Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Dragonball Z rp Next generation(IC Thread)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:46 am

Jamie looked at the food. How thoughtful "Thanks," she said as she dug into her food. She was in fact, hungry. She started to calm down once he assured her of their safety. She did not know what to talk about however. What do you say to someone who is in danger? "So...uh....do you have an Saiyan friends?" She asked, not sure if that was the correct thing to ask. She decided to reword it. "I mean, are there any more Saiyan's around here?"
Call me Jamie <3
ImageImageImage
My Page =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Teon saw Jaime look at the food he hoped she would like it.He smiled"Your welcome"He said as he saw her dug into the food.With all that running it was no surpise she was hungry he was a bit hungry himself but he didn't want to be rude.He saw her calm down after he promised her he was safe he hoped they were. He looked at her"Do I have any Saiyan friends,No " He said Than he saw her reword it."Well their are some Yes"He said as he turned his Tv to see the news.

News,West city
Their was an explosion and a group of people in Black cloaks. They smiled as one manin the black cloaks grabbed a reporter"Hello People of earth this is your future world leaders speaking we are known as Dark Eye!They dissaperared in a cloud of smoke the broadcast was sent to Z academy, and the saiyans who had tv's.

Teon was shocked.
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:59 pm

"I'm sorry to hear that." Jamie felt bad that he didn't have any friends of his own kind. She looked at the news and started to panic. "Do you know what this is?" She didn't understand what was going on. She looked at Teon's face and her fear set in even more. "Why is this happening?" All of a sudden the life she used to know, just ended.

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlearaQueenVampires on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:01 pm

Jade had the TV on while she did dishes. She looked up just in time to see a man in a black cloak start talking. "Hello People of earth this is your future world leaders speaking we are known as Dark Eye!" Jade dropped the plate she was washing when they dissapeared. "What the?" She asked thin air. "What was that?" Jade was a loner so any info she might have learned from friends was lost. "What are Dark Eye?"
Aleara the Vampire Queen

AlearaQueenVampires
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:03 pm

Kane felt like fighting someone strong. He looked around in a restaurant and asked out loud "Hey anyone here want to fight?" For everyone to hear.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:59 pm

Teon looked at Jaime sighing"It's fine"He said than smiled"Because I have plenty of human friends"He said looking at Jaime He saw the news than looked at Jaime who started to panic. Teon shaked his head"I have no idea who these people are?He said standing up as he saw jaime look into his face with fear in her face"I don't know why this is happening but I have just realized something very important "He said looking down for a moment than smiled"These Dark Eye guys won't concquer earth because I'm going to stop them I pomrise!He said to Jaime than laughed he was not much of a serious person.

West city
The men in black cloaks smiled as they dissaperared one of them smiled hearing someone yell "Hey anyone want to fight. He apperared behind Kane smiling."Wanna fight?"He said with a crooked smile.

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Taizan watched as the warrior got to his feet. "Very good, kid. You certainly fight like one who possesses a 20,000 power level. To think that that's only your standing power level..." He reassumed his stance and eased forward on his foot a bit. Taizan waited him out, all the while building a strategy to combat him. The man smiled and dashed forward. He raised his fist and was about to strike. Taizan moved to the side and threw a right uppercut aimed for his stomach. However, the man warped before he made contact, and he felt a pain between his shoulder blades as he was kicked in the back. Taizan fell but front flipped off his hand and turned in time to take a punch to the face. However, he continued to roll with it and grabbed his shoulder before hurling the man to the ground. The man landed on both palms and kicked Taizan in the face with a handstand kick. He assumed a defensive stance as the man began to throw a barrage of punches at him.

Taizan continued to block the strikes, even while his stomach and legs took a pounding. It would take more than strikes to hammer through his defenses, so the man's incessant punching would get him nowhere. Taizan waited until just the right moment and opened his arms. As soon as the man's arms went through, he closed them, effectively trapping his arms. Taizan dropped backward, and rolled, kicking the Saiyan Hunter away. The man warped once again as Taizan stood. He could not sense his energy level and that worried him. Despite the fact that the Hunter was less skilled than him, he had a few deadly tricks up his sleeve. That was OK, since he did, too. He sensed an oncoming blow and jumped back, just in time for the man's foot to rip across his shirt. He grabbed the man by the back of the throat and smashed a knee into the middle of his back, but the man was able to backflip around and land on his feet next to him.

Taizan let go and turned just as the man got ready to let loose a Ki blast. At close-range, that attack could be deadly. Thinking quickly, he charged up his own Ki and grabbed the man's hand before firing his own. The collisions nullified both blasts and Taizan leg sweeped him in the momentary confusion. The man attempted a leg sweep of his own, but Taizan saw that coming and jumped before landing with a kick on his gut. The kick was toe first, and it pierced through the armor before breaking the skin and striking the liver. The man puked up blood and grabbed at his throat. Taizan jumped back and looked at him with no expression on his face. "I did not wish to have a fight with you, so I'll walk away from this and leave you your life. The attack I just did penetrated the skin of your liver. It's not fatal, but it won't feel good for a while. I was definitely impressed with your skills, but they were no match for mine." Taizan turned and began to walk away.

Rage screamed within the mind of the Hunter. He had defeated him in honorable combat, and now would not offer him an honorable death?! A Saiyan Hunter defeated in battle was obligated to give up his own life for the cause. This prevented anyone from learning their secrets. Besides, a Hunter defeated in battle who did survive was usually killed by one of his own, anyway. No matter what he did at this junction, he was dead. Maltikin sat up and spat the blood at Taizan. "Get back here and finish me! I want to die honorably at the hands of the warrior who defeated me." Taizan continued to walk, and Maltikin pounded his fist on the ground. He would have to provoke a response, it seemed. He held up his hand and charged up Ki in the palm. When it was sufficient, he aimed it at Taizan. "Die, you son of a bitch!" He shouted before firing the blast.

