Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

a part of “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”, a fictional universe by Bromander Shepard.

In New Yorks criminal underground one family battles to not only stay on top, but to stay one step ahead of the law and watch for that punch you never see coming.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Guerra Famiglia: The Crucible

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:28 pm

Okay so I'd like to reserve the Sister In Law, but change the fc to Scarlett Johansson?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:52 am

The characters look great guys, I'm actually really excited to see Ivan interact with... well anyone really lol We should be starting within the next few days. Just waiting on a few more submissions. I'm gunna shoot Sordin a quick pm as his time has run up on his 3 days to submit at least a WIP. I may be opening up the FBI role if he's not interested anymore. Image
I'll put your reserve and fc in now Malice
I should go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:56 am

So instead of looking for and waiting for another reserve, WIP and final cs for the FBI role after pulling Sordin's reserve I'm just gunna take the role myself, nix the second FBI agent role to make it easier on myself in the hopes we can get this bad boy off the ground sooner rather than later.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 am

Let me do take the FBI role. The odds of Ivan and the FBI agent interacting are a lot lower than Ric and the FBI agent. You roleplaying with yourself, RPG Masturbation, will be pretty lame for others reading along. I can accurately roleplay for my current character and the agent.

I also think we can leave the sister-in-law as an NPC until someone comes along and wants to pick her up. I have a friend who never roleplayed and might want to pick her up.

Let me know, Don Shepard.

Minor

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:19 am

Also, not to throw any shade....why the hell is Hiroshi 6 feet tall? Isn't he Asian? Isn't he 50?

PS
The women in this roleplay are also giants.

PSPS
Italians and Asians are short people

PSPSPS
Sorry

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm

I don't think that was very appropriate thing to say, Minor. Seriously.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 pm

Didn't mean to come off that way. Just calling it how I see it.

My apologies!

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:23 pm

I got the height from ken watanabe, my face claim and his is Japanese. And its ok things happen.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:45 pm

Heyyyy look at my OOC getting all interesting lol You can have the fibby if ya want Minor but I will need to take up an agent character either way to move certain long term story elements along. Sordin showed interest in the character so I wouldn't shoo he/she away for that but since it opened back up I figured it was easier to just pick him up then shoe horn in a new agent character just to do what I have planned. Up to you. If you take Idris Elba I'll just have to add back in the other agent character which would make me your douchey partner.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:11 pm

How and when are we kicking this thing off?

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:39 pm

There is nothing I want more than for you to be my douche partner, Don Shepard!
I'll have Idris's cs done in less than 12 hours.

I was mainly joking about the Asian height thing. I just found it funny that every one of our characters are pretty freakishly tall, whether we chose their height from fc or not :)

Stereotypes are based on truth!

Another side thing:

My Chinese character is being played by a Korean #IWontTellIfYouDont

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:51 am

I am happy to annoucne we should be starting this bad boy off very soon. We have all the neccesary reserves in the hands of reliable writers now that I can bank on having character sheets submitted in a timely manner so I would guess this weekend if not monday at the latest. And how? I'll shoot out an opening post then it's open season.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheLittleWitch on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:12 am

I have the feeling that this is going to be awesome!

TheLittleWitch
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:27 am

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MinorSeventh on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:41 pm

Ezra "The Dark Knight" Robinson is complete. I put in a bunch of awesomeness that I hope you like Don Shepard.

MinorSeventh
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:07 am

So Ezra's the man haha kick ass character Minor, he's gunna be a cool addition for sure. Oh hey, I was thinking after reading the sheet. We should include his daughter, she might add a little depth to him especially if she gets wrapped up in his work.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:52 am

OOOO I can play the daughter! Besides I've been looking for an excuse to use her xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:11 am

Bwahahaha that's awesome, I was actually thinking of her when I mentioned it hahaha great minds ;]

I'll add her in, feel free to start the cs Malice.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:17 am

Oh and ATTENTION ALL, WE WILL BEGIN TOMORROW! I'll send out an opening post early tomorrow morning and then everyone can feel free to start posting! A heads up for future stuff, I've been talking with a few of our writers and have decided to add a few more characters. We'll add a few more at least one more member to the Yakuza group, possibly another member to the Falcone squad and we will be introducing the chaotic presence of an invasive Russian mafia group looking to muscle in on the territory currently under the control of the Italians and Japanese. If anyone has friends who wanted a role but didn't get the chance I will be adding a few new roles shortly to jump in once we get going.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:20 am

Haahaha awesome! I'll get right on that.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!