Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:09 pm

OOC Thread:- dragonball-new-generation-ooc-t13624.html

I sighed the wind in his face he was walkking through Hercule City I had recently left Orange star High school where I had failed my math test again.I didn't care I untucked my shirt and my brown tail came out he turned around to make sure no one was looking at me he tilted my head slighltly looking up in the bright blue sky filled with brightful white clouds.I smiled and flew in the air at high speeds no one noticed
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:37 am

Ryukyu Taizan leaned against the wall on the first floor of a mall in Hercule City while listening to rock music on his MP3 player. Having lived in a rural area outside the modern city for most of his life, he found the glitz and glamour of city life dizzying. Around him were many stores with shiny new display models sitting in the front windows. Just above these products, on the inside of the glass, hung posters of the man Hercule City was named after. The high ceiling was made to accomodate the several floors above this one, which most people accessed by riding clear glass elevators that were maintained by a sophisticated computer system. Few organic species worked here, since this mall, like most, had taken the more cost-effective route of using computers to run the mall.

Taizan thought all this glamour pointless, since this was, in essence, a glorified shopping center. His thoughts were interrupted as the sound of his MP3 began to fade. Within minutes, it was completely dead. After a few attempts at starting it, he turned the player over to read the label, and was disatisfied to learn that it was a disposable model that would only run as long as the energy in the battery it was equipped with continued to flow. Recharging it with Ki would probably be unsuccessful, since the power cells in the battery had probably disintegrated as soon as the energy stopped flowing. Taking the wireless earbuds out of his ears, he placed it in the right palm with his player before closing his fist. There was a cracking sound as the plastic broke under Taizan's might. After grinding it into splinters, he used Ki to dispose of the remains before walking away.

Taizan heard a faint echo as his shoes slapped against the buffed and polished floor, which was due to the high ceiling. It didn't bother him, as he was probably the only one who could hear it. Due to his training, his hearing and mental abilities worked on a much higher plane than most. As arrogant as this sounded, his personality was the exact opposite. After exiting the mall, he found a secluded spot, then created an aura before rocketing off at speeds excelling Mach 5. The wind ruffled his hair and whistled loudly in his ears, but he was still able to hear the scream of a woman. As he descended, he pinpointed the source of that scream.

Taizan landed on a street in West City, which was, as the name suggested, west of Hercule City. Three men stormed out of a bank and fired a shot at the woman before leaping into a hovercar and speeding off. The bullet missed the woman, burying itself harmlessly in the wall of a building. However, this had been the last straw for Taizan, who would now show little mercy. He sped forward, easily passing the car before turning around and landing in the street. He summised that the small hovercar would only require one hand to stop, and he extended his arm forward, looking like a crossing guard signalling an approaching car to stop. The driver of the car grinned maliciously and increased his speed. Taizan could not help but smirk at this foolish plan.

The hovercar slammed into his hand and slowed significantly, but the momentum continued to push him back. He was sliding on the balls of his feet, but when he put his feet al the way down, the car stopped. Due to the sudden shift in momentum, a passenger was flung from the car, where he landed on his back on the hood of the car. "Those sudden momentum shifts can be a real bitch, huh?" The blonde-haired bandit pointed the barrel of his laser sub-machine gun at him. Taizan stuck his right index finger into the barrel. "Go ahead and shoot, if you've got the stomach for it," he challenged. The man gritted his teeth in anger, then pulled the trigger. There was a small explosion in the middle of the gun, which had occured when Taizan's Ki met the laser. He used his honed senses to dodge the shrapnel. The bandit dropped the gun immediately and covered his face, which consequently, caused bits of debris to bite into the backs and phalanges of his hands. He yelled, but was silenced by a second Ki blast to the sternum from Taizan. The bandit flew back and bounced off the trunk of the car before laying in the street.

Terrified, the bandit's friends attempted to throw it in reverse and haul ass out of there. Taizan remedied this by slamming his fist down on the hood of the car, which shifted the weight of the car downward. This caused the rear of the car to raise up and propel the crooks outward, since they had both neglected to wear a seatbelt. After suffering some road burn, one made a break for it while the second one began firing at Taizan with a fully-automatic laser machine gun. He easily dodged the lasers and fired a Ki blast at him that destroyed his weapon. He then closed in and dropped bandit #2 with a chop to the jugular. The third had a significant lead, but Taizan caught up by flying and slammed him face first to the ground.

