Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

a part of “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

In New Yorks criminal underground one family battles to not only stay on top, but to stay one step ahead of the law and watch for that punch you never see coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:51 am

Lea is all done!
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:12 pm

I think it's great and all that you guys are getting more characters in here, but the fact that you plucked a character out of someone else's sheet without asking them is not cool. I think that Minor put his daughter in there purposefully as an NPC, and now he'll have to wait for Malice to respond instead of just getting things done.

I would also like to point out, that in all of my experience on this website, people tend to get lost in a RP with more than 12 characters. The more characters you guys put in the messier and more confusing the RP will get, and that's a fact. Just keep that in mind as you continue to add useless characters. :)

Going along with that, people who have more than two characters tend to lag behind and produce poor quality because they are forced to post so much. Also, I watch The Flash and Malice's character Lea is Iris. We also already have a reporter in the RP. If you can't get anymore original, don't take the character.

Don Shepard's Wife,
Toasty

P.S.
I'm not trying to be a bitch, but I really like this RP and I've seen the plethora of RPs fail because of an overload of characters that don't really have a purpose.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:26 pm

Okay, so you do realize one of the rules to this RP is not to start no stuff, right? So to say you're not trying to be a bitch, is total crock because it means you knew what you were saying was likely to be taken that way.

supertoastgirl wrote:. Just keep that in mind as you continue to add useless characters. :)

Going along with that, people who have more than two characters tend to lag behind and produce poor quality because they are forced to post so much. Also, I watch The Flash and Malice's character Lea is Iris. We also already have a reporter in the RP. If you can't get anymore original, don't take the character

These statements here prove that much.

If you truly weren't you would have done the mature thing and just messaged me or Bromander about your "concerns" as I am about to do myself.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:21 am

No bickering in OOC, made that pretty clear. Supertoastgirl, you'll be getting a pm from me.
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:02 am

Working on the opening post now, just finishing a bit of brainstorming with a few of you then it's go time. Hold on to your butts.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:49 am

First post is up! There is a lavish party at the Falcone resident for all high society unscrupulous members of New York City, dress to impress ladies and gentleman... No cops allowed, sorry bacon.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am

Yay!!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby supertoastgirl on Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:38 pm

If any of ya'll want headers like the one I made for Claudia, Ivan, and Ezra, just PM me.
Just give me a couple of pictures to choose from, the general theme you want, colors, and the kind of font you imagine.

supertoastgirl
Member for 16 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:33 am

I have a super big important test to get my Cosmetology license today, but as soon as that's over with I will put in my post. IM EXCITED!!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:35 am

I would say good luck TheLittleWitch, but I know you won't need it so CONGRATULATIONS on acing your test and getting your Cosmetology license! I know you'll do great!!!

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:45 am

Thank you kind sir!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DuBois_Scarlett on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 pm

OMG! And so it begins! Post tomorrow morning peoples :D

DuBois_Scarlett
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:23 pm

@TheLittleWitch, Way to go dude! Seriously, Awesomesauce! Making people all pretty-ful and such!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:03 pm

So hey look I posted finally! Haha...
Anywhoo not exactly sure if I passed, really hope I did, I can't move if I didn't.

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:15 pm

Been meaning to post but haven't had time for it. Sorry! I defiantly had a lot more time over spring break but being back at the dorms calls for a lot more naps and a lot less Roleplaying, hopefully I'll get my post up before class tomorrow.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:24 pm

Sorry that was a crappy post! I've been writers blocked recently.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:04 am

It's all good, youloveme?!

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:08 am

Guys I passed my test!!!! I get my cos license within the next week:D
I'm so happy I'm crying!!!!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:52 pm

CONGRATS! LittleWitch!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:42 am

Thank you!!:D

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!