Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Empire of Marrow OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Empire of Marrow [MATURE] OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 am

Mwahaha more pawns. PAWNS!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 am

We will see who the pawn is in the end. MWAHAHAHA!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:29 am

The Queeny will obey Argent for the sake of her sex life. XD

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:31 am

lol! Well, looks like we have a good turn out of players. Just hope no one is the kinda RPer who was multiple idea going on at once in one sentence, and has a problem with periods.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:37 am

Hm, would you allow for slow, gradual changes to come over Queeny? Nothing noticable in this RP, but all that demon jizz is going to do SOMETHING. *Wink.*

I always try to ask for a sample of their writing, to make sure they're at least competent.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:40 am

What kind of changes do oyu mean? Maybe we should discuss this by PM.

Also, I have to leave in 20.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:46 am

Alright, I'll give you a few ideas via PM. One sec...

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:23 am

By the way, if you've checked my character, is he fine? Can I have a normal Human?

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:26 am

Argent will have to manipulate him into joining their side...So he can have MORE pawns! PAWNS!

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:31 am

You'll have to try hard, he manipulates people himself. Albeit, not as good as a demon.

But he shan't be manipulated all the time, *Grin*, he has his own mind. And to mention, not everyone knows he exists. He lives in solitude, striking here and there.

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 am

If I didn't know better, I'd say you had an eensy-weensy "pawn" addiction there, sweetie.
Hehe.
I haven't had a wink of sleep in three days, and I think I'm high from sleep-deprivation...
My flatmate just told me my pupils were huge...
Can sleep dep. cause a high?
Oh and...
I posted on the IC board. :)
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:47 am

Quiet, pawn. PAWN!

I dunno. I suppose at some point or another your adrenaline kicks in to keep you going...And then, all at once, you'll knock YOURSELF out. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:49 am

mindless_invalid wrote:If I didn't know better, I'd say you had an eensy-weensy "pawn" addiction there, sweetie.
Hehe.
I haven't had a wink of sleep in three days, and I think I'm high from sleep-deprivation...
My flatmate just told me my pupils were huge...
Can sleep dep. cause a high?
Oh and...
I posted on the IC board. :)

Tut tut. You should not be awake! Go sleep! *Point to room. Your room ofcourse*

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:01 am

Oh believe me. I would if i could. I have to get up in 3 hours anyway, theres no point tossing and turning.
At least i'm doing something productive.
(Yes I count roleplay as productive, shut up.)

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:07 am

I count it as productive. =D Mainly because I make SURE that I write 1000 words a day as part of a strict regiment to improve my writing.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:13 am

Oh, it is so far beyond 1000 words for me right now. I'm doing thirteen rp's at once...no, wait, this one makes fourteen.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 am

I'm in more than that, but on this site people reply like molasses...Mainly because there are too many people at once. I prefer four or less.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:18 am

Well, I enjoy RPing and I count it as productive.

I used to join into lots of RP's but that made my posts less and less descriptive. I now only have joined a few, and I put all my effort into them. As you can probably see in the IC of Empire of Marrow. *Grin*

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:30 am

I need to read over that in a moment, and probably reply since DB's not on. Argent speaks for the Queen. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:31 am

Yeah but... I find that when i'm doing more than one I can just consistantly be writing, rather than waiting around for people to reply.
Now watching a movie, eating AND rping, that was tricky. ((Says so because she was just previously doing it.))

And yes I was just talking about myself in third person. Damn sleep dep. is sending me bonkers.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!