Grabbing all three bandits by the collars of their shirts, he began to drag them down the street. As he walked, a five-year-old boy approached him. "That was a amazing, mister! May I please have your autograph?" He asked with big eyes and while extending his teddy bear toward him. Taizan smiled warmly and unclipped a pen from a bandit's belt loop. After setting it on 'Low', he wrote his name on the chest of the teddy bear. The little boy hugged him in thanks and scurried off. Taizan's warm smile tightened into a grim line as the police showed up. Though they were embarrassed about being shown up, they politely thanked him and took the criminals off his hands. People began to murmur excitedly as he ascended to about five feet above street level. After activating his aura, he waved to them before shooting off into the sky once again. His next destination was his home to the East.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:17 am

Kyukuzin was training in the forest mountains North of West City. He was speeding tree limb from tree limb, testing his dodging ability and gaining speed. At some moments where he had no option of moving, he would strike down a tree and take it home for later. He was doing this for hours on end, vigorously training for God knows what. Kyu wanted to be ready for whatever happened.

A few hours later, 75 trees were down, and Kyu was finally out of breath. He decided to take call it quits and go home. He had to take the wood though. The village he resided in needed the wood for heat, so he would generously bring them all the wood they needed. He got the rope he brought with him and tied 25 logs up perfectly. When they were all tight, he hoisted it up, ran up the hill and jumped off towards his village.

Kyu's town wasn't far off, so it didn't require much flying. He just wanted to test himself and see how far he could jump with all this weight on him. He landed only 25 feet away from the village. He beat his last record of 30. This proves he's getting stronger. He walked to the center of the village and set the wood down. Before any praise was handed, he flew off to get the rest of the wood. Kyu wasn't a people person. Being praised just wasn't how he did things.

As he was flying back to the mountains, he noticed some people at the bottoms of the mountains. He flew in close to see what was up. People usually never come by this mountain, so it was something he had to investigate. He looked in close and noticed something that resembled dynamite. Kyu flew down and landed right behind them and listened as they kept snickering.

"Hehehe, this'll get us rich for sure!" said the man holding the bomb.

Kyu sighed and the bandits flung themselves around. "Who are you?!" Kyu didn't even respond. He grabbed the bomb and threw high in the air. The bandits looked up in awe. As they did, Kyu proceeded with a series of punches to both the men, then tying there hands with their own belts. Then he dropped them to the floor, raised his arm and shot a ki blast at the bomb and it exploded, harming nothing.

He took the bandits into West City, the closest city with a prison, and dropped them in front of the police station. Some police just came in with 3 other bandits, so they gladly took these two in. He nodded and flew off to continue his duties.

ViVi
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:35 am

Teon sighed tired and bores as he flew home he had nothing to do to amuseume him as he flew he heard a noise crime again in Hercule city.If this hercule guy was some legendary hero why didn't he deafet all the criminals back than.Teon sighed flying downa man was snatching a woman's purse this was getting old.

Teon thought as he flew to the gruond now hiding in an alley the man who snatched the purse had a gun the woman cried for help!"Teon charghed the purse snatcher who pulled out a gun shooting at Teon he leaped doging thebullets.As he leaped he did a sidekick in the purse snatcher's face he was sent flying into a car.

teon than leaped in the air flying he didn't want Anyone to know about his abilties that's one reason he fought at increadible speeds. He continued running he lived at mount Pouzu he continued flying towards home. Teon continued flying.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:15 am

Taizan slowed down as he approached his house before stopping just above the forest next to his house. He gradually lowered himself until he touched the ground. The trees were covered in thick foliage and several birds were perched in the trees. Some regarded him with curiousity, as indicated by their heads that were cocked to the side, and some ignored him. The sun was shining, and while it was not able to penetrate the leafy canopy, it caused a faint green light to radiate over the dirt on the forest floor. The site made him smile as memories started to flood back. This place had been his training ground for as long as he had studied the martial arts, and it would no doubt continue to be that way until he died. After all, this was the place where he'd had his first real life-or-death encounter.

