Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Empire of Marrow OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Empire of Marrow [MATURE] OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Ah, but being loopy is what makes the world go 'round. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:20 pm

Oh, don't worry, I'm slightly insane just by nature, or so my friends, family, teachers and everyone else I happen to meet informs me.
I just was a great deal MORE so until I finally whent to sleep.
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:27 pm

Some of my characters genuinely disturb me...Argent being one of them. If he's not being a manipulative advisor, he's screwing people (guys and girls...shapeshifters are transexuals by definition >D). When he's not screwing people, he's gulping them down like stacks of Jell-O...

...And then I've got a masochistic demon who's blood he forces people to swallow, and it burns like acid...

...And then I've got an extremely twisted character who, if you 'kill' him, he face-rapes you in his death throes and impregnates you with his babies...

...And finally I've got a bone golem who rips out people's boneless in a single, excruciatingly painful move.

They're fun. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Bahaha.
I think you must have a very violent, if subconsciously violent nature to you.
(i mean the real you.)
I do as well don't worry.
I get great pleasure in playing games where I get to kill people and watch them be blown top pieces, stabbed etc...you know thoise horrible graphic games where you can see exactly what happens to them, blood bone etc.
My friends say they are disturbed by the fact that i scream and laugh loudly things like "DIe, Motherf*ckers" and the like without realising as I play.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:51 pm

Most of my evil characters are controlled.

Like my character Eloros. He is a Greater Demon from the Ninth Circle, but he sin't bat-shit insane. Instead, he is calm and collected. He just wants to rule the world.

Off-topic here. Does anyone else find it ironic how serial killers are some of the smartest people in the world. The successful ones anyway.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:52 pm

I think we all have a sadistic side to us...Though I'm not quite to the level you say. I just like to put in a lot of imagination into my characters, and the best time to make something radical is when playing a villain role, since most heroes have to be charismatic humans. >>

But when I make GOOD characters, I love playing them more than the villains, because they're usually the unlikely hero types, which are my favorite. Greywhisker would be one of them. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:01 pm

My heroes usually are more violent thant the villains :P

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:03 pm

Haha. I think I'm just slightly more sadistic than necessary, without meaning to be.
I love playing people who don't appear to be a threat, and then when you attack them, the kick your arse.
And i like that, deadly bandages. More violent hehe.
--
I find serial killers fascinating :)

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:05 pm

All of my good characters, save one, are pacifists. And one of those pacifists can fight if it's REALLY needed, but will avoid it all costs. As for the one who DOES fight...

...He shoots people. Lots. Usually after kicking them in the balls. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Ooh, infertalisation, then death, i like it.
I got suspended in grade three for kicking a boy in the balls.
I clainmed it was self defense.
He tried to force me to kiss him in the corridor, and i didn't want boys germs (at that point in my life)
They didn't care.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:33 pm

...Sometimes he shoots them in the nads, too. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:38 pm

Ooh, that would do permanent damage...:)
Although I don't suppose it really matters all that much when you're dead.

"Honestly, if I could have the thing now, and give it to you, I would. But I'm guessing it looks kinda like a sea monkey right now, so I think we should wait until It's a bit cuter."
- Juno.
Honestly, cracking me up. I love this movie. :D

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:42 pm

Eww. Chick flick. DX

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 pm

No offence to Harry Potter fans, but I found a flaw in their magic. You see, if a spell is more than a syllable long, its useless in combat against a muggle, whose gun can shoot a bullet and hit them before the words exit their lips. And even if the wizards dodge, they still just had their spell interrupted, and have to start over again, leaving the guy with the gun lotsa time to own them with lead. Muggles don't look so weak now, do they bitches? Sorry Voldy, but the words .44 Magnum beat Avada Kadavra any day 8)

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:46 pm

Javo came to me when watching all of those fantasy/action movies, and the question kept recurring "Why don't they just shoot the bad guy now and get it over with?". Hence, Javo. :3

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm

But a bulletproof vest can't stop the killing curse... and wizards rarely fight muggles, only other wizards, to whom the concept of a gun is strange.
That puzzled me though, just because they're wizards they don't use technology?

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:58 pm

I never really figured out just what year the HP novels took place. It didn't seem quite modern day for the muggles (the makes of the cars are way off), and even farther back for the wizards, still using quills.

Hold on a sec; I have to go find something that's perfect for our gun + HP discussion. DON'T LEAVE.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:00 pm

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Alright ?
I'd like to point out that before the movies came out, I was madly in love with the twins ( i cant say either one since their identical in personality and looks) then the movie came out and they were ruined, becaue every time i thought of them i thought of those ugly actor guys.
And
i think they shouldve gotten Viggo Mortensen to play Sirius Black.
Because hes a babe...yes that is my reasoning.
I think Harry should just shoot Voldy in the face. Lol.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Voldemort was far too stereotypical. We should of killed him off in the first book permanently. That whole "Immortal Villain" angle kills a story if its too over done. The least they could do is have voldemort take the form of an ancient evil or something.

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!