Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Error: Glitch

Error: Glitch

a part of “Error: Glitch”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

Have you ever felt like something just wasn't right with the world? Like things have never felt totally...real to you? It's as if you were living a lie. Well, you were. And, with a glitch, you wake up to the real world...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Error: Glitch”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Error: Glitch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:05 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Error: Glitch"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Error: Glitch

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Working on my person now, Spec-chan! I'll probably have him done today.... ^^
Break Me But Never Beat Me

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:25 pm

Yeah... I love the idea. I really do. Expect a character from me soon Specs. :D Can't wait!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Ah, really, Tabby? Hooray! *squeezes you both* Thank youuu! If you still need help understanding it, I can try to explain it in simpler terms. ^^ I submitted my character if you two wanna look at him. I'm excited to see what you guys come up with!

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

@Spec: Daw, the guy is too cute. ^^ -hugs- I want him! No, I'm on the personality... So you know it'll take me a while. ^^" I'm trying to think of some good traits that I don't use all the time... So far I have sarcastic, reckless, angry, and unconfident. I'm debating whether I should use 'confused' or 'lost' as my last one (I try to keep to just five... ^^"). Bleh. I'll figure something out. I love your character's event, though. Or, well, kind of. It's great in a scary way.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby freakofnature on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:35 pm

i love the matrix. and this sounds like the matrix, kinda. Woo, count me in Spec. ^^

freakofnature
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:42 pm

@Freak: Ack, don't remind me. I've honest to goodness never seen a single second of any Matrix movie. I swear. But I've been told so many times that this idea is like the Matrix. Oh well. *shrugs* xD Sure, you get a spot!

@Poetic: Thank you! I broke down and wiki-ed him. He hates humans? I think I wouldn't mind being him if the Durarara world was real. Although getting on Izaya's bad side like that could be dangerous... Well! That's worth it. It might be fun to be the troll of a troll. xD And I stole my character's event from the first one, kind of. A school shooting. My original Glitch character. I liked it, so I used it again. ^^ Your character sounds pretty awesome so far.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thadine on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:44 pm

This sounds...really cool.
Save a spot for me please?
It may...take awhile for me to put up a character. Anime pictures are a curse, I can hardly find them. But I'm getting better.
Anyways, yeah. Ha ha.
"But it was only a fantasy,
The wall was too high as you can see.
No matter how he tried he could not break free,
And the worms ate into his brain."

Thadine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:46 pm

@Spec: Haha ^^ Hey, you can be him and I'll be Izaya, except we'll actually get along. ^^ No, he does seem pretty cool though. A troll of a troll... That does sound fun, actually. But no, not worth getting on Izaya's bad side. Then again, if you do something to Izaya does that mean Shizuo would like you or not? I think it depends on whether you ship Shizaya or not.... :P Anyways! School shooting is better then what I have ^^" My big event... Eh, I'll let you read it when I turn in Black. ^^ He's ok, but not the most original.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:47 pm

@Thadine: Yep! I'll reserve you right away. If you need help finding an anime picture, try Zerochan. It's awesome. I use it all the time. ^^

*edit*
@Poetic: I'm sure Black will be an awesome character. Domino isn't really my best work and I was too lazy to do the history yet. I hate doing histories, but I figured it was necessary for this RP. Aw well, I'll get to it...later... Before we start, for sure. ^^;; I think Shizuo would still hate Aoba. If Aoba's a mini-Izaya, that is. He would just hate them both. Which would also be kind of funny, but at the same time, seriously dangerous.. I find it funny how all the color gangs are run by teenagers. Aoba: Blue squares, Kida: yellow scarves, Mikado: dollars. I wanna be a leader of a gang too! I always wear blue, though, so I guess that's taken... Red...something, then. Rainbows! Rainbow...things... I suck at this.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:53 pm

Put up Black! Hopefully you'll all like him... ^^

Edit: @Spec: Hey, I like Domino. I like his power for some reason.... But yeah. Anyways! That makes sense if Shizuo hates Aoba, especially since he's just another version of Izaya... Maybe they could team up together to kill Izaya? :P We all know Shizuo loves Izaya. Anyways! Yeah, that's something else funny. I mean, is there a gang in the city that isn't run by kids? You'd think.... Hey, not like I'm complaining. ^^ We could make a digital gang! Maybe green? Nope, not thinking of England or anything... ^^

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:03 pm

@Poetic: Aww, Black is great! He makes me sad for some reason though. I like his hatred of Ace, though. >3 I'll have Ace up in a few. He's almost done. I only came up with Domino's powers after seeing that picture of him with the paintbrush. I like them. ^^ I think of it as more of a three-way war. Izaya vs Aoba with Shizuo stuck in the middle of the two. Aoba's too young for "Shizzy-chan" though, so he's all Izaya's. xD I wanted to make a digital gang! I even told my friend about it! She's good at making websites. But then the more we talked about it, the more ridiculous I realized it was. The Dollars has a lot of loopholes. I mean, any cop hacker could just go in and shut the site down at any time or find out when the gangs will meet or track the usernames to the people. It would be near impossible for the real owner, Mikado, to not be know as the real owner by nobody at all. Izaya's the perfect example, but he's not the only one in the world who can hack. Especially not in the real world! I would love to do that, though. T_T