It had been the day where he had enrolled himself in the Z-Academy, Since it was Orientation Day, there were no classes. Choosing to train instead of hear the teacher's speak, he had gone straight to this forest. While doing a standing meditation in the hopes of channeling his Ki, he had been disturbed by the growling of a wolf. The creature apparently lived in the forest, and considered him an intruder. Having no choice, he entered combat with the creature. It was quick and strong, knocking him down before attempting to rip his throat out. He had grasped the creature's jaw to avoid that, and used all of his strength to snap its neck. Triumphing in the face of death, he was overjoyed, shouting in victory and jumping around in excitement. The greatest thing about that day was that he learned an important lesson: to triumph in the face of great adversity, you must look at it with a calm eye and a steady heart. This battle sealed his path to becoming a great martial artist, and he had never forgotten that day.

Taizan opened his eyes, having closed them while remembering just what propelled him down this path. Constant training in this forest and at the Academy had made him the warrior he had desired to be at such a young age. The meditation techniques he had used constantly in his youth had granted him the wisdom to control such power. He had achieved unification of body and soul, just as all martial artists strove to do, and was probably at the peak of his abilities. Putting all thought aside, Taizan removed his shoes and assumed a stance for standing meditation. He closed his eyes and put his right had forward, palm facing outward and fingers curled in. His other hand was balled into a fist and bent upward at the joint, directly to the right of his lowered head. His right foot slid forward and his toes dug into the dirt, while his left foot remained in the same position.

He began to do the special breathing exercise required for meditation, forcing all the air from his lungs down into his stomach before letting it all out in one long, sustained breath. With it, he let out all thoughts, focusing entirely on the task of moving his Ki into the joints of his body. This was an old Ki technique he had used at the Z-Academy. By placing Ki into his joints, he was able to utilize the energy boost in it, allowing him to continue to train when his own energy reserves ran dry. Having increased his Ki over the years, he was now able to store a large amount of Ki in his joints, making even regular Ki blasts powerful enough to topple buildings. With the power he could utilize, superhuman feats of strength were a commonplace thing for him, though he did so only on rare occasions. The offensive and defensive capabilities of such a simple and effective Ki exercise made it invaluable to him, and he made sure to take advantage of all it could offer.

As he finished, his concentration was suddenly broken as he sensed another Ki level nearby. It was quick, but he had locked onto it enough to be able to track it to its location. He entered a regular standing position and ascended above the forest. His eyes were able to see a faint Ki trail, and he flew at regular speed in its direction, unsure of what he would find at its end. He rarely met another person who could use Ki, so his curiousity was stoked. Friend or enemy, he wanted to meet this person for himself. Following the trail, he was struck by the majestic Mount Pouzu. The trail went over it and stopped, meaning that the person most likely lived at or near the mountain. This suggested a solitary warrior who might not take kindly to strangers. With this in mind, he continued to follow the mysterious person's trail.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:51 am

Kyu had finally brought the village it's wood. They praised him, but he ignored it. He simply walked around the crowd and into his mother's house. That's the only reason why he stayed in this village. Why he was so protective of it. His parents lived here, so he called this village a sanctuary. He walked around his mother's house, looking for her. "Mother?" He said. ANd then he heard a loud CRACK!! He knew where she was.

He walked into the living room to see wood everywhere, and his mother holding two separate pieces in her hands. "Hello my son!" She said, smiling. Kyu wasn't the only pure blood saiyan around. He seems to forget that his parents are as well, despite their best efforts to hide it. His mother was a strong woman indeed, even at her age of 58. She lifted another log piece and snapped it in two with her bare hands. "I see your getting ready for winter." He said.

"Well, it gets cold up here, especially when your near the mountains." She smiled. "But enough about me boy, how have you been?" She said while walking over to him and giving him a hug. He hugged her back.

"I've been training still, mother." She gave him a dark look. "Now calm down mom, I'm not using a lot of ki energy. I don't fly with ki energy. I did use a ki blast today though, but I had to-"

Before he finished, his mother grabbed him by the ear and Kyu kneeled in pain. Kyu may be strong, but the fact is...she was stronger. "No, no, no, you don't understand mother!! There were these bandits see, and they were going to blow up the mountain so I shot the bomb in the air!!" He said, and she let go.

"That better be the ONLY reason! I've told you time and time again! DO. NOT. USE. YOUR. POWERS!! I told you, there are saiyan hunters out there and they will check any ki blast they sense! They know! They can separate human energies from ours! They were trained to determine that!" She said with a concerning look.

