Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Error: Glitch

Error: Glitch

a part of “Error: Glitch”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Have you ever felt like something just wasn't right with the world? Like things have never felt totally...real to you? It's as if you were living a lie. Well, you were. And, with a glitch, you wake up to the real world...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Error: Glitch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Error: Glitch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:33 pm

BWUGH WHY DID THAT TAKE SO LONG that was not even an in-depth profile. Anywho, saw that you guys were all doin' guys; figured I'd be the odd man out and do a chick. I enjoy being the snowflake. -intense eyebrow waggle-

It might sound a little off, because she's normally not anime and normally found in a poverty-stricken fantasy world BUT HEY, I BENT HER FOR YA.

And I seem awesome 'cause I am Oh dear heavens, modesty! "Hope she works," I guess?
ImageImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:19 am

Mah, i did research on my char. Yep, imma character nerd. I did RESEARCH for him. Spec, you should feel mighty special. I spent all last night and most of tonight on that. Looking thru mental disorders is one of the FUNNEST (or 'most fun' if someone here is part of the grammer (um, GRAMMAR) police) i have EVER done. Just saying. It was fun. And i had to ask a good friend of mine for 'insane' persona traits. Cuz...im making him...not SANE, but not TOO insane either. Since i dont think i have done a flat out mental person yet. I have hinted at it once. Hearing voices and odd dreams. Right up my alley. Voices- I hear them all the time (okay, sometimes) and odd dreams...well the dreams i DO remember are either WEIRD, or...the kind that are really blurry and are like normal everyday stuff. SO UP MY ALLEY IT IS.

Did you know that Allen means Handsome? cuz i found that out. right now. And i screamed and fangirled for a bit. Anyone ever watch D. Gray Man? ANYONE! >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:31 am

freakofnature wrote:Mah, i did research on my char. Yep, imma character nerd. I did RESEARCH for him. Spec, you should feel mighty special. I spent all last night and most of tonight on that. Looking thru mental disorders is one of the FUNNEST (or 'most fun' if someone here is part of the grammer (um, GRAMMAR) police) i have EVER done. Just saying. It was fun. And i had to ask a good friend of mine for 'insane' persona traits. Cuz...im making him...not SANE, but not TOO insane either. Since i dont think i have done a flat out mental person yet. I have hinted at it once. Hearing voices and odd dreams. Right up my alley. Voices- I hear them all the time (okay, sometimes) and odd dreams...well the dreams i DO remember are either WEIRD, or...the kind that are really blurry and are like normal everyday stuff. SO UP MY ALLEY IT IS.

Did you know that Allen means Handsome? cuz i found that out. right now. And i screamed and fangirled for a bit. Anyone ever watch D. Gray Man? ANYONE! >.<

Of course i've watched D.Gray Man! (I even used Allen as a character) I've watched all 103 episodes. Last year I think before it was in English. I really liked the anime but the ending was crap. I won't tell you though. I've gone onto the manga now since it actually continues on.

If you wanted to make an insane person Freak you should have come to me. I know about every personality/mental disorder there is going and how to successfully RP it. Besides... I'm not entirely sane myself. ^^ Ah well, I am sure your character is awsome whatever personality/mental disorder he has.

Wudgeous wrote:BWUGH WHY DID THAT TAKE SO LONG that was not even an in-depth profile. Anywho, saw that you guys were all doin' guys; figured I'd be the odd man out and do a chick. I enjoy being the snowflake. -intense eyebrow waggle-

It might sound a little off, because she's normally not anime and normally found in a poverty-stricken fantasy world BUT HEY, I BENT HER FOR YA.

And I seem awesome 'cause I am Oh dear heavens, modesty! "Hope she works," I guess?

Girl!? *hiss* Kidding! That's the second time i've done that this morning. You scare me Wudgeous and that in itself is an accomplishment. ._.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 am

"SCARE" AS IN "THOROUGHLY IMPRESS AND CAUSE TO DEEPLY LOVE AND ADORE," I HOPE.

