Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Empire of Marrow OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Empire of Marrow [MATURE] OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm

Hey can I be a mercinary and work for either sider and also be a demon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:45 pm

OOC: xD I've been watchin to much Pirates of the Caribbean but if I can, I'm going to mask a charcter of the hefty Captain :p

Name: Davy Jones
Type: Changed
Weapons: Cutlass
Faction: Queen of Marrow
Appearance:
Bio: Jones was born Human, though after the surfacing of the Queen, he became changed, and soon took to the Skies, sailing the Flying Dutchman to hell and back. After being in rage by his form, he took the skies under his own command. He sailed for years, destroying several cities, making barters, and settling debt. Eventually the Queen of Marrow surfaced even more, he watched from the shore as the Land Dwellers went to damnation even more. Watching quietly, the Queen finally came to him, offering salvation, offering the power to Become Human again. Acceping the offer he followed the Queen, and walked in her steps. Even though he can become a Human once more, he still walks as a monster, becoming what others named of him. His Human Form is rarely seen, but even so his attitude is unchanged.
Last edited by Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Ummm....There are no Oceans where we are... and Vyrwolf asked special permission to be a demon. So, just make a few changes (like changing demon to changed) and you are all set.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:56 pm

:D I can fix that ;) the Skies hehehe :p changing Demon to changed?

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Completionist Contributor Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy Beta Tester Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:58 pm

My demon! D=

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:00 pm

Yes. Your type is a "Sea Demon" replace that with "Changed"

Also...GET POSTERING IN THE IC OR I EAT YOUR FACE

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 pm

I will! Give me a sec. I leave for like, five seconds, and the site barfs all over my face with a sudden wave of RPs to reply to. T_T

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Woah. Your computer can barf? You may wanna get that checked out..

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maestro on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:04 pm

Alright I fixed it. :D

Maestro
Administrative Liaison
Administrative Liaison
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:06 pm

Great. You can start in the RP now.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:09 pm

PSSHA WHAT ABOUT ME Y-Y *Sniffle*

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Ok. I have said tis before. Rebel, does not necessesarily mean they are fighting the queen. It just means they don't follow her. And a changed is essentially a demon.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:24 pm

Yes, the changed look demonic...Argent is an actual, from-the-darkest-holes-in-the-metaverse demon, while the rest of you are his pawns. PAWNS!

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zetsumi-san on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:25 pm

kk well what if i do fallow the ugh fine reble but why cant i put in that spot merc because if the queen pays enough i can be a loyal follower its all about the money man lol who ever is the highest bider is the one i work for and follow so can i just put in that spot merc?

Zetsumi-san
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:28 pm

That is hard to understand, but sure.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:30 am

Are 'changed' human's allowed to have certain speical abilities..? Magical, persay ?
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:40 am

Name: Sarai.
Type: Changed.
Weapons: Throwing knives and darts laced with poison.
Faction: Queen of Marrow.
Appearance (pic is fine):http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w66/DiruKyoWarumaru/Anime%20Girl/Battle_Leyexeris_by_MaidenFayth.jpg
Bio: Although only 19, Sarai is inconcievably strong, and wise beyond her years.
She lives to serve the queen, who she has idolised so greatly she has become a sort of goddess in the girl's eyes, and she is merciless on those who defy her mistress. Believing in what she does almost so strongly as to call it a religion, she will obey any order the queen gives her, and nothing can make her happy than being told she has done well.
She is immesurably stronger than a 19 year old should be, and is a master of a martial art style of her own creation.
Beautiufl and deadly, this cold-hearted girl will use any measures to follow the queen's direction.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:45 am

I've edited my last post and edited the profile.

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 am

The link isn't working on my computer and I didn't know if it would work elsewhere so I'm posting this just to be sure.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:58 am

Sure, she is good.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!