This was true though. Ever since his father passed away, things have been a little on edge. The thing is about these Saiyan Hunters, is that they are incredibly sneaky and decisive. They followed his parents here on Earth, and his mother has been smart enough to refrain from using ki energy. His father, though, hadn't been. He used it one day, when he thought everything was ok. He used it only on an animal for his family, so that they could eat. But it wasn't okay. The hunters came from nowhere on a stormy black night, and an epic battle was fought. Kyu watched it from far away, crying out in pain. His mother was there to hold him back. He could see the killer's face, drenched in his father's blood. The hunter looked around to see if his family was anywhere, but Kyu's mother was able to hide both their energy levels. To this day, no one knows of his father's death, other than the family and the killer. The loud cracks and bangs were drowned out by the storm. No one heard it. He swore vengeance on the killer....but the killer was no where to be found.

His mother snapped her fingers as she knew what he was thinking. "Pay attention." She said smiling. "Now listen, I know you love fighting. But for me, don't." She said as she hugged him again. This would be a hard thing to pass up, fighting. It had become his life.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:46 am

Teon sighed he had to continue his training so he could be the most powerful there was a world tournament in two months and he couldn't wait to participate. He could win the money and be very popular at school. He wouldn't have to use his powers mainly because he didn't want to be a freak he didn't care much about the Saiyan hunters.If they came after him he had some new moves to test out on them anyway.

Teon needed something to do though he couldn't just let the saiyan hunters destroy the saiyan race.The saiyans were powerful and Teon was determined not to let them die out.He was happy though he had enrolled in this place called Z academy! It was orientation day so there were no classes meaning he was free to go get some food to eat.He needed to go speak to his friends going to Z academy meant he was leaving orange star high school and that was fine with him.

Teon smiled walking to his house on mount Paouzu. He had some fish from yesterday he could always heat it up with a ki blast.He smiled walking in but stopped on the thershold of the door something wasn't right he felt like their was another power coming but it didn't seem to be as strong as a saiyan hunters power.But he had learened from experience people could change their power levels he could to.

Teon hoped whatever he senced was good and he could meet another person with ki.On orientation day for Z academy. It didn't feel evil though so Teon became relaxed. He wasn't on any trail his house was on the mountains.Teon knew what to do train he walked outside and began powering up."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"He yelled as he powered up.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:37 pm

In an instant, him and his mother sensed another saiyan power. "No!" He cried out. "He'll lead the hunters here!"

"Go son! You have to confront this person, and offer him support!" She ushered him out and he flew off into the distance like a rocket.

He was closing in on this person. He could feel them close. As he was flying, he felt another presence nearby. A strong one. He was actually a lot closer than he thought, and he was flying. He flew up to the person, turned him around, and looked him in the eye with fist raised(The person is Taizan). He stopped, though. He realized this wasn't a saiyan, and the real saiyan is still using a lot of ki. He looked at the man in front of him. "I apologize. I mistook you for someone else."

He bowed and flew off back towards the saiyan. Within seconds, he found him. He was in the forest outside an academy. He flew down in front of him. "Do you realize what you are doing?! You do know that you possibly just gave away our safety, mine and yours?!" He shouted. Kyu didn't know whether or not if he knew of the hunters. Even so, a saiyan would be smart enough to hide their powers. True, we are a strong race, but they are equally as strong and have a great number of people.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:23 pm

Teon continued powering up if he was lucky the saiyan hunters would come after him maybe that person nearby was a saiyan hunter he would finially get a good fight maybe even some people to help him fight!He senced a saiyan hunter coming he was getting excited an awesome fight he continued to power up.

He senced another power and it was moving fast. He felt three different powers one was a saiyan hunter. This was going to be so much fun he continued powering up the ground began shaking beneath his feet rocks rising in the air. The saiyan hunter flew towards a person flying thinking he knew where the saiyans where.(The person is Tazian)

The saiyan hunter fireda ki blast at Tazian than realised he wasn't a saiyan!He flew towards the real saiyan after firing a ki blast at tazian. Teon looked up to see another person appear. He saw him fly in front of him."I know what I'm doing I'm powering up!" "Gave away our safety who cares I'm going to get to fight a saiyan hunter! He was carefree and had no fear he knew ther hunters were strong he senced one coming.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:11 pm

"Stupid boy, you won't know if they come! They have no honor! They will strike you in the back and you will never see it coming!" He said. He was enraged at the moment, but he wasn't going to die because of this fool. He began to fly away.

