Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:24 pm

Jamie's pupils widened. She started to get scared. "Wha-What's he doing? What is that?" She asked in a shaky voice. She got up from the porch and moved back towards the door. She wasn't sure who that was or what he wanted. All she knew was that whatever was in his hand, was very dangerous.
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:41 pm

The hunter had a devilish grin on his face. He held the weapon he ws putting Teon in a uncomforatabe position. Teon couldn't let anyone get hurt their was a crowd of peole but the hunter didn't care at all.He saw Jaime's pupils widen it seemed she was starting to get scared.He hears her speak in a shaky voice "What is he doing What is that"Teon decieded not to respond. He saw her get up from her porch and move back towards her door.The hunter held the weapon clicking the button as it fired a beam of energy at Jaime Teon ran infront of the beam shot from the weapon.Teon used his right leg to kick the beam high into the sky.The hunter laughed evilly.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:53 pm

Jamie screamed as Teon jumped in front of her. "What are you doing!? Are you crazy!!??" She opened her front door and dragged Teon inside. She slammed the door and locked it. Her voice was shrill. "What does he want?! Do you know him?!" Questions were spewing from her mouth faster than he could answer.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Teon heard Jaime scream as he jumped in front of her the Hunter laughing as he prepaired to fire the weapon at them again. "What I'm doing is what I have to do and yeah I some people say I am "He said smiling he turned to see her opening her front door.He thought she was going to walk inside but she dragged him inside.He wanted to fight the hunter who continued to laugh prepairing to fire it as Jaime closed and locked her door.Teon sighed knowing that locking the door wouldn't help much her voice was very shrill like she was afraid oh wait a man tried to kill her with a weapon it made sence for her to be afraid. He saw her asking questions like crazy!"I'll answer the questions later"He said as the Hunter kicked down the door he picked it up throwing it at Teon who caught it.

Teon flew at the Hunter and kicked him through the wall.Than leaped out Jaime's house as the hunter grabbed Teon flippinf him over tossing him in the air the Hunter jumped in the air using both legs to kick Teon in the ground which caused a crater. The hunter came to the ground landing lightly staring at Teon."Your foolish if you actually thought you could win"Teon was angry he couldn't go all out on the hunter since people were around!

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:49 pm

Jamie watched in fear as Teon and the random killer fought. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" Jamie screamed. She didn't know what to do. There was nothing she could do. She ran outside after him and picked up a rock. She tried to chuck it at the guy with the gun but missed. "Dammit!" She said outloud. She watched as people began to crowd around her.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:03 am

Teon looked over at Jaime she was watching fear she didn't even know what was going on their was now way he could make up a lie now. He heard her scream he turned to tell her everythign would be alright the hunter grabbed Teon by the neck and threw into a truck.The hunter smiled turning to look at Jaime"this will all be over as soon as I kill your friend over their"He said pointing to Teon. Teon came out the truck scratched up he looked at Jaime run outside throwing a rock at the hunter. The hunter laughed pointing his weapon at Jaime firing Teon leaped and pushed Jaime out the way.So far so good he hadn't used his powers much.He saw people crowd around Jaime she was safer now he thought to himself.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:13 am

Jamie stayed on the ground after Teon pushed her away. She looked up at him and stared. She was scared he would die. Although she had physically just met him, she felt a connection. "You can't beat him!" She shouted at Teon. "We should run!" She thought that would be the only way. She did not know what this guy was, but he was strong, surely stronger than Teon.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:37 am

Taizan continued to follow the trail. The Ki was different from any he had ever sensed. While training at the Z-Academy, he had been exposed to different levels of alien Ki. This one, however, was unlike any he had ever sensed before. It reminded him of Master Uruburai, the half-Saiyan who had taught him in Saiyan-Style Martial Arts. Surely it couldn't be Saiyan Ki he was sensing?! That was completely impossible. As he continued along, the owner of the Ki suddenly showed up and fired a blast at him. Taizan swung and knocked the Ki blast to the side. Before he could ask the warrior what he thought he was doing, he was gone. His senses were suddenly overwhelmed as several power levels began to show up. Some were human, but two others were unfamiliar. His head began to pulsate with pain from so much power being sensed, and he lowered himself to the ground to shake it off.

