Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gantz: Phase One

Gantz: Phase One

a part of “Gantz: Phase One”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

You are dead. At least..you're supposed to be. In this RPG you're forced to play a sick game where you make the choice to kill monstrous creatures in order to earn your freedom. (Complete)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gantz: Phase One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gantz: Phase One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sat May 21, 2011 6:13 pm

CherrySwirl wrote:@Sunny Yay! Sunny is here too! =D

Indeed she is. :)
working on my post as we speak. And after that I'll make the killable character and work on their post after they're accepted.
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Posted! Finally! It would have been earlier, but I can't concentrate with the party going on downstairs. >.<

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Sat May 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Are people supposed to post their first post in the Gantz room or Japan? ._. There are detached but attached scenes in both.
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 am

@Sunny: Okie :3 And just keep in mind the Killable characters post can be brief. They're going to die anyway. =/
@Tabris: Np go party!
@Arahitomi: Ummm Start it off in Japan or Tokyo. I think that would make more sense since the beginning of the post doesn't take place in the Gantz room yet. I only did that with my character because I wasn't paying attention =P

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 22, 2011 12:21 pm

Hmmm.. How many characters can we make? Only two? I might get too attached to the killable character I'm making, and actually cry when she dies. XDD
And CherrySwirl, can I call you Cherry#2? I like giving nicknames but I already call another one of my friends on here Cherry. :c

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun May 22, 2011 12:32 pm

XD I know what you mean. I fear i'll get attatched to my killable one. (When I make it), though as long as I make it female, I can make her death epic. I don't ever make female characters, so she's good to die >:3 I can't do females...

How long have we got to wait to post again? I mean until everyone's enteries are up ect...?

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 22, 2011 12:50 pm

If I make a boy character, they end up being moronic. :'D
I tend to stay away from them, but I don't mind doubling up as one every once in a while.

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 2:08 pm

@Sunny: I would prefer if everyone only had one main. if you want her to live this time. thats fine I guess, but she has to die at some point. if you want to switch who your main is that fine, but I know what you mean. I made Mitsuko to be my Killable character. I ended up getting a little attached to her though. lol. Sure, you can call me Cherry#2 if thats easier. lol
@Tabis: You can post as much as you want, but I'll move the story along once all the characters have posted. or until I'm tired of waiting. XD( I think just about everyone has posted by now though.)

Oh yeah and keep in mind, that new players are brought in with every new mission, so you can save your killable ones for another mission if you want.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 22, 2011 2:43 pm

Aaah. Okay. Thanks for that. I made her killable anyway.
And yay! :D
I'll probably give everyone nicknames sooner or later. and if I don't, I'm probably scared of that person. ^^

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun May 22, 2011 3:54 pm

>.< I figured not many people can find nicknames for me. But they did, nicknames include; Tabby, Tabs, Tab, Tabburyus.

But...never anything else. Okay! Will post with Teito now...or tomorrow morning, whatever works best...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sun May 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Aw. Cherry. This RP looks awesome though I know nothing about Gantz. I would join, but I think that would be a deterrence? Basically, I'd be nervous and wouldn't know what's going on at all. Then again, what difference is that from an original RP? ._.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun May 22, 2011 4:59 pm

XD I know how you feel Prose. I didn't know nothing about it, though it's easy to comprehend in my opinion. I've read about 120 chapters now and I can always give you some tips. Though Aj (Ajemokid) knows more about it than I do and i'm sure Cherry knows quite a bit too!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 6:16 pm

@ Sunny: ok ^_^
@Prose: Don't worry about that. Just join in, its not a hard concept to grasp. I put a wiki on the introduction page, I'm sure if you skim through it a bit. Or watch the first episode of the anime, you'll understand it pretty quickly. Btw if you do decide to join and the mission already started, just throw your character into the mission and save making your killable one/ or your main one for the second mission.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 6:20 pm

Btw you guys have made some excellent post so far. I have a good feeling about this group =D

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sun May 22, 2011 6:24 pm

I am going to throw a character in here who has a rather detailed back story. I'll have to tweak her to fit in Japan though just a bit. From there, I will ask suggestions on what I should do after that, then once its all settled, get to postin'.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sun May 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Thanks Cherry, would be doing better but your mind starts to die after 11pm. XD I'll get to sleep soon though.

Glad your joining Prose. I'll always help you when you need it.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Sun May 22, 2011 7:15 pm

. . .
I'm gunna call Tabris - Tabby. :DD
If you don't mind, of course. :3

@Cherry#2; haha. thanks. You won't be saying that about me after roleplaying with me for a few days. ><

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 7:51 pm

@ Prose, thanx for joining :3
@ Tabris: I completely understand. lol
@Sunny: Oh Nooes~ i hope you're kidding. lol

@ Everyone, I'll probably get things moving after Prose post her character or later on tonight. A few reminders before the real game begins:
- Anyone can control lesser aliens, but not the Boss aliens. I only control those. Don't kill like fifty lesser aliens to get lots of points. Stay somewhat realistic. No one is going to do that on the first mission. :/ If things get to boring I'll use the boss aliens or lesser aliens to harm your characters(very intensely or smack them around a bit.) I won't kill your characters though. When/if they die is completely up to you.

- Each mission has a limited amount of time. The mission ends when the time runs out or when the boss alien is killed. I'll decide who kills it, but feel free to attack it when it reveals itself.

-Equipment: Check out the Gantz wiki on the intro page or the Equipment thread: starter-equipment-t58205.html to know what you're characters have to work with.

-Lastly have fun. Be creative. It's a Roleplaying Game. Keyword: GAME.

Any questions? Concerns? (P. S. If there is something you don't understand, just ask me. No such thing as a stupid question in this RP. Too embarassed shoot me a PM.)

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Sun May 22, 2011 8:21 pm

Okie Dokie. Aleksandra is all made up and ready for judgement. I'm gonna watch a few episodes of Gantz to see what's going on and what I can expect.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Sun May 22, 2011 9:13 pm

@Prose: Good idea. I just accepted your character. Post when your ready.

I forgot to mention one other important thing. When they're on missions the aliens are on a different "frequency" that keeps them hidden from humans. So, Gantz puts the players/hunters on the same frequency so they can see them. This also means if regular humans happen to be around they can't see Gantz players or the aliens, but they can see the results of them fighting. Thats the best i can explain it.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!