Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Empire of Marrow OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: An Empire of Marrow [MATURE] OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:37 am

Bonkers is nice. That's when I make all of my rather...Interesting characters. XD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:40 am

Oh I'd say I'll be doing some interesting rp in this state... we'll see how i go...
Alys&Samael
believe what you can't see
I am Serenity and Calamity combined.
"We get sick when we get started,
What you got is what you wanted,
I will take the time to make it
Just so you've the chance to break it
I start shaking when you shake it,
Holy Shit, you sure can turn it on"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:45 am

Well, I just gave you a good task. Go make big snakey and queeny proud!

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:23 pm

hehe. Shall try. :D

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:54 pm

The IC board is in Hot Topics... feel priveliged ?

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeadlyBandages on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Yes. You all are contributing so well. :D

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:29 pm

It's a good rp. It's continuing to be interesting, unlike some, that start out well, and sort of dawdle off with the fairies down the garden path :D

Also, does anybody else find it extremely fucking irritating when It won't let you post because it's 'too soon' even if the last post was on a different board.

I had to sit for two minutes and wait to be able to post this message :(

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:40 pm

Ugh, I hate that, but trust me, it's better than spam. Way better.

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:44 pm

But what about us non-spammers...I mean honestly, have you ever seen me post spam ?
I suppose I can deal with it, I hardly have a choice.

Rahh! It's doing it AGAIN!

That's just needlessly repetitive.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Girl, you haven't been to Gametalk before. Trust me when I say spammers and non-spammers are all the same. >>

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Well, I'm off for the night...

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:17 pm

I find that statement amusing. As its 2.30 pm here. nIce bedtime sweetie.

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:08 am

It was one o'clock in the morning when I said that. =P

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:01 pm

Sorry that I haven't been posting much at all. I'l be getting into the drift for now.

Mindless, I hope you don't mind. MY character seems to be interested by your character. *Grin*

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:29 pm

Isn't THIS turning into an interesting RP. =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:43 pm

Not in that way.

I swear!

Stop thinking that!

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm

If a demon and a mutant can get it on, I think we've gotten far passed any barriers of morality. >>'

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Malqui on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Jorland is a highly religious fanatic would wouldn't think of having ANYTHING to do with your Changelings! It's highly sinful!

Malqui
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vyrwolf on Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:22 pm

...Until we can get the disease up, and he turns into a Changeling. Then who's the puss-spewing sin against God? =D

Vyrwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mindless_invalid on Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:35 pm

Bahahahha

You guys are so hilarious.

Hey guess what.
After my insomnia driven four days of no sleep, I passed out on the lounge yesterday at four in the afternoon and woke up in my bed at 9.30.
It was strange.
But i feel much less delusional now.

And, no I don't mind Malqui, but she might possible try to slaughter you if you say/do anything that contradicts her beloved queen...
:)

mindless_invalid
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!