, and it seems as though there's going to be some interesting clashes going on!

I was thinking that Luna could have been there for a while. Maybe not first, but second or third?

Anyhoo, I'm verily looking forward to RPing with you all, you seem like a lot of friendly people, and I'm terribly excited about this RP!! :)

loonybird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Guten Tag, Bonjour, Hallo

I am Stilts.

I will be playing your "Collector" thanks to the wonderful Pie. I should have my character up soon- For now I'm putting all the puzzle pieces together.

I need to ask you all to put your character's time of capture.

I see that Reni was the most recent addition to my collection. This puts her captive number at 8.
Please post here what number you would like your character to be. Also- please do not say you do not have a preference (it takes up too much time/creates uncertainty, leaving us at a deadlock.) This will be first come, first serve.
If you want to be the first captive, or any number up to 7- post that number here along with your character's name. Thank you.

Lastly, I ask any of you who wish to send me their character's background/etc. to please Pm me with that information. [Shané, I saw you posted this as a possibility?] Basically anything you wish the Collector to know- or more importantly not know. Anything about their history, fears, weaknesses...

Merci.
Staring at the clockImage
I hear each tick and tock

And they whisper that I've lost the race,
But I won't fucking stop.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:16 pm

HERRO! LOONY! Now. I. Am. Radiating. With. Anticipation. Meep.

If ya'll haven't already checked out my character, Susana Gray, I advise you to. Just to get a feel, decide whether or not your going to like her, befriend her, attempt to escape with her, the works.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Susana Gray

1st Collectors Item

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jnfjnjty on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Oh lord, I hadn't realized there was an OOC thread AND a Discussion OOC thread thingy...wow xD Thing Number One to get used to, I guess. I've never really done a character form thing this way before, so I'm not exactly sure if it's the right thing...so please let me know if I need to change anything ._. And sorry that the likes and dislikes are kinda meh, I couldn't really think properly. But other than that, I'll be entering my character thing in in a few minutes I guess xD Just need to read it over once more.
To my infinity, you're
b e y o n d ~

jnfjnjty
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:07 pm

Stilts! Glad you could make it. Mm, we have something to discuss, but It'll have to wait 'till later. Don't let me forget please.

Hearts, I"m going to be moving all information about the roleplay into a new thread. Pretty much only the character list will remain on the front for use at your leisure. Any information you would like me to put up there about your character would be most welcome.

Also, We have to decide how much of a time gap there are between items. Would you like to determine that Stilts? Or would you like me to?

and jnfjnjty, we have things to discuss as well.

Thanks darlings.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey everyone!

I would like to have Kitty be number 3, this is so there was time to have many attempted escapes which all ended in... Failure. So by the time everyone's there she'll be a very bitter twisted person!

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm

YAY! Bitter and twisted! Can't wait! :D

First one! Woot!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stilts on Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm

Thank you.

So far we have:

Susana Rose Grey: Captive #1
Sharlotte "Kitty" Maziarze: Captive #3
Roan James Silverwing: Captive #7
Renita Audrey Sanar: Captive #8

Everyone else
>Please fill in the remaining slots.<

As for time gaps- I'll leave that up to you. Or perhaps once everyone has claimed their number, they may decide how long they have spent in the Collection. How long would you like the Collector to have held Susana in captivity so far? That will give us our first time frame, and we can spilt the rest up until the present.
Last edited by Stilts on Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stilts
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!