Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:55 pm

Teon saw Jaime look up at him and give him a small smile he had managed to cheer her a little. "No i know you will be useful for something"He said he was trying to be really optimistic besides help was always useful.He saw her grab his arm and open the door to his house.He smiled this could be fun"Okay"He said flying in the air making sure she was hanging on as he continued to fly."Will be their soon and besides this can be fun when you get to tense you'll make a mistake"He said with a smile
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:16 am

Jamie tried to enjoy herself as they flew. She held on to him tightly, obviously not wanting to fall off. She smiled as she felt the wind on her skin. She wished she were able to do this herself. She started to think about what kind of things she could actually help with. She knew she couldn't fight of course. She thought until they reached their destination.
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:14 pm

Jarose watched the DE member burst into smoke and dissapear. "Wow thats all DE has to offer..." Jarose said outloud. He then began walking away from the spot.

jarose
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Teon enjoyed flying he couldn't really fly to fast because he didn't want Jaime to fall off.He looked to see her smile flying was such an amazing thing to do. He loved to fly he knew he was almost to West city he saw some smoke apperar and dissaperar that was definently odd.He smiled as he flew towards the ground slowly and landed softly."Were here"He looked to see some people trapped under rubble"Teon walks"We can save more people if we split up"He said with a smile.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:12 pm

Jarose saw someone fly into west city and land in front of the restaurant that the DE member destroyed. "Hey you know anything about those DE members?" Jarose asked the guy and girl.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:18 am

Teon smiled as he landed he let go of Jaime and went to pick u pa peace of rubble that was crushing a mother and child.They smiled thanking him He looked at a restaraunt tha was compelty destroyed no survivors in their he couldn't sence any lifeforce what a shame.He heard somone speak to him about Dark eye."THe Dark Eye Members know I don't know anything about them"Teon responded

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:18 am

"One of them did this to the restaurant... I told him to fight me, he began but then detonated the restaurant." Jarose said in a calm voice.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am

Teon looked over to see the man speaking to him about what had happanned and how the restaruant was detonated by the villian. Teon nodded and said"You fought a Dark Eye member they sound horrible me and my friend over their came to help some people who survived their attack wanna help?"He asked in a friendly tone.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:08 pm

Jarose said. "Maybe later." in a serious tone. With that he flew off

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Teon smiled waiting for the other person's answer he senced his power-level it seemed pretty strong. Teon looked at him speak in a serious tone he didn't understand why he was so seriosu"Okay well I'll be here for a little while"He said smiling seeing him fly off.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:19 pm

Hinata was flying into town over the west part of the city she seen so much damage as she past by "What happened here" She said flying low she seen came apon a few people standing around talking.

She didn't know what to do she had to ask she need to know who had done this..Hinata laided near the group not knowing if they had done this she hoped not..."Hey!"

She shouted to get them to notice her "Wh..What happend here..And..Who did this!" She said to the people she was scared really scared but ready and waiting for a fight.

Crimson
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Teon senced senced another power approaching west City he didn't know if it was good or bad but he had to be prepaired.He began walking around slower he continued picking up rubble freeing people most of all the people were free.He looked around thinking he heard someone say Hey but he doubted it than turned to see a girl.

He looked at the girl she was the powerlevel he was sencing."What happanned here their was an attack who did this Dark Eye "He said to her she sounded like she was scarred he doubted she was from Dark Eye.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:06 pm

Hinata looked at Teon she didn't know what to say why did they need to do this to hurt so many lives "Did you see what they looked like or where they went" She said slowly waking toward
Teon hoping he was not apart of the Dark Eye.

"If you know where they headed then I want you to tell me I have to find them and destory them" Hinata said with a determined look on her face.

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Jarose flew over the city to see if he saw anything that seemed to be out of place.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Teon saw the girl look at him she wasn't staring at him maybe shew as shocked by the damage Dark Eye had caused. "I didn't see what they looked like well I saw them wearing Black Cloaks why they came I don't know where they went I don't know although another guy said he got in a fight with a member of Dark Eye.

He saw her walking towards him slowly she seemed to want to take on Dark eye he wondered if she knew what she was talking about. "I have no clue where they areI would tell you I was just freeing survivors from West City"He saw she had a determined look

Aru Village
People ran for their lives as bullets were shot.A man was shot"Please we don't know! he said to a Dark eye member.The member smiled grabbing the injured men Where are the dragonballs tell me or my friends here"He pointed to some men with guns who weren't wearing black cloaks but had brown clothing that had RR on their shirts. "Will kill everyone in your village"He said with a smile the man nods"We don't know!"The member smiled"fine than we will just began our concquest here"He said throwing the man threw a window on a nearby house.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:45 pm

Jarose sensed another power in another area of this planet. He followed to where the sense was coming from and found himself in Aru Village. Jarose flew in at quick speeds and landed only a block away from where the group of brown cloaked people were and said. "Does anyone here want to fight?" With a smirk on his face seeing the DE member with them. "You cant get past me." jarose then said in a caalm yet serious voice.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 pm

The man screamed as he was thrown through the window now dead. The Dark eye Member smiled he senced somone approaching. The power was moving quick he senced that it than leaded about a block from them the men with guns turned to see him smiling.The men smiled holding guns as they fired bullets at Jarose.The dark Eye member stared at Jarose as the Red Ribbon Army members fired bullets at Jarose.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:18 pm

Jarose let the shots hit him. They kept on coming and left a cloud of smoke. After the smoke was gone the bullets were on the ground and he was still smirking.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crimson on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:29 pm

She stopped and looked at him kind of nerously when she heard what he said "What..I.I didn't know" Hinata looked at Teon a sad look came apon her face "I sorry may I help you" She looked at Teon waiting for a respons. "But only if you would like me to"

Crimson
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:38 pm

The Red Ribbon army members laugh as they fire bullets at himone laughs"He didn't move he's probalby dead:"A member said with a big smile. Their was a smoke as it cleared up Jarose was unharmed and still smirking. The Dark eye member smiled "I'll take care of him"He said flying at jarose doing a powerful kick.

Teon smiled as she stopped walking and looked at him witha sort of nervous look.He heard her speak she was stammering."Oh oka"He said he saw a sad look come upon her face was it something he said he brushed hsi teeth was his breath bad or something! "No need to be sorry and of course you can help me"He said with a smile"All the help I can get is needed!He said he had helped most of the people he lifted up some more rubble he saved some more kids he was almost done helping survivors.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!