Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gantz: Phase One

Gantz: Phase One

a part of “Gantz: Phase One”, a fictional universe by CherrySwirl.

You are dead. At least..you're supposed to be. In this RPG you're forced to play a sick game where you make the choice to kill monstrous creatures in order to earn your freedom. (Complete)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gantz: Phase One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Gantz: Phase One

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 6:49 am

I didn't even know the English HAD gangsters. That made me giggle. I always picture you all as posh and proper citizens of society. Then again, I'm a romanticist. It's better in my head than seeing people just like us Americans. Boooring. *is secretly drooling over Londoner accent, posh or not*

Oh sigh. I suppose I need to stop fooling around and re-work Kodoku no Sennen because its stalled. I hate it when RPs stall because that one single person ... won't ... post ... *eye twitch*
(16:12:43) Prose says: Izzy does anything she can get her hands on.
(16:12:54) Namaru says: My god Xorn and Prose you guys totally did a bunch of crazy things, I'm sure
(16:12:54) Prose says: Coke, meth, heroine, crack, pot.
(16:13:06) Prose says: Oh that was really bad timing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 7:08 am

I actually come from London, though I don't know whether or not my accent is posh.

And yes, we have gangstas but they are called Chavs. People who act hard/tough but they just aren't.

Back to the accent, it's depends where you come from in London. Certain parts aren't posh at all and that accent is called Cockney, using a lot of Rhyming slang. Though I aint Cockney, I don't think i'm posh. But I might be...

Moved to Norfolk (the ass of the UK, look on a map, near London) and I have to say, my accent is defiantly posh compared to the accent spoken by people around here...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 7:13 am

Haha. I hear some accents over there are very hard to listen to and sore on the ears. I have a lot of English friends via RPG and they all tell me that each town or city is like moving to different states in the U.S. or even, depending, countries entirely.

Prose
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Visual Appeal Beta Tester Bug Hunter Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 7:31 am

I forgot to ask but ... did Alex pat Alek on the head ... or ... ?

>_>;

Just don't want to screw anything up.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 7:37 am

Yeah, I have to agree with your friend there. Anyway, I hope I cleared up your dilemma.

As far as I can see, that's what it looked like. Alex patting Alek ^^

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon May 23, 2011 7:39 am

yeah lol trying to cheer her up

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 7:41 am

Right on!

I will throw up a post then.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 7:44 am

Omg throwing? Hahaha! I shall get the children! *throws child at AJ*

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 7:47 am

Those black guys were tourist in tokyo. I accepted everyone assuming that they were in tokyo or passing through. (Me trying not to knick pick)

Spoiler coming up this is your last chance to turn back 0.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh NOOooOOOOOOooOOOOo
OOOOOOOOooOOOooooOo
OOOooooooOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOooOOOooooOo
OOOooooooOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOooOOOooooOo
OOOooooooOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOooOOOooooOo
OOOooooooOOOOOOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~There are Gantz balls all over japan in every city/region. Each ball only collects people dying in that city/town/region.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````~~~~~~~~~~~

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 7:59 am

Meh, I didn't know. They spoke English rather than Japanese (yes it tells you) so I figured they would have been picked up from America?

To be honest, I don't think that's a spoiler, unless you look and ZOMG GIANT FLOATING BALL!

Or perhaps you mean...that there are other apartments?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ajemokid on Mon May 23, 2011 8:04 am

*Gets hit in the face with a child* Child fight! XD *Throws children*

ajemokid
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 8:19 am

@Ajemokid: roflmao!!!xD

@Tabris. yeah, there are other apartments.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 8:25 am

Herp.

Not much of a spoiler for me as ... well, I still don't know what's going on. Dx I only made it through the first mission with the green onion guy, then I went to go watch Hellsing Ultimate. >_>'

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 8:35 am

I <3 Hellsing everything. I was so disappointed the series was never finished! TT-TT

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 8:38 am

If I could get away with making a successful Hellsing RP, I so would.

;_;

Alucard is a real vampire and so hawt with all his evilness and mad grins.

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 8:41 am

Oh hell no. Edward Cullen is a real Vampire with his sparklyness.

I joke >.< I hate Twilight, I so agree that Alucard is a real Vampire.

Excuse me, I never watched Hellsing, saw a few clips though. Keep meaning to borrow it from my friend.

Did everyone know, there's things called Vampires in Gantz? I wanna make one if we ever get to! Chapter 150 or something...

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 8:44 am

Just mind that Hellsing is a rather ... mature anime and even more so is the Ultimate OVA.

>_>'

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Mon May 23, 2011 8:50 am

Meh, I live on 'Mature' anime. XD Gantz is one of them.

Guess who killed the power in my house by making popcorn?

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prose on Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 am

Tabris wrote:Guess who killed the power in my house by making popcorn?

It was an accident. You said you wouldn't tell anyone, Tabris. Not my fault I can't make surprise!popcorn for you. ;_;

Prose
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon May 23, 2011 9:12 am

@Prose. Alucard is my husband <3

@Tabris: yeah, they confused me though. I know they were after the Gantz players, but what I can never recall is who made the vampires? Oh, I'm about to have a die hard fan moment. So the Gantz series is basically seperated into three different sections that Jiroya Oku calls phases.
Phase one: the regular missions(hence the title of the RPG.
Phase two: the vampires and focus on the newly established Tokyo team.
Phase three: chapters 300 and beyond which is supposed to be the "apocalypse"

Oh and that also happens at my house too. I end up making alot of stuff in the oven. xD

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!