Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Error: Glitch

Error: Glitch

a part of “Error: Glitch”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Have you ever felt like something just wasn't right with the world? Like things have never felt totally...real to you? It's as if you were living a lie. Well, you were. And, with a glitch, you wake up to the real world...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Error: Glitch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Error: Glitch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:20 pm

@Spec: Haha, thanks ^^ I'm pretty sure that every time I annoy the guy my life expectancy drops a few days, but who cares? I mean, it's totally worth it. ^^ Haha, Izaya is his own level of slick and cool. I mean, really. He dodges huge telephone poles and soda machines with ease, while insulting his attacker. I'd be running for my life ^^" (I'm a total coward). But no, I haven't seen that part... But it sounds so much like Izaya, I totally believe it. I mean, we all know he's gay for Shizuo so it's no surprise. He'd be so casual about it, too. And ok! We're not really on a schedule, I just had mine made 'cause I had nothing else to do. You have to go soon! -tackles- You aren't allowed to leave! No, I have to post in TM, and probably in LIW... But I haven't gotten around to it. Bleh. :P I'll post in TM first...
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:24 pm

@Poetic: Izaya rules. Seriously! I loved him from the very first? second? episode when he was screwing with that suicidal chick. The one he had the "black rider"--Celty--save, just so he could troll the crap out of her on that roof. Izaya~ Izaya~ You can convince me to kill myself any day of the year~ Is that weird to say? Well. You know. Whatever. xD I have to wait for someone to reply before I can post in LIW again. I reeally need to post in Survive for you! Dx Sorry about that! And then I have to post after you in TM.

*edit*
Oh and you want something really cool? I found this a while ago and have been keeping up with it, but I never thought to show you for some reason. Dx This! It's awesome. I also found a Shizuo one that I like, too, if you want a link for that, too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:33 pm

@Spec: Yeah, that was really what made him for me. I mean, his whole personality in general is just amazing. He messes with people, but I get the feeling that he doesn't actually want any of his humans to die... Then again, this is Izaya. You can't really say anything about him, 'cause he's certain to prove you wrong in the next five minutes.... Haha. ^^ No, that's a normal thing. Fangirls (us) are like that, after all. But yeah. I'm trying to think of what to do in TM. I'm afraid my post might be a piece of crap, but I'm not feeling up to making some huge post.... :P Screw my word averages, my posts are usually great. But yeah, this week has been hectic... :P Anyways! I looked at it ^^ Very cute.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Of course not! He loves his humans! In an obsessively, psychotic, creepy sort of way, but hey, it still counts. xD He doesn't really care about Shizuo, though, because he's a "monster," as he's referred to him as. Even if you're right, he'll prove you wrong. And if he's wrong, he's automatically right, by the laws of Izaya. Because that's just how it is. xD It's okay if your post isn't perfect. Don't worry too much about it. ^^ Really, it doesn't have to be anything spectacular. And yeah! I lurve it! Shizuo's!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:55 pm

Izaya <3 his humans. In his crazy way, of course, like you said. ^^ But yeah, he loves 'em and wouldn't want anything too bad to happen. Unless they're Shizuo, 'cause he doesn't count apparently. I find it funny, too. I mean, Shizuo looses most of his morals when it comes to Izaya, and vice versa. It's like they don't consider each other human... ^^ Anyways! Izaya's laws are awesome. I mean, it's pretty much anything he says goes. That's the awesome part about them. ^^ And yeah. Don't except anything amazing. I do want to start on that ChronexXane stuff today... I love that pairing, haha ^^" There's so much I can do with it! -shot-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:09 pm

Shizuo and Izaya are hilarious when they're together, especially when they were in high school. I like Izaya's clothes when he was in high school, even more than the ones he wears now too. Ever notice he went to the same private school as all them go too--Shinra, Shizuo at the time, Kida, Mikado, and Anri current-time--and yet he didn't wear the uniform? xD Izaya-teen makes his own rules. Like a bowss. xD You're writing a Chrone x Xane thing? Awesome!!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Shizuo and Izaya have some of the best scenes, and most of those are when they're together or are because of something the other did. ^^ I haven't seen the high school part, but it sounds pretty awesome. And that's totally Izaya: never wearing the uniform. He'd totally get away with it, too. I mean, he's Izaya. Who wants to mess with him, even when he's a teen? ^^ And yeah, I'm going with one of my 'easiest' ideas, in that it's easiest to write... But I'm trying to figure out something with a movie, first, so.... Yeah. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:23 pm

I haven't seen any either. I was referring to when they first met. When Shinra introduced them to each other. Remember that scene? It was in the few couple of episodes. It was pretty funny. Ah, and it all started from there. I know he would. xD A teacher trying to stop him? Suddenly the teacher disappears or moves to a completely separate continent for unknown reasons. That'd be great. I wouldn't wanna mess with him, that's for sure. I'd pull an Aoba and stalk get his info though. >3 That's fine, then. ^^ I have to go now, though. To "bed" to do my homework. So. Meh. Goodnight!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 am

