Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gods in a New Age

Gods in a New Age

a part of “Gods in a New Age”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

Immortal Gods have been ruling over the world of Lorgaine for centuries. Times have changed but the all powerful deities remain ever watchful as they push their own ends. <>Full on Characters, Check back for Chapter 2 Announcements.<>

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gods in a New Age”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gods in a New Age

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:32 pm

im glad you like it:) its the whole reason why o chose to do her and why i used Eris the Goddess of Discord from Sinbad: talss of the seven seas(i think thats what it was called) as her god form:)as well as an influencer of what my Eris does:)
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Inspiration on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Fine by me, I can wait. ^_^

Polaris or Shepard, can you PM me when chapter 2 starts?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Inspiration
Member for 15 years
Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:09 pm

sure and hello again Final how many times is it now:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Tinker, this is a warning about the double posts. Please use a line break or some such to split the posts rather than making two in sequence.
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tinker3043 on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Very sorry,wont happen again Fabricator

tinker3043
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:28 pm

I should have a deep voice shout "Round one, FIGHT!" to start the duel. lolz

Tinker your plans for the "Unexplored North" gives me an idea. I shall discuss it with you over PM (and if I feel it weighs on the main story too much I might also discuss it with Bromander n Fab)
Looking at Julius I cleaned my tears and confessed. "I too ignored the soothsayer...and I too was stabbed by some one I loved."

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Aww does Corallium really dislike Eris that much:p oh well and you will be surprised that Eris isn't exactly useless how do you think all the bad things happen in the worldx3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:05 pm

I loooooovvvveeeee Eris, lol =D I think it's just that Eris is quite similar in personality to Corallium and you know what happens when you put two positively charged sides of magnets together . . . they repel each other. Same kinda thing with Eris and Coral ;P

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:08 pm

While Order battles Vengeance. Fate, Choas, and Death watch and Knowledge takes note of it all.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Group Theory Novelist Property Buyer Person of Interest Bug Hunter Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:15 pm

wow that sounds cool@.@ never thought of it that wayXD

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:16 pm

I like how you put that Ersatz ;P Perfect explanation!

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Ersatz Creed wrote:While Order battles Vengeance. Fate, Choas, and Death watch and Knowledge takes note of it all.

+6 internets for you Creed
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Dude, that makes me wanna watch Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back! LMAO!

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ersatz Creed on Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:49 pm

To me our duel seens like a bad omen, with all those characters present.

Ersatz Creed
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:00 am

Tbh I'm tempted to watch all of the Askewniverse films now lol. Though oddly Jay and Silent Bob strikes back was one of worst in the series (still a good film but got nothing on Dogma)

And really like the poetic way you described the fight.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:17 am

Dogma's good, I got both on DVD anyway, lol but Ben Affleck just annoys me for some reason ;P

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:00 am

Clerks is good as well like.

I think Dogma was the first one I saw, and tbh who doesn't love Alan Rickman; playing Alan Rickman.

Fabricator
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:19 am

True, true. It's just something about his voice and the way he speaks LOL!

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fallout539 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:56 pm

You know, I've been meaning to ask: What do you guys think of Librus? Is his personality too erratic (jumping from hardcore pacifist to whatever else)? Too close-minded for the God of Knowledge? Anything else?

I kind of just want to ask. I have trouble sticking to personalities, and want to know how good a job I'm doing :)

fallout539
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:05 pm

I like him. He's like a cookey old man fed up with the world, who just wants to stay locked up with his books but also really wants to know whats going on on the outside and wishes his better days were still with him.

At least, that's the kinda vibe I get off him :)

x

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!