As soon as Taizan landed, his senses pinpointed an energy level coming straight at him. It was human, but he looked like the Saiyans of old when he arrived. He had spiked blue hair and was only a little taller than Taizan. He wore a green scouter and brown armor like those worn by a Saiyan soldier. "Well, boy, it certainly seems that you boast a commendable power level. 20,000 is very impressive for a non-Saiyan. Tell you what. If you can tell me where the Saiyans are, I'll let you live. If not, I'll dispose of you." Taizan rubbed his temple and looked at him before straightening up. "You're crazy! Saiyans were wiped out a millenia ago. Besides, I don't even keep company with Saiyans, so how would I know where they are? It's impossible to keep company with an extinct species." His voice remained calm, even though he was curious. This man appeared to be after Saiyans, and he had sensed strange power levels. Could they really still exist?

The man cracked his knuckles and chuckled. "Well, your heart rate isn't fluctuating, so you're telling the truth. However, I'd be interested in dueling one such as yourself. Most humans barely make it to 5,000." He assumed a strange battle stance. Sensing an impending attack, Taizan assumed his own, which was similar to his standing meditation stance. Only, his fist had one knuckle jutting forward. "I don't want to fight you, sir," he said while glaring intently at him. The strange man chuckled. "Too bad, because I want to fight you!" He jetted forward with such precise speed that Taizan barely sensed it. He jumped to the side as a gloved fist whizzed by right where his stomach had been moments before. Seeing that he had no choice, he went on the offensive. He twisted around and sent his right leg in a kick across his face, which struck with precise accuracy. The man took it and smiled as blood dripped down his face. "Now that...that was a kick." He began to throw a flurry of punches that Taizan dodged before coming up with an uppercut that sent him flying back. He landed and let out a breath. Taizan stood there and waited for the man's next move.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:45 am

Kane was walking around west city bored and looking for something to do. He tried sparing people but it didn't last long. After some little lady kicked him in his.... and then pulled his hair, he didn't feel like going back there again.

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 am

Teon saw Jaime stay on the ground after he pushed her their was no way he could beat this Hunter alone especially without using powers.He didn't want to hurt anybody though He saw her look up at him.She looked scarred an obvious reaction he had just met her and he was already causing her trouble.He just wanted to make more friends and this Hunter had to mess things up.He heard her shout "I can beat him!He yelled he knew she was right the hunter was much more powerful than him it was a depserate fight. He heard her say run that wouldn't work but he knew what would work He charged at the hunter doing a punch the hunter kicked him back as Teon did multiple punches the hunter dodged Teon gathered energy in his right hand and threw it on the ground creating a smoke-screen which destroyed the hunters scouter.He ran towards Jaime"Come on let's go"He said running

West City
Two men in all black were on top of a rooftop smiling. They spoke both had sunglasse also and machine guns. One of them spoke" So the Saiyan hunters are going to finish of the last of the saiyans He asked th other man who simply nodded 'Our job is steal the weapon from Capsule cop So that Dark Eye can strike"He said with an evil grin.

(The main plot will be reaveled soon )

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:03 am

Jamie tried to keep up with Teon. She wasn't much of a runner. "Where are we going to go?" She managed to say while running out of breath. Her legs were starting to tire but she knew they had to get far away. She tried to dodge as many people as she could. She looked back to see if the other guy was following.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 am

The hunter and Kyu still kept on the battle, until Kyu finally grabbed a hold of him, swung him over his head and threw him to the ground. Kyu flew to the ground, panting. It was hard fighting like this without using any ki. The Hunter rose from the ground and looked at Kyu. "I must say, I'm impressed. You've fought me this long and you haven't even raised your power level. That's persistence my friend." He gained more energy. "But foolish against an opponent." He said. He then flew at Kyu at a quick speed.

Kyu remained motionless. Maybe he could use a little ki. Just enough to stop him. His hands grew blue and using ki, he quickly moved to the side, and punched the hunter in the torso area 10 times in one second. The hunter went flying back and hit a tree, motionless. He had some difficulty talking after that strike. "Ugh! What.....is this....power??!"