Is it the caps? Good old boogeyman capslock.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Wudgeous wrote:"SCARE" AS IN "THOROUGHLY IMPRESS AND CAUSE TO DEEPLY LOVE AND ADORE," I HOPE.

Is it the caps? Good old boogeyman capslock.

Scare as in... creep me out. But if that's your definition of scare then sure... let's go with that.

My freaking hands are numb from scrubbing the bloody bathroom floor all day. It hurts to type...

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:00 pm

TABBY NOOO! CHANGE IT BACK!!!

I even rainbow puked it! Black = no bueno!! D< Tabby-cat = no longer applies!! D<

*sniffs* @Poetic: You should dress in your Izaya cosplay and follow the Shizuo guy "Shizzy-chan!" around all day. >D Just to troll the crap out of him, as Izaya would do of course. That would be hilarious. I would pay to see that in my school. I'd pay to DO that. If only I knew someone like Shizuo. And was awesome enough to be Izaya I'm glad! You better not forget me! We're gonna get married in Narnia! This is still happening, wifey! D< Okay! I got the profile. ^^ Nice. I'll make mine either before practice, after practice, orrrr some time tomorrow.

@Wud: No worries! I absolutely love "Emma" (>3 Jokingjoking). Elena. Your entire profile is awesome. I have no idea where she's from though, so I don't know what you're talking about exactly. But still! The character you made for her rocks serious socks. xD AND YES, IT'S THE CAPS Even though you were talking to Tabb...--BLACK

@Freak: Research? Dang, you did more than I did. I mean, I thought of looking up some of the technical terms for each phobia, but I decided they're so mundane there was no point. Ooh, he's slightly insane? We always need a character like that in our roleplays, don't we poetic and Tabby? Usually, it's Tabby--BLACK *grumbles*--playing the insane types. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure it'll be something good. I know what it is, but I've never actually watched D. Gray Man Allen Walker looks like Sion, though.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:07 pm

Haha... that made me laugh. I wanted to see your reaction Specs. I changed my name because it was just easier than using a different name for every site I am on. ._. I mean, Black is my pen name and production name. I do still like Tabris but I just thought this would be cooler. I can also get away from Statement. It's okay if you still wanna call me Tabby, it just might be confusing to others. ^^ I don't mind either way.

In other news... I am in love with my cute icon. <3

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:12 pm

[Goddamn double post]
Last edited by Wudgeous on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:15 pm

Black: Hahahaweakling.

Spectrum: Hey, t'anks! WHICH EMMA ARE YOU REFERENCING THERE? But Elena's my own character, I just have had her from before I joined this roleplay. c: <3
And fuck yes Harley signature again. In four days I'll get to dress up as her in public, yaaaay.

Wudgeous
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:27 pm

BUT BUT TABBYYYYY-CAAAT! T_T *sobs* I can't look at you the same! It's like you're a whole 'nother person! I could change my name to what all my other usernames are, too, but I don't because I'm already used to this one! T_T You make me sad, stranger Black. STRANGER. DANGER.

*sniffs* But your icon is still pretty cool...'cause it's pokemon...

@Wud: Ohh, I get it. My bad. ^^ She's awesomesauce. You're dressing as Harley Quinn!? You lucky! Everyone's dressing up as awesome characters this year! I mean, I love my costume, but Kruger isn't as cool as Harley Quinn. Close, but no dice. Maybe I'll choose her next year. I never even considered her, really. That's awesome!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:54 pm

Wudgeous wrote:Black: Hahahaweakling.

Pft, I am not weak. By the end of this RP you'll be scared of me. Everyone always is... It's why I can't RP with anyone apart from Specs and Poetic. D: They are the only survivors of my insanity.

