Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Just Like Stamps

Discussion

a part of “Just Like Stamps”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

Collections are fun, right? Well, fun for everyone except for the people being collected. Closed, no longer accepting.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Just Like Stamps”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby loonybird on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 am

Oh, goody. My post lengths do tend to vary rather a lot :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

loonybird
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Okay. Tagged everyone, this time. My character is being a social loser, so I made them step out a bit. Not really. And, I will PM all of you just regarding whether or not our characters are friends, or lovers, or enemies, etc. Or we can discuss it here, whichever.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Ana, cake,

Please also tag all characters your character physically interacts with. If your character is thinking about another character it doesn't count. Only if they speak to the character, or punch them, or what have you. IN other words, if your character does something theirs can respond to. If you forget to you can always come back later and do it. If you can't figure out how, just ask me and I'll explain it to you.

So, just looking at people wouldn't count unless you were sending a message to them with your eyes. The character tag is very objective I have to say, and I understand that it will need some getting used to. If you need me to I can tell you who to tag in your posts.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:56 pm

Ohhhhhhh.... Thank you. It is quite confusing, at least for me, anyways. I apologize to ya'll for that, I will change it. Sorry!
Again. Oopsies!

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

And.. I can not change it. So sorry, Pie! And everyone! Grr, I feel so stupid! Anyways, just ignore the tags. Please. Except for on my 3rd post, please and thank you.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Its okay sweet. Don't worry. All this odd gadgetry takes a bit of getting used to, haha.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Yesh, yesh it does, :D

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:11 pm

Did I tag my last post correctly?

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 pm

MM-hmm!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Yay! Sorry. Glad to see I did it right. Okay. Started my character interactions.

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby foreverxraining on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:42 pm

Oh good idea anaka! I believe that I will do the same :)

It seems as Kitty does not really like Susannah though, hehe. Well. Yup. Good posts so far!
WILL NOT BE ON FOR A FEW DAYS...

foreverxraining
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:56 pm

So far. Susana can make just about anyone like her, though, so maybe that will change. :D Character interactions are very important, I believe, characters can not build if they just mope about, or don't talk to anyone, even if they don't want to. :)

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jnfjnjty on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm

Alright, I know you've already told me this, Pie, but I just want to double-check so I don't do anything stupid. I have a post written already, but...I post it where everyone else's are, right? even though he's not technically where they are yet?
To my infinity, you're
b e y o n d ~

jnfjnjty
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Yush. Just put it in the window and hit the submit button. Oh, and to tag your character just type in the first couple letters of his name and it will come up.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 pm

Goodness, chicky-dees. So much activity in one day. You sure know how to keep a GM on her toes; I'm going to turn in for the night. If anyone needs anything they'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon EST

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 pm

PS. If anyone needs a summary of what they missed, if it is way too much to read, don't hesitate to ask.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 am

Herro again. I would like to make a suggestion or something of the sort. Just an idea, I suppose. As you all probably know by now, I play Susana Gray. Okay. So, my idea would clear up the confusion of the relationships between the characters. I could just PM all of you and ask for the relationship between my character and you guys's, but that would take to long and I am far to lazy. I just woke up. Forgive me. Basically, you would put your character's name, then who you WOULD LIKE TO BE lovers, friends, enemies with. ( You put would like to be until the other person confirms it, whether through PM or just here, on the discussion OCC.) You can put more then one name for each label. For example:

Susana Gray

Would like to be lovers with: Austin Jay Gilbert or Timothy Matthews.
Would like to be friends with: Luna Bird, Mason Knight, Renita Sanar, Roan Silverwing, Damian ( When he is introduced to the collection )
Would like to be enemies with: Sharlotte Maziarze, The Collector ( Of course )

Just an idea. If you do not like my idea, please say so, but if you do, then please do the same as in my example.

Anaka

anaka
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jnfjnjty on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:12 pm

Hmmm...I think that it's a good idea :D But I don't think that I could properly make a decision based on just the character sheet things themselves. I think for Damian everything will depend on how people...act. To him, at least, once he gets there. And at first I think he'll be even too...blah to make any real decision and opinions about people. So yeah...hmm....we'll see :)

jnfjnjty
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah, I can't keep all those things in my head. I'm more of a make things up in my head kind of girl when it comes to such things as this. Of course, it is a stellar idea, but I'm just not left-brained enough to do it. But you guys can feel free to do that if you like.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anaka on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:38 pm

That's okay! Glad you like my idea, though. I just suggested it because I have had a little bit of character interaction. And it helps me feel more organized. Hope others use my idea, though, because I would hate to see it go to waste. I feel vain today, by the way. Watch out! :D

anaka
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!