Before he got away though, he sensed a familiar presence. He immediately looked on top of the Z-Academy. There he stood......his father's murderer. He was looking at the foolish boy, with a dark look in his eye. He began seeing his father's death flash before his eyes. And the thoughts of revenge kept running through his mind. His energy began to rise as he tried his best efforts to hide it. Electricity began to flow around him, as he was soon to go berserk. The hunter looked at him, and instantly recognized him. He then turned, facing his direction. Kyu still had a dark look in his eye, but he came to his senses and turned away. He flew only a few feet before the hunter transported right in front of him. Kyu was looking down. The hunter was still smiling.

"I remember you boy. You have your father's figure, his eyes. And I never forget the face of my prey." He said. Kyu was urging to fight. He then looked into his eyes. A great power was rising in him, but before he was able to do anything, his mother transported him out of there and back home.

"So he's back..." She said.

"Why did you take me out of there?! I could have beaten him!!!" He shouted.

"No, you couldn't Kyu!!" She said. "I told you to leave them all alone-"

Before she ended that statement, a loud crack was heard outside. "Come out and play boy." It was the hunter. "Kyu, just run!" His mother said.

"No, he'll just keep tracing me. I have to face him now.." He said. He ushered his mother to stay here and he went outside.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:23 pm

Teon looked at the other saiyan now getting quite upset."I'm not a stupid boy and I can sence powerlevels so I'll know when they come I'm on guard if they try to strike me in the back I'll dodge and strike back! He yelled at the other saiyan he say him fly away he didn't care if that saiyan was upset he was going to fight a saiyan hunter!

He senced the Saiyan Hunter approaching so he flew after the saiyan who flew away. He would get to test his skills on an opponent.He had been training hard for a fight like this he could sence the Hunter's immense power. He saw him speaking to the hunter they were probably talking about something cool!

Teon flew towards the other saiyan but suddenly a lady apperared and teleported him away.He smirked that means he could fight the Hunter alone! He saw the hunter say come out and play boy"Teon charged the Hunter Kicking him into the ground creating a crater. The hunter emerged from the ground firing a ki blast at Teon who dodged but the hunter was now behind Teon.The hunter did a powerful elbow strike to Teon's back the latter was sent flying into the ground creating a second crater.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViVi on Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:27 pm

Kyu walked outside to see two craters, and the hunter unscratched. He looked far to the left and sensed the boys power. "Stubborn kid..." He then put his attention back on the hunter.

The Hunter then looked to him. "Hmph, so you came to fight now? Hehe, this should be fun." He said as he took off his armor. "I'll finish the boy later. First you.." As the Hunter said that, he then appeared in front of Kyu and back handed him sending him flying to a tree, which Kyu then quickly gained balance, launched off the tree and tackled the hunter. They started attacking each other with series of punches and kicks at a quick pace, until they punched at the same time and they both met fists. Electricity began sparking between them and a crater was being made.

"Your pretty strong boy." He smiled. "But it will never be enough." He disappeared and Kyu stumbled forward. Then out of nowhere, the hunter came from behind him and punched him in the back of the head, making him fly forwards. Then he appeared above him and tried to kick down, but Kyu transported out of the way and kneed him in the jaw and then punched down on his head, making him fall into the ground, sliding back into the mountains.

"Get up..." Kyu wasn't ready to gloat. He was never one to gloat in battle. He keeps his mind focused. The hunter exploded with energy and created a giant crater on the side of the mountain. He stood there, pebbles and rocks floating around him. "Alright boy, not bad.." He said, smiling.

I need to get him away from the village....I'll lead him off. He flew in the other direction, still without using ki. "Hehehe, foolish boy." He said as he exploded after him. Within seconds, he was in front of Kyu. "Where are you going? And why won't you use ki? You might as well since you are going to die..." He smiled.

"I don't need ki to kill you." He said. The smile on the hunter went away and he punched Kyu. Kyu just retaliated with a kick to the jaw, and they again fought each other at a quick speeds. They flew around everywhere while fighting, creating loud noises. Their bodies weren't even visible to the naked eye.