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:10 pm

@Spec: ^^ Nice to hear that you like him. He's a mix between sad and angry.... But yeah, I wanted him to have someone to focus his hate and anger on. Ace was a perfect target >3 I'm interested to see Ace, though. I need to know who I'm hating, after all. ^^ Domino's power is pretty cool. I mean, you can do a lot with that. Haha, Izaya vs Aoba with Shizuo just there... That sounds great. ^^ But yeah, Aoba is too young to make it a three-way ^^ -shot- -Ahem!- But yeah. A digital gang... Haha, yeah, it's a cool idea but... Besides, I'd rather not get arrested. Jail wouldn't be any fun, after all. Mikado could have a shadow owner, but no, I understand what you mean. Izaya would probably be the guy the cops use to hack the gang, haha ^^ It would be fun, still... Digital things are always fun, after all. You know what's sad? I'd totally make a facebook for England, but I have no idea who I'd do it with... I mean, I'd need an America at least. ^^"

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:18 pm

Ace is up! I picked the perfect picture for him, I think. Well, I'm loving it, at least. He'll be an NPC, though, until he's needed. I'll mess with him here and there for some things. Oh, I saw your Xane comment in Black's profile, by the way. xD Nice way of slipping him in there. A shadow owner? What's that? I'm slow with these things. ^^;; Yeah, Izaya could get away with anything. He's on everybody's side and yet he's on nobody's side. That guy is pure amazing. <3 I would totally make an America page~ He's so awesome. >3 I wish I knew people who'd make the rest of them, though. At least like a Japan and maybe a Canada, the ones he interacts with the most. Maybe a France and China. Aroo~

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:24 pm

Ace looks awesome. Or, well, his picture. Interesting character... I'm sure Black will have a kick hating him. ^^ But yeah, him being an NPC is probably for the best. I mean, so no one has the big cheese character ^^ And yay! I'm glad you say that.... Of course I had to slip in Xane. ^^ A shadow owner... Like, Mikado could pretend to have someone else run the gang but he'd be the one controlling things from the back. ^^ Of course Izaya can get away with anything. His whole thing is him just doing what he wants and not listening to anyone else. Hey, I'm sure we could find others... -thinking- Hey, Tabby-cat.... -shot- No, erm, we could have more then one character each? Like, two, so we aren't crazy... But I'm probably getting ahead of myself, especially since you're leaving... When is that, anyway? I don't want you to leave! -tackles and cries-

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:48 pm

Crap, I really gotta come up with an idea. It may take me a day or so Specs. Sorry... Haha, you called your character Black poetic. That's my nickname and production name in real life now. ^^" It's the first part of my last name and my first name is way too common. So yeah... Anyways, i'll look at him and try to some up with something. *sigh* I have a feeling I won't be able to though.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Ohh! Then I feel like that's kind of what Izaya is doing to Mikado with the Dollars. Mikado is the owner and creator of the Dollars, but Izaya basically controls a lot of it. When Mikado dropped out for a while, Izaya took control over it until Mikado came back. And he got most of the members, too, by spreading the password around everywhere. He's like a god. xD Tabby-cat! That would be awesome! Us three would need to do that! It wouldn't be the same without her. ^^ Who else would you be besides England? Prussia, probably, right? I'd wanna be Italy alongside America.. This isn't very productive. xD I know... Don't remind me. I'm scared and I'm dreading it. I don't wanna leave either, but at the same time I do. If I didn't, then I wouldn't be signing up for it! I don't know when I'm leaving. I technically haven't signed up yet or taken the asvab, but I will be soon. I'm so swamped with everything else. Augh. I'm supposed to take my driver's test in December, and I have to learn stick-shift, but I haven't driven in forever! I hardly know what I'm doing! Augh! Dx *spazzes*

*edit*
@Tabby-cat: You ninja'd me. Again. I'm going to tie you up next time. D< It's okay. Take your time with your character. Take as long as you need to. There's no rush at all. ^^; Don't even worry about it. Your production name is Black?! That sounds so awesome! I want a production name! Oh, but I'm not into theater and stuff. Well, *mumblemumble* I'll still be Jayster, I don't care.
Last edited by Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Protagonist on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:55 pm

I'll reserve slot 6.

The Protagonist
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:58 pm

@Protagonist: Sure thing! Reserved. ^^

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:59 pm

@Tabby: ^^ Your nickname is Black? Awesome ^^ No, I'm sure you'll come up with something awesome. Probably crazy, but that's the good part! -ahem- No, I have faith in you. ^^ Anyways, not sure if you're following the conversation Spec and I are having, but would you be interested in making a FB RP for Hetalia? Like... Making the Hetalia characters on FB and all. I'm sure you've heard of it, right...? ^^"

@Spec: Yeah, I know, right? I thought Izaya was the leader until you finally learn it's Mikado... I mean, Izaya does pretty much everything, doesn't he? He certainly creates most of the chaos... If I got the password, I'd totally join it too. ^^ I mean, imagine being in that gang. Epic fun, right? Izaya = God? -shot- Ahem.... But yes, us three have to do that. We do everything together, after all. ^^ (Erm, not to sound stalkerish, but we really do. At least, on RPG). As far as characters go... Yeah, England and Prussia. Italy? Which one? I can see you being a good America... Especially since we're both fans of USUK ^^ And of course it's productive! Somehow.... ^^ And no! I don't want you to leave! I'll stick you in my closet and force you to stay! -evil laughter- But seriously. Life won't be the same... Sadly, I really like our conversations. More then some of my other friends :P But hey, you're the only person I can yaoi-obsess over. No, I bet you'll do awesome, though. In whatever you end up doing... I'll be some epic writer and you can tell everyone you knew me before I was famous. ^^ -Ahem-... I have to go now, so... I'll see yah tomorrow! Also, if we do the FB thing we should do it ASAP. Like, start with a few people and figure it out from there.

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!