Spectrum wrote:BUT BUT TABBYYYYY-CAAAT! T_T *sobs* I can't look at you the same! It's like you're a whole 'nother person! I could change my name to what all my other usernames are, too, but I don't because I'm already used to this one! T_T You make me sad, stranger Black. STRANGER. DANGER.

*sniffs* But your icon is still pretty cool...'cause it's pokemon...

Call me Tabby-Black if you want Specs. ^^ I realize you can change your name too. Sorry Specs! You don't mind really though do you? I just kinda got bored of Tabris, I did use him from my favorite anime character. Yes he's still my favorite but I wanted something more unique to me. I hope you understand. Besides, if i'm a totally different person to you then I get to befriend and stalk you all over again. And you get to re-learn how insane and twisted I really am.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Tabby...black? But, but. Tabby's are cats, not blacks. Wait, does that sound racist? xD *over-exaggerated sigh* FINE. I guess I can deal with it. Black. Every time I see it, though, I think of Mr. Black from Johnny Test. Ugugugu. BUT. I can DEAL. If I HAVE to. *pouts* T_T I'm keeping Tabby-cat though. I don't care what anyone else says. It's one of my favorite nicknames for anyone on the site.

Now I can't imagine you as something like this!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 pm

Yes but I could be a black Tabby-cat. If that is possible. ._. You do realize Specs that I have always looked like that and always will.

In any case, i'm watching Gantz. I am seriously in love with Nishi. He's a total asshole and knows everything. He's currently ranting about how everyone is more pathetic than he is and that they should just die.

Here (BEWARE: Swearing/Bad Language and Trolling).

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:38 pm

Man, the brunette--the main character, right?--has a crappy voice. My god, his voice gets on my nerves. Makes him sound like a little punk. But oh man, Nishi is awesome. He sounds, looks, and acts just like Izaya! Maybe slightly less controlled, but not by much. He's perfect! xD He's awesome. "'Is there something we can do?' That kind of shit pisses me off." xD He's great, Tabby.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Yeah, the main character is the one with no defined features. Kei his name is or how Nisi describes him; "And you, Mr Boner. Are you that scared of dying again, you aught to be ashamed crying like that." More ranting then he goes to shout at a kid and troll the grandma. Nishi is seriously bad ass, about a minute after that clip ends he blows someone's head off with a gun. ^^

Kei's voice is really annoying, the character is full stop. He gets a lot worse as the story goes on to. >.< Thank God he dies in the manga, but sadly he's brought back to life...

I seriously need to watch more Durarara!! Izaya is so awsome and I haven't even seen him yet. I have the Japanese/English Sub version, is there an English version? If so then I don't think it's out in England. D: Anyways, i've only watched the first episode. <3 Kida. I have too much anime on my shelf which needs watching. Code Geass (Complete Season 1), Duararara!! (Volume 1), Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne (18+ Kinda Yurish, don't ask why I have it), Ergo Proxy, Hetalia Season 1 (<3), Darker than Black (Where Taser is from), Evangelion 1.11: You Are (Not) Alone, Evangelion 2.22: You Can (Not) Advance and Neon Genesis Evangelion: Death and Rebirth (really rare version too). So yeah... anyway, back to Gantz. Although, i've read up to chapter 250 online and have up to volume 17 on my shelf (Only 18 are out in England, I can't find 18). Excuse my rant, i'm kinda bored. Lol. I gotta go out with my dad tomorrow, after going up to the city and signing a contract about my job.

~EDIT~ Oh Specs! You need to post in Try Me. ^^" Please? :3

~EDIT.2~

Right then, I got bored and researched voice actors. Chris Patton, the one who voices Nishi in english also voices for: Lavi (D.Gray Man), Creed Diskenth (Black Cat, the main villain), Sōrō Katō (Nabari No Ou) and Asura (Soul Eater). Of course he does many more but those are just the animes I know. Asura is probably one of my favorite villains of all time. He is totally insane, which is probably why I am insane too and want to create insane characters. I could never make one like him though. *cries in corner* Creed Diskenth is also the main villain of Black Cat. Therefore I have worked out that this voice actor is awsome because they voice villains (in English anyway).