My body picks the one night I need sleep not to let me sleep. I lye awake for about three hours. D: I think I finally fell asleep around 4am and I just had to get up at 8am to get ready for going up to college about my job and then get the bus back to meet my dad at 2pm to go with him somewhere. Why does he pick this day to take an interest in me? Damnit guys, I can see myself passing out somewhere randomly.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kailani98 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 am

Man stupid Comp. I would have so joined this! >^< Hey Specy-san! If any spots open can I have it? If not then thats ok! I can deal without it. :) Sorry I would have post like a letter if it weren't for school! ;D Bye Bye! <3 Kaila!

kailani98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:19 pm

@Tabby-cat: Dx I'm sorry to hear that! *sings a horribly out-of-tune lullaby* IS IT WORKING YET? *shakes you* SLEEP. DARNIT. Well, I'm tired from all that. Augh, that sucks. I know what you mean. I hate when that happens. >< Take a nap!

@Kail: Because you're awesome and stuffs, I'll open one last spot for you. Er, not open, but add one. ^^ I can't have the RP and not let you in! But as of this moment right here, with 8 spots, I'm not allowing anyone else in under any circumstances. *huggles*

*edit*
Oh, and I need to semi-rant about something. I'm ticked off. I learned today that my director is giving us an afterschool rehearsal on Monday. MONDAY. The day of Halloween. And he could just as easily of made it 2p-4:30 like he does sometimes anyway, but no. Just to be an old, senile, arrogant, douchebagish, jerk-faced prick, he decides to make it 5p-8:30. On. Halloween. I'm so mad. I was supposed to go trick-or-treating--this being my LAST year to trick-or-treat!--with all my band friends in this group, but now we can't because we have rehearsal. Every day of the week. It's because we have this competition on saturday. Which, hey, that's cool and all. But he could of made it 2p-4:30! Wtf! I'm so mad! D< I have another friend who wanted me to go with her, who's not in band. So I told my "leader" person--not the director or an adult, it's hard to explain to those not in band..--that I'm not going to that rehearsal. My dad said he's on my side. But really! That's ridiculous! It shouldn't even be that way! I'm so freaking disappointed, you guys. >< Okay, I'm sorry for wasting your lives, I'm done ranting...

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

I am so bloody tired. I've been surviving on three hours sleep. There were lots of flashes at night last night, but not from a storm. No idea what it was but it was rather annoying. I have been up since 8am (so for 12 hours now). I have had to go into the city and sign a contract for student guide as well as walk to the other side of the city and sign up for helping out in the mall with Christmas shopping. I literally had to have an interview and by that time I was hyper on energy drinks. I had to get the bus back at half 1, got picked up by my dad at 2 in town. Then we went all the way to a different city of this region (which took an hour to get to) and did useless shopping. I was the only one who brought something -- Gantz live action film. My dad wouldn't even pay for that for me, I had to use my own money (which I was saving for Blue October) to buy it. I then had to go to a supermarket cos my dad forgot to get out money (which he needed to give to someone for doing something with his car). Then he dragged us around someone's house, but the person wasn't in so we had to wait for an hour until they came, in which my dad gave them the money he got out (£80 damnit!). Finally we were on the way home when he said that we could have dinner around his, my sis agreed so I had to go around his. Dinner took an hour to cook and now I am finally home and all I wish to do is pass out on my bed. Sadly... I gotta watch a film with my sis. I have my laptop here though.

Damnit Specs that sucks. D: I wouldn't go either. Don't worry about the rant. I ranted too. ^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 pm

@Tabby-cat: That sounds terrible, too, Tabby. :/ I hate when my dad drags me around for dumb little useless-seeming errands like that. >< That sucks. I hope you did good on your interview! I've never done one before... But I wish you luck on the outcome! Well, after all that, at least you can rest now. Even if you can't sleep. *spazzes* What's going on in my backyard?? Dumb birds. Oh, sorry, distracted. Anyway, I've been up for a while too because of school. >< Ugh, I hate bringing my "baby" around with me everywhere. It's a sack of sugar, 5lbs, in a bib that I gotta carry every other day. It's basically an excuse for people to jump me and steal my baby. Today was the worst it's ever been. They punched it--the sack is made of paper, so I was sure it was gonna break!--tossed it around everywhere.. In first period, I went to the bathroom, and came back to them hiding it in a cabinet. One of the guys had a lock and locked the cabinet and wouldn't give me the key. When I finally got it back, I kept getting periodically jumped by two of my friends--this really fat kid and a muscly guy--who kept trying to surprise-attack me and run away with my baby like the pedophiles they are, claiming they were "child services." I mean, it was all pretty hilarious, I gotta admit, but jeezus, it was ridiculous! D< Every. Time.