"I numbed your muscles all around your chest and stomach, making it difficult for your lungs and diaphragm to exhale or inhale." He charged up one ki blast and hit him dead in the face, creating a crater. And the Hunter was gone. Kyu sighed, "It's over, we're safe now-" He then sensed a power rising in his own home. "No!" He immediately transported there and saw the hunter holding his mother to his palm. "If I can't take away your son, I'll take away you!" He said grimacing. The hunter charged a ki blast and Kyu stood frozen.

But before the Hunter got to finish his maneuver, his mother grabbed his arm, snapped it, pushed her palm up to his stomach and let out a great ki blast that went straight through him. "No one else in this family dies..." She said. The hunter fell in agony. And Kyu stood, amazed, yet relieved.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:13 am

ooc; Vivi I love reading your posts, they are always so interesting =) oh and i hate anime but loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee deathnote too lol haha just thought i'd mention that.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:27 am

Teon began to slow down he wanted Jaime to be able to catch up with him.He remebered she wasn't much of a runner"Where going to my house that guy won't follow us their I don't have time to explain right now "He said The hunter was no longer following them sencing two other hunters were fighting more powerful opponents than Teon.He flew off to help them. Teon senced this than stopped running he picked up Jaime and smiled flying in about three minutes they arrived on a mountain in front of a house."Here's my house"He said putting Jaime down

Meanwhile
In West city their was a giant explosion and a dark and evil power could be felt for anyone who could sence ki.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:40 am

Jamie was startled as she felt herself in Teons arms. "H-How did you do that?" This was a crazy day with way too much unexplainable things happening. She looked at his house and smiled. "We are on a mountain? You live here?" She wasn't sure what to make of all this but she knew she needed some answers. "You need to explain everything to me right now." She demanded. Jamie hated not knowing things, especially things that she was involved in. "Start explaining mister." She said with her arms folded over her chest and her lips creating a small pout.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:53 am

Teon saw how Jaime was startled as she felt herself in his arms."What did you mean how did I do that I flew silly"He said smiling so many crazy things had happanned to torry and also some unexplainable things.He saw her look at his house and smile"Mount Pazou to be exact and yes I live her"He said smiling He knew she would want answers and their was no way he could lie now "I can't explain everything I don't know everything"He said looking at her as she demanded to know she seemed to hate not knowing things.""Call me teon not mister"He said "I'm not human I'm a saiyan my home planet was destroyed long ago I lived on earth to have peace and become a powerful fighter and have fun.Than Saiyan hunters appear humans with increadible power! They hunt and kill us Saiyans for no reason except they think were dangerous yet as you have seen they are much more violent than us."We saiyans also have tails I have mine covered up in my shirt"He said pulling his shirt up a bit his tail came out and wrapped around his waist.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:57 am

Jamie tried to take all th new information in. "A Saiyan? And, that guy just randomly want's to kill you, you did nothing at all? That doesn't make any since." Jamie started to shake her head in disbelief. She looked at his tail and lifted her hand to touch it, but quickly pulled away unsure. "That's nifty though, I must say." She gave him a small smile. "Well if that's all you know then I guess I know as much as you do." She gave a heavy sigh. "Can we go into your house?"

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:12 am

Teon smiled all this information must have been hard to take in. "Yes a Saiyan him and the other hunters want to kill s"He said "I've done nothing well besies save people's lives I dosen't make sence to me either"He said sighing seeing her shke her head in disbilief. He saw she was about to touch his tail but pulled he hand back."Thanks"He said smiling he saw her give him a small smile. "That's all I know we know the same"He said as he saw her give a heavy sigh.He nodded opening the door it was very spacious inside it was a two tory home wooden floors.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 am

Jamie walked in cautiously. She looked around. "Nice place you got here, who lives with you?" She asked, realizing he must live alone. She saw a couch and sat on it. The place looked pretty clean for a boy to live in. "And, are you sure we are safe here?" Jamie was very worried. This stuff was all new to her and she wasn't sure of anything anymore. She didn't think they would be safe for long. The hunter seemed pretty determined to find Teon.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:38 am

Teon saw her walk in cautiosuly.He saw her look around his house was pretty big. "Thanks it is pretty big and no one "He said looking down he lived alone he didn't want to explain. He saw her sit on a coach he went to the kitchen and began warming up some food.He liked to keep his house clean."I'm positive were safe here they won't look for us here'He said to her he put the food he warmed up on a table infront of the couch."All that running must have made you hungry eat I've already eaten"

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!