ViVi
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:19 pm

Jamie walked along the crowded sidewalks Hercule City. School had just let out and she was walking home. She lived close to the school, her and her mom. She didn't know who her dad was, and she didn't care. Her long brown hair blew behind her as she quickened her pace. Her books were held tightly towards her chest as she made her way around the large crowd of people. She wore a red pleated skirt with knee high length socks and a white button down shirt. School Uniform. She hated it. She hated looking like everyone else. She finally got to her street and walked towards her house. It was a beautiful day out and her mom wasn't home. She decided to do her homework on the porch.
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Teon got out of the crater washing some dirt out his hair. He looked up to see the other saiyan was fighting with the hunter he smiled the fight was increadible! He thought about joining in but it was his fight now he could fight the hunter if the Saiyan lost. Teon smiled he would leave and come back.He began walking away from the fight as a voice spoke"Your not getting away

Teon turned around seeing a man who did a punch he ducked and did a swept kick casuing the hunter to fall .Teon ran and jumped flying away the second hunter was angry having a scouter on."I'm coming for you!"The second hunter flew after Teon who kept flying the latter arrived in Hercule city and powered down. He began walking around he was not wearing his uniform for Orange Star High School.

He walked on the sidewalks of Hercule city looking for either of his two best friends he could find neither. He began walking he had a plan. He saw a girl still in her uniform He saw her walking towards a house.Teon began walking after her he went to her door and clicked a button ringing the doorbell.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:16 pm

Jamie noticed the boy who followed her. She recognized him from school. "Hey...uhm..I've seen you around, right?" Jamie asked nervously. She started to blush. His presence made her feel awkward. She put her books away and stared at him. She patted the step next to her. "You can sit if you want."

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:38 pm

The hunter was on Teon's trail he saw that he had lowered his powerlevel and went in a city.The hunter landed he clicked a button on his watch.His white armor around his body except for his head dissaperared he was now wearing blue jean pants and a white t short sleeved T shirt. He walked through the crowds of people still wearing his scouter. He walked some people would look at his scouter curiosuly his scouter could also detect Saiyans. He wondered how the other hunter was doing he seemed to have his hands full with that other Saiyan.

Teon had rung her doorbell as he turned to see the girl he thought her name was Jaime or something but he could be wrong. He smiled she seemed to recognize him as he heard her speak to him."Yeah you have I go to the same school you know Orange Star High school"He said smiling she seemd a bit nervous he saw her start to blush he had never really interacted with her at school.He saw her put her books away and she stared at him. He saw her pat the step next to him.He smiled "Thanks "He said sitting down"My name is Teon your's is Jaime right"He asked he was thinking of a lie to explain why he was here he couldn't tell her the truth.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:44 pm

Jamie nodded her head. "Yeah my name's Jamie," She began, "How did you know? Are you stalking me or something?" She joked. She looked down the street at the massive crowds of people. Such a huge city she lived in. She returned her attention back to Teon. "So what's up? Anything you need? Or did you just want to stare at my pretty face?" She laughed.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 pm

The hunter continued walking through the crowds of people every few minutes people would stare at his green scouter wondering what it was.One child asked"What you wearing"The hunter ignored the child and continued.He was walking towards a street his scouter spoke"He has passed through here"The hunter nodded as he began walking towards Jaime's house slowly but his powerlevel was very low.

Teon saw Jaime nod her head. "Okay You name is Jaime"He said wanting to make sure he was right.He smiled when she spoke again. He saw her look down the street at the massive crowds of people Hercule City was such a big city. He saw her turn her attention back to him."Nothing's up"He said smiling"well their is something I need and I also came to stare at your pretty face"He added with a laugh than said"I need you to answer the question what if you met an alien what would you do?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:04 pm

Jamie smiled at his compliment but her face quickly turned into confusion. "Wait, are you serious? An alien? Well, I mean they exist all over, but I would be shocked." She said with a smirk. She began to really think of what she would do. Would she run away from it? Would she try to get to know it? She was quite curios. "Why are you asking me this? You don't look like an alien." She looked over at another, rather strange person, walking towards them.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 pm

The hunter had on his green scouter he turned it off he could see Teon know he was approaching him slowly.He didn't want to call attention to himself he continud to walk forward.
Teon was happy to see she smiled at his complient but just as he expected her face quickly turned into confusion.He saw her answer with a smirk he heard her saw.She claimed she would be shocked people didn't meet aliens often or at all.He wondered what a person would do if they met an alien. He smiled"I'm just asking and why would I look like an alien I'm human.He said smiling as he saw her look at somone else"He turned to see the person and his fears were coming true. The person pulled out a device it looked like a gun just a bit wider and it was white he pointed it at Teon.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!