@Poetic: Alfred! I added your England. ^^ I hope you like the profile pic I chose, too. ;3 I'll make Romano sometime later.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:28 pm

XD I never had to do anything like that. I seriously want to though. D: Sounds really funny. :P Child services then BAM! Gay Relationship. I know that reference sucks...

Damnit I need to make my Hetalia FB page. I'll probably make it... in... well... two weeks. >.< I have so much to do, my college assignments being a few of those. Next week I will have almost no time to do anything.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:15 pm

@Spec: Ha, I added you and posted on your wall ^^ Time for the chaos to begin! -shot- Anyways... I swear I'll make a SpainxRomano video, but I really need to finish this one thing first... Plus masking/trimming/whatever is taking me forever 'cause I suck at it. But really? I wouldn't go either. I'd just be 'screw this, I'm going trick-or-treating'. ^^" You can tell how great a student I am. No, I'm actually really studious... When I feel like it. You have to bring a sack of sugar around with you? Do I dare ask why...?

@Tabby: What's with you and sleep? Like, we need to find some way for you to get a clone so it can do all of your work for you. I mean, seriously. Don't worry about making one if you don't think you'll have the time, 'cause I don't want your RL to get screwed up ^^ I mean, you're awesome, but we could always find another Spain. It would be hard to find another Tabby-cat. ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:35 pm

@Tabby-cat: xD That statement is legit for everything. Dude, but seriously! These guys are ridiculous! One's a sophomore. We mess with each other like crazy. We insult each other all the time. It's hilarious. I mean, we say horrible things to each other. But we do it for fun. xD But he's like this really fat guy who could probably pummel me to the ground if he wanted to. Then the other guy--this junior. He's a scary-faced black guy with these big ol' muscles in his arms. I was gonna lose. Every. Time. But yes! You need sleep, missy!

@Poetic: I got it! xD That was great. So you liked the picture? Perfect, right? I was gonna use one like you did, of just Alfred, but then I saw that and couldn't resist. It's okay--take your time on the SpainXRomano video. ^^ Really. I posted in TM and in Survive, by the way. Sorry neither are extremely great, but... *sniffs* Oh and the sack of sugar? My baby? It's for my AP Psychology class because we're going through the child development chapters. *shudders*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:37 pm

@Spec: I love the picture, even if Arthur pretends he doesn't ^^ It's just like Alfred, too. But yeah, I have a truck-load of USUK pictures that I'll probably put up in waves as Arthur accepts the fact that he's dating Alfred... ^^ But thank you! Hopefully you'll like the one I'm working on, though~ And yes, I saw your posts. I'll have to reply to the one in SACh ^^ I thought it was great. We just started and Gray is already going to get eaten. Or maybe Med, since Gray could probably kill the thing with a touch.... So yeah. ^^ And really? That sounds... Interesting. What does a sack of sugar have to do with children, though...? Like, how annoying they can get or something? ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:48 pm

I don't think Alfred calling him old is helping the whole 'date me' situation very much at all.. xD This is fun! I haven't done stuff like this is forever, though, so forgive me if it's a little shaky. But it's still fun! Your comment made me think of a comic I saw on zerochan forever ago though. Lemme see if I can find it and show you.. Well, it's better than health. Those kids get baby simulators. I heard they cry in the middle of the night and won't stop until you take care of it. They're like real babies. Then here I am with this sack of sugar in a bib with duct tape around its head (because its "brain juices" were leaking D:) and eyes drawn on it. His name is Domino and he is a super hero. D< The bib is his cape. xD And the duct tape makes it look like he's wearing a mask.

*edit*
Oh, right, and yes, that's where I got Dominic's nickname from. It's a Domino-brand sugar bag, so I named it Domino. I liked the name so much that I wanted to use it on a character, so I made Dominic, Domino. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:55 pm

*reads the posts* Judging by them, i am going to assume you, poet, and Tab/Black are all BL(yaoi) fans? Or am i mistakenly wrong?

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Hey, it's Alfred's way of showing he cares. ^^ But yeah, I'm having an unrealistic amount of fun... And we've barely started. It's going to be a ton of fun, though. It's ok ^^ Alfred isn't too hard... I mean, he's just immature and hero-obsessed. Oh! Did you see what Arthur's relationship status is? I couldn't help myself. ^^" But yeah... Glad you liked the comment, haha ^^ Health sounds terrible. I'd be the person who rips the batteries out of the baby things just to get some sleep or something. I'd be really annoyed.... And nice. A stack of sugar named Domino that's a super hero. Better then what I would do.... But yeah, I really hope we don't do that in my Psych class. I don't need to be walking around with more crap :P And really? A sugar brand named Domino... Oh! I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but the bread my family uses is Ezekiel. Like Tabby-cat's character in Judgement Day. Yeah, I had a freak out when I learned that.... ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!