Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Weight of Soul

21 Grams

a part of “The Weight of Soul”, a fictional universe by bethelit.

When a human being dies, their total body weight is reduced by twenty-one grams. || Group RP

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Weight of Soul”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: 21 Grams

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:28 pm

bethelit wrote:@ Kilgannon
I only have one face muh friend and it can only blush so much before it explodes. Thank you!!! It means a lot to me. ;__; <33

@ Alligot
You're good! It's only 5:22pm here. This might be a useful tool to track our timezone.

I'm primarily looking for character/concept above all else--so as long as you get your main points of interest across, you're good to go. I'm more interested in solid conceptual work than polished writing. Writing & the technical stuff can always be improved upon. Ideas are priority, so try not to worry about the amount of time left! Take it one thing at a time.

- edit -
I kept revising this reply because I wasn't happy with my first versions. My intention was to further clarify my selection process.

Oh, in that case, I think I can cut it down a bit.
Last edited by Alligot on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:35 pm

@Alligot
Yeah, no worries! For the application stage, just do what you can.
x
s a b b a t
-
wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

x
x

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 am

JUDGING BEGINS
Results will be posted here (in the 21 grams OOC thread) by June 8, 11:59pm (PDT).

Last edited by bethelit on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Arc Warden Group Theory Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:54 am

Accurate because I can only judge while on the toilet

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:01 am

i thought everyone judged on the toilet

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:28 am

What's a toilet?
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Well, I'm an adult and I judge sitting at a table. We're QC-ing right now, and will be releasing very shortly! Stay tuned!

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:44 am

x
x
[ RESULTS ARE IN! ]

Alright everyone, results and OOC Housekeeping are in!
Please carefully read both sections, especially if you obtained a character slot.

x
I. Application Feedback
We're truly proud of all our applicants, including entrants that didn't make it into the final choosing. All winners will be receiving mandatory feedback for improving their profiles, but all applicants are eligible for critiques. If you would like a critique, feel free to PM the the CO-GMs for one. We would love to share our thoughts and suggestions with you.

II. Winners To-Do
Winners will be receiving a PM with feedback and further instructions within the next 24 hours. Please respond to the GM email within a timely manner, as we'd like to efficiently start the RP soon. Accepted characters have one week (June 15) to complete their profiles, no matter how underwritten. If you need an extension, kindly PM any of the GMs, and we can grant you one. Otherwise, please use the profile code in the "CODES" thread, and begin filling out your character's "dossier." Please follow the instructions here in the App/Profile guide. We've added a new section on Profile building to help guide you through the process.

III. Sandbox Mode
TWoS will now be permanently taking character applications for Sandbox Mode. In Sandbox Mode, anyone can create "test-drive" Saniwa and explore TWoS's universe in thinktank canon. Sandbox Mode also allows both Sandbox and Main Plot Saniwa "RANK UP!!" opportunities that can affect them in-plot.

III. RP Official Start & IC Manual
Also, we'll be introducing an "IC Manual" sometime before the RP starts. Think of it as OOC "briefing." There's information pertinent to current WWII/Saniwa events your character should be familiarized with, in addition to some more worldbuilding that will definitely enrich your IC experiences. We've personalized sections of the IC Manual to match each of your characters' expertise, so we hope that you look forwards to it.

Here at TWoS, we take the character selection process very seriously, and aim to reciprocate your love and understanding towards your own characters through everything we do. From personalized graphics to integrating your worldbuilding into our own, we aspire to give you a solid product. We truly enjoyed all your character pitches, and we're excited to finally meet your Saniwa and Artifacts. At the moment, the staff's aiming for a June 18 opening day so that everyone gets some time to rest. We care for all of you, and we'd be sorry if you burned out before the story begins!

That all being said, we thank you for your dedication, feedback, and hard work. Truly, the investigation team is shaping up to be an interesting group with boundless potential.

Now, onto the resultsl! Congratulations winners, and welcome to TWoS!

Along with revealing our new character additions,
the GMs are also happy to finally introduce our own Saniwa.