Oh and the voice actor for Kaworu Nagisa/Tabris (from Evangelion), Jerry Jewell, also voices Russia from Hetalia! As well as a lot more people, I just thought this is boring you now so i'm giving up. *still cries about Asura* I'm going to bed... Night everyone.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:59 pm

I saw "Black" and i didnt know who you were. Only when Spec 'puked a rainbow' with your name did i figure it out. NO CHANGE IT BACK.Black...i just so...normal. TABRIS/TABBY CAT/TAB/anything else, is NOT normal. CHANGE. IT. BACK. D: i liked it. OH AND READING OF THE DGM MANGA?!!! i do that too. :D im up to date with it and everything. Yep yep. STUPID ALLEN! he was like...barely there in the latest one (and i dont count that as 'there') so i basically havent seen him in like....2 months. NOVEMBER 4TH IS ALMOST UPON US. *yesh*

ANYWAYS TAB/BLACK I AGREE WITH SPEC, CHANGE IT BACK!

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:29 pm

But I like my new name. D: It's more personal to me. Tabris is more of a character name rather than a username. Besides he was the angel of free will and the 17th angel on evangelion. At least now I could use his name on a character and not feel like a noob. Only noobs use their username as their character name; aka me when I first started. But guys you can still call me everything you used to and whatever else you come up with. Blacky maybe? Either way I like it and don't really wanna change it back.

Poetic you and Specs need to post in Try Me. :3

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:33 pm

OH? like...Black Tabby? *feels stupid* meh, i like that! Blacky or black tabby! cuz either way your a cat. OMG YOUR A BLACK CAT. :3

freakofnature
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:02 pm

@Spec: What do you think I'm planning on doing? No, seriously, I already follow the guy around and call him Shizuo-chan all day. He tries to ignore me, but he slips up and replies. At the same time I sometimes call him by his actual name... But yeah. It's fun. But no, I'm going to have a blast with my Izaya cosplay, even if it totally sucks, haha ^^ And of course we're going to get married in Narnia! That's where all of our epic awesome characters are! And they all have to come and give us 'entertainment'... ^^ Anyways! Yes, I don't really care when you make them. My friend will probably make France today, and maybe Hungary or someone else. ^^

@Tabby: I'm calling you Tabby for now, but only because my character here goes by Black so I didn't feel like getting confused. But I wasn't actually sure who you were before Spec-chan referred to you with rainbow puke. Yep, I'm slow today... Anyways, do I? Ok, I'll go check it out then. ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:13 pm

@TABBY-cat: That's interesting! I like those characters. Well, the ones I know about anyway. I haven't actually watched any of those animes, but I know Lavi and love him. I've been meaning to make a character out of him sometime, but I haven't done it yet. I never got far enough in Soul Eater to see that villain.. But jeeze, you have a lot of anime. Yes, Durarara! is out in english. Well, here in America anyway. Or, at least, Florida. I dunno if it does wherever poetic lives since she seemed if-y about it. It could be an east-coast, west-coast sorta thing. *shrugs* Oh and I will post in Try Me! I'm just gonna wait for poetic's post first. ^^;

@Poetic: xD *high-fives* Nice job! It's Izaya-approved, I'm sure! I want an Izaya cosplay now, too.. Tsk. I'd probably be bad at it though. He has more guts than I do, that's for sure. And he's slicker. I don't want to ruin anything for you, but have you seen the episode with...who was it... It might of been Shinra's dad who visited him when he said it, but it was about a girl or something. "I couldn't get it up for her, anyway, so don't worry." or something along those lines. It was great. He's so...casual about it too. I'll probably make the Facebook pages tomorrow. I have homework to do tonight which I'm procrastinating anyway, but still. I just got home from practice and don't have much time left before I gotta go anyway.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!