Taizan continued to walk, even as the Saiyan Hunter begged for an honorable death. It was not his style to kill his opponent, and he was convinced that the man was too used to fighting Saiyans. He heard a shout and sensed a great amount of Ki coming at him. Diving to the side, he spun in the air and used the Marionette Fingers technique to fire a single blast into the man's brain. It struck right between the eyes and Taizan solidified the blast as he walked toward him. "I did not wish to kill you, but you have left me no choice. I chose this method to kill you, since it was the most merciful." He dissipated the blast and watched the man fall over. He was bleeding profusely, though it hardly mattered since he was dead. Taizan turned and began to walk home. The thought of Saiyans being on Earth disturbed him, as they were a warlike and barbaric race. However, he himself had been challenged by a Saiyan Hunter. It made him wonder which one was more dangerous.

He eventually arrived back at home and walked inside. Removing his shirt, he began to stitch the rip shut. After successfully mending the tear, he put the shirt back on and laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes and entered a state of restful meditation. It would clear his mind and recharge his energy for the training he would be doing later. His mind went completely blank and he began to breathe deeply as his power began to rise and his mind began to focus more intently on his goal.
Last edited by True_Grave on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:09 pm

Kane smirked and said. "Yes as a matter of fact I well fight you and yourpunk group." He said with a smirk on his face.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:23 pm

(True Grave in West City people in Dark cloaks attacked causing an explosion sending a message on television that Dark Eye were the future leaders of earthso if Tazian has a tv he can watch it but some people at Z academy could have also seen it)

The Dark eye member smiled "So your quite the loudmouth you want to challange Dark your in over your head but I can't refuse a challange"He said doing a sweeping kick.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:38 pm

In one quick movement Jarose turned around, grabbed the kick and held it there. "What was that?" He said in a calm voice.

((I hope am not Godmodding or Powerplaying.))

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:45 pm

(No your not godmodding or power playing.)
The DE member was shocked at Jarose's speed. "your quite the fast one aren't you" He said pulling his leg backwards so that he could be realeased from Jarose's grip than the De member begin doing multiple punches all aimed at Jarose.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:49 pm

Jarose smiled and stayed as he was. He began to block with one hand then it got a bit more difficult and began using two. "Dont worry you might have numbers but I have my own abilities... You may not beable to sense my power but I know that I am strong." Jarose dodged and blocked then after about 30 seconds he kicked at the mans rib cage hoping to shatter them.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 am

The DE member saw Jarose smile and stay where he was at first blocking with hand but than he began blocking with two hands eventually. "We have more than numbers we are much more powerful than you"The De member said"I can sence your power foolish one if you think you can deafet Dark Eye than you are wrong watch me" He saw Jarose dodge and a few seconds later do a kick at his ribcage. The De member burst into black smoke and than the black smoke exploded destroying the restaraunt people screaming as they were killed.(Not jarose just the people were killed in the explosion not your character )

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:14 am

Jamie couldn't laugh on this subject. She gave him a weak, "ha ha" and ended it with a nervous smile. "How are you going to save us?" It seemed like a suicide mission. There people didn't look like they messed around. She didn't know if she'd ever be safe now. "You can't do it alone." She started to feel weak. There had to be something she could do? "Can I help?"

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 am

Teon saw Jaime wasn't laughing with him so he decieded to stop.He heard her give him a weak ha ha in the end and a nervous smile.Teon sighed"How am I going to save humanity I don't have a clue but I'll do it"He said smiling He was thinking this would be fun.The Dark Eye people seemed like powerful fighters he would make sure would be safe again.He nodded"I Know I can't do it alone but I'll probably met some friends along the way "He said looking a h se seemed like she was starting to feel weak. "Sure you can help I need all the help I can get I'm going to West City to help survivors of Dark Eye's attack wanna come?

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:42 am

Jamie contemplated the idea of leaving her home. She wasn't sure if she would beholding Teon back. "I don't even no how to fight," she glumly replied. She looked at her arms, and how weak they were. She wasn't even fast enough to keep up with him. "How would I ever be able to help you beat them. I may just make things worse."

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:39 am

Teon stood waiting for her responce he hoped she would offer to help the more people the more survivors their would be. He smiled"'You won't need to know how to fight to help survivors besides fighting isn't everything"He said as he saw her look at her arms she would be useful everyone was useful in some way. "You want to know how? Well I don't know but I'd rather not do it alone and you wouldn't make things worse so come on let's go"He said trying to cheer her up.

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jarose on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:52 pm

Jarose flew out of the explosion almost being hit by the main blast but made it out just in time. "You bastard your fighting me and only me... Why put everyone else in danger?" Jarose said with a serious voice.

jarose
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:36 pm

The DE member saw Jarose fly away from the explosion. He reverted to human form seeing Jarose was alive."I am fighting you but those other humans were annoying me because they were alive listen I have to go but I'll be back later to finish you off" He said bursting into smoke dissaperaring

Chulance
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ilovejamiex on Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:44 pm

Jamie looked up at Teon and gave him a small smile. "Well, I guess I could be useful for something." She was trying to be optimistic. She grabbed his arm and opened the door of his house. She was starting to get excited. "Let's go!"

ilovejamiex
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!