Be sure to read all the way through, since we've included runner-ups and honorable mentions as well.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
I N T R O D U C T I O N
All of the characters accepted for the main plot have been hand-picked by the elite, inter-House investigation team. Though not highly ranked, their individual experiences and current standings make them not only exceptional, but vital to the mission at hand. Each Saniwa will be known in history as a “Golden Age Saniwa” and engraved in the House’s history books.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Amelia: A sharp spy and masterful manipulator, we knew upon reading her entry that she’s no ordinary Saniwa, even if that’s what she’d like us to think. With Samael’s raw intimidation backing her cunning and guile--they’ll be a powerful asset to the team.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Cyril: Gertrude would be happy to know how Cyril has served her in this entry for he’s weaved a tale worthy of his own biography. Wulfetrud and Cyril make an adorable duo that more than make up for Cyril’s social incompetence. Their presence will surely add liveliness to the dark investigation.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Geoffery: Geoffrey may be a world away, but his motor mouth and Aussie flair add an unexpected punch to the team. Years from now, Geoffrey and Peter’s strength and heroism will be sung by Saniwa from around the world.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Maria: Religious devotion and literary allusion come together for a stunning tale of realism, spirituality, and finding one’s roots. Maria hits the balance between sheltered and cynical while Basilio serves as her perfect protector. They will bring a level of much-needed calm to the team dynamic.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

And last but not least... the GMs's own characters.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Miyoshi: A rich tapestry with threads from all parts of the globe has left him with a worldly, if not cynical view of life and his otherworldly Artifacts only add to his charmingly pretentious personality. Whether he reveals his true form or he stays an enigma, his exceptional control over Kimura Asagi and Higekiri are helpful to the investigation team. His sly rebellion against the Kazetani, however, may prove difficult...

x
x
x
x
x
x
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Claire: Claire has enough friendly banter to go around, but makes sure he keeps a healthy level of pragmaticism. As the West Wind head priest’s confidant and bodyguard, Claire will not back down from challenge, and has more than enough bite to his bark. Joining the investigation team may be Claire’s first step towards realizing his potential, instead of scrutinizing his failures.

x
x
x
x
x
x
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
Mayumi: The love Mayumi felt for Aiko resonates strongly with the love she shows towards her aspirations. Despite being a less than adequate researcher, her espionage abilities and flexible brain prove her more than competent with Hajime (Mamoru)’s mentorship. Perhaps joining the investigation team will make Mayumi grow faster, like the plants she studies.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
RUNNER UPS & HONORABLE MENTIONS
x
x
x
x
x
x
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

x
We’d like to congratulate runner-up Emilie! She is eligible for Sandbox Mode, and we would love to have her on future missions. The staff would love to talk to kilgannon about his character. He, too, will be receiving a feedback PM shortly.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
MVP APPLICANT!
An Honorable Mention also goes out to Mazamizari for not only being the first to submit, but keeping the lines of communication open and asking us whenever they were unsure of a certain aspect of their character. If desired, we would love to talk to you about your character too.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
You've all done well, and should feel proud of yourselves! TWoS is engineered to be a challenging RP, even for the GMs, so we're super impressed by your problem-solving and creativity.

We feel that it's necessary to explain why we took two North Wind Saniwa instead of one. We received more combat applicants than the plot requires, and the investigation team truly needs Amelia's (Unseen) Espionage and Research (face time) expertise. Her extraordinary worldbuilding and faction work is also highly serviceable to what our plotline has in store.

The staff chose to select Cyril as our second North Wind Saniwa for similar reasons. Cyril exhibits a masterful understanding of characterization, world mechanics, and plot serviceability.

The staff would like to clarify that we do not auto-award slots for diversity's sake. Amelia and Cyril were accepted on strength of concept and character over faction choice alone. We hope that applicants are understanding and respectful of our decision.

Finally, thank you to everyone who applied, expressed interest, or even peeked into our thread. Everyone has motivated us to keep striving to be better GMs and better roleplayers. We appreciate every one of you and would be more than happy to have you back. The Sandbox will always be open, and the GMs are accessible resources to anyone who might still be interested.

(Final Note: The registry and faction work index have also been updated and unlocked for viewing!)
Last edited by bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:58 am

Ahh congrats all~

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:03 am

CONGRATS AGAIN EVERYONE!!! WE ARE PROUD OF ALL OF YOU. Good work!!!!!!!!!!! And to the final four--WELCOME TO THE INVESTIGATION TEAM! The CO-GMs and I can't wait to start plotting with you all! (:

On to more housekeeping...

I will be unavailable to help users until...literally when my boss lets me live.

I work IRL as a religious studies research assistant, and recently took on a second job as an animation background artist. So, I'm going to need a break to prevent burnout. In the meanwhile, please direct all questions and concerns to miraclegem and ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ. They are sure to help you!

-EDIT-
I KNOW Caméléon is a support artifact, and I'm working on the edit. Should be up soon.
Last edited by bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:00 am, edited 7 times in total.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:07 am

Mazamizari wrote:Ahh congrats all~

Nawww, congrats to you m8. YOU DA RL MVP!

