Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gantz: Phase One

Gantz: Phase One

a part of “Gantz: Phase One”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

You are dead. At least..you're supposed to be. In this RPG you're forced to play a sick game where you make the choice to kill monstrous creatures in order to earn your freedom. (Complete)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gantz: Phase One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gantz: Phase One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon May 23, 2011 9:15 am

Lol i cant have the oven and microwe on at the same time in my house XD

and Cherry all im going to say is nicely done >;3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 9:19 am

On chapter 188 at the moment. Only started on Friday. O-O Such a nerd...

I don't know who made the vampires yet. Haven't got that far. I like the psychics in it. Don't ask me why, they are just refreshing.

Don't worry Prose, the popcorn is rather nice ^^ *eats popcorn*

Anyone else APART from me find the kid suspicious?

You know the Aliens Cherry, I know most of them are supposed to be nice unless you attack them. But the giant horse things (after dinosaurs and before Tae) just randomly killed humans without being provoked. Any reason why?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 9:28 am

Woahwoahowoah! I go to sleep and wake up and as soon as i jump on a computer at school on the day of my finals BAM! Fifty new OOC posts. XD At least i know it'll be active.

*Just a flusterable half asian half european*
My name is Alice, feel free to call me that! <3
YouTube / DeviantArt / tumblr / Free internet

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 9:31 am

Aleksandra doesn't like the boy. Haa! Not because she suspects him, but because he might hog her dude-guy who is giving her comforts. Hahahaha.

I imagined for a moment Alek turning chibi-fied and punting the poor kid into outer space.
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 9:35 am

lol thanx AJ :3

@Tabris: the psychics are my favorite. I love Cherry. He was the sole reason I able to to stop denying my nickname and finally embrace it. lol I don't remember to be honest with about why they started. I only slightly remember that, but oh yeah. I thinks its because the aliens are only immigrants, right? They came to earth to flee they're dying worlds, but all the Gantz teams have been forced to hunt them, so the aliens are basically becoming hostile because of it and deciding to "take over". thats my theory, because in one Chapter they are transported to Osaka and things get super intense there. Thats like my most favorite arc.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 9:39 am

Sorry Arhahitomi!!! I had to stay up all night so this ended up happening. I actually planned for it to move a lot slower. lol

@Prose: Thats why I made him show. To cause more conflict. Muahahaha

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon May 23, 2011 9:43 am

Lol dont make him mad Alek D: Alexis is gonna have to slice him XD

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 9:47 am

I love Cherry. I have to say though, I hate Ikumi. (if that's his name, forgot.) I don't know why cos usually I love the bad guys in things. My user name comes from a bad guy. Tabris/Kaworu out of Evangelion. I love him >:3 Cos he just knows everything and is bad ass.

Anyway...I see what your saying with the hostileness, though some Alien must have told them. Otherwise, how would they know? I'm placing my bets on that one which killed everyone in the school.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 9:48 am

All I know is that I am sitting here going ... "There is a twenty seven year old man with a sixteen year old model in his lap ... "

Somehow for Gantz, I don't find that strange.

o.o

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon May 23, 2011 9:52 am

@ prose I know right XD 5 posts in and he already looks like a pedo XD

ajemokid
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 10:01 am

Maybe I will up her age a bit to not make it seem so ... awkward. xD

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 10:02 am

@Tabris, I knew your name was familiar. xD Evangelion was too complex for me to understand ack when I watched. My bf and I were supposed to watch the movies together, but never got around to it.

@Prose/Aj: Yup thats Gantz for you. ^^

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 10:26 am

Oh btw: Izumi is actually kato with a different hairstyle. Done, I'm going to go rediscover life outside my bedroom now. lol

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 am

Outside. What. Is. This.

o.o

Haha. Totally kidding. I have today off from work so I will be around for quite a bit.

And to solve my age problem and boardline oddness. I will just make it Aleksandra's birthday. Helluva present, dying on your birthday. Whoo. I'm such a genius. She'll go from 16 to 17, when she tells people or has the chance to do so.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 10:35 am

XD Yay happy birthday to Alek! Outside? Ah nah, can't do that, it burns my skin.

I'm joking of course, but today is my exam free day! So yeah...wanted to RP.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 10:49 am

I told you I was stalking you Tabris.

o.o

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon May 23, 2011 4:43 pm

I missed sooo much. Dx
/stares at Prose's matryoska icon
... /goes to read what she missed in the roleplay
You know the girls bring the boys out..
my tumblr? wat?

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArhaHitomi888 on Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

x_Sunny_x wrote:.....
I missed sooo much. Dx
/stares at Prose's matryoska icon
... /goes to read what she missed in the roleplay

Yesssssssss! I'm not the only one who saw the Vocaloid referencing icon! ;u;

ArhaHitomi888
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Sorry Sunny!!

Heres a link to a little thing about Tokyo Disneyland. I haven't been to Disneyland since I was very young, so I had to research it a bit. If you guys wanna make up surroundings and what not, thats fine with me. I really don't remember any of the rides. xD
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/e3016_land.html

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby x_Sunny_x on Mon May 23, 2011 5:20 pm

@Arha; (if you don't mind me shortening your name. ;D)
I love that song. And Hachi. And Miku. (obvious statement is obvious) and Gumi. :'D
I wanna dub it but psh, I suck with learning harmonies.
Seems like a few of us like Vocaloid though...
/stares at ajemokid's kawaii Rin icon

@Cherrynumerodos;
It's alright. ^^
... So their all in Disney land right? Have they seen the alien yet? /barely skimmed through the posts

x_Sunny_x
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!