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alligot on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:08 am

tiny excited squealing

Alligot
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:10 am

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ wrote:
Mazamizari wrote:Ahh congrats all~

Nawww, congrats to you m8. YOU DA RL MVP!

YA!!! MIRACLEGEM WAS SO PROUD OF U WE WERE ON SKYPE CALL AND SHE WAS LIKE "MAZAMIZARI WORKS SO HARD I AM SO PROUD OF HER!!!!!!!" PM her if you'd like notes on your character! She really enjoyed working with you and helping you. (:

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:12 am

Congrats to all the winners and to the GM's! I'm very excited for all of you.

Kilgannon
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miraclegem on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:24 am

CONGRATS TO EVERYBODY!!! I'm so proud of literally everyone! <3

miraclegem
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:41 am

Also, Mayumi's stats and Claire's age have also been changed since I first made their graphics, so the correct information will be updated. I am sorry--I really don't have the time to make the image edits right now--but I promise we'll be ship-shape before the 18th!

- EDIT -

@ Kilgannon
*IS AGGRESSIVELY EXCITED FOR U ALSO*

@ Alligot
Me too, friend. I, too, am excitedly squealing.

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miraclegem on Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:48 am

Hi everyone! As we've started in on the plot and mechanics of how character interactions will happen now that we've accepted our main plot character applicants, we've had to also continue worldbuilding.

Since we have characters from all over the world that speak many different languages, we thought we would clarify this for everyone so all of our characters can communicate:

INDEX changes wrote:
As the House of Four Winds is an international organization, Saniwa are also taught English as part of their training, and are conversational by the time they graduate from it. English language lessons start in their first year of Saniwa basic training, and are built up to a conversational/professional level by the time they finish in their ninth year. These lessons are especially important as all inter-Wind communications within the House are done in English, so continued use and learning of English is expected after graduation.

This is posted up on the index for future reference as well!

To clarify: this means that everyone can and has to speak some amount of English. While this may vary depending on your character and their grasp of languages, it is expected that they are at least conversational in it. The longer your Saniwa has been an active member of the House, the better their English should be. By the time they have peaked in their Saniwa career, they will most likely be expected to be make and write professional reports in English, as archives and records for the House are kept in English in order to allow access by any Wind.

Hope this clarifies things!

miraclegem
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bethelit on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:06 am

International cuties struggling to make sense to each other gives me life, honestly. * u*

Also, I'm really enjoying the investigation team's background diversity. Like for example, how we have three (unseen) espionage agents, and while two of them have research face time, they work unlike each other. I also like how all the combat applicants are striking In their own differences too. I feel like it's really important for me to congratulate all of you on coming up with such unique takes on large concepts. It makes me excited to see how these believable characters might play off each other, and how they'd handle conflict--especially with World War II's political climate. I promise that the GMs are currently hard at work tailoring some real cool *things* for your specific characters. You all deserve it. Thank you so much for being true to yourselves while doing your best to vibe with our world.

Truly, I could really feel the diligence and care behind your entries, and I was so moved. I'm a relatively sappy person, so it means a lot to me that you all created characters that made you all look so good, and hopefully made you feel good too. It felt like everyone had fun, and I'm just pleased beyond words. It will be our honor being your GMs, and we hope that you look forwards to what we have in store for the future. I'm already in love with your characters, and there's so much more of our world that I can't wait to show.

This is my first roleplay on Gateway, so again, it means a lot to me that brave, undaunted souls actually went through our 24-page index and produced such honest characters. I might actually cry but I'll try not to because I gotta look cool in front of my roleplay partners but. You're all inspiring and I hope to continue giving you all my best!

bethelit
Designer
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jedly on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:34 am

*mother kicks in the door at 6:15, yells, only receives a tired grunt as response*
And then I decided to check out the site and proceeded to fall out of my bed. (>‸<)

Congrats to everybody! Now I'm gonna... Go back to... Zzz

Jedly
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Talisman on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:37 am

*Incoherent squealing*

Congratulations everyone, and I just wanted to point out that all of the characters I read through were all really well done and on point. In fact, everything I read through, including and especially the GM things were all really well put together.

Now, It'd be remiss of me if I didn't leave this here.

And on to a minor note. I'm leaving for a family trip, and I'll be gone until Sunday. I may, or may not be able to get to the internet in that time. Just... a heads up, yeah?
The Canticle of Fate: Silver Lion Stanza
"Though I am flesh, Your Light is ever present,
And those I have called, they remember,
And they shall endure."

Talisman
Member for 15 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!