Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

a topic in OOC: Discussion, Organization, and Reference, a part of the RPG forum.

For all out of character discussions and references.

Re: Gundam Pilot Academy - AC 220 OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:37 pm

I'll try and get a post written Saturday or soon. It'd be great to finish up the combined post,Will... Rach... Shoebox? Any idea when a good time will be?
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:50 pm

Whoops... Desole... j'ai X-box Live... et L4D..

Yeah, I'm without a hub or a second router, so I can only use my seX-box or my computer. With the fact I can't drop my controller now that my friends all have Left 4 Dead, I'm rarely checking the internet. Since I have homework tonight, I'm gonna take a break from said game. If either Rachel, Matty, or April can contact me while I'm still on, I'm open to any date or time they set, unless I happen to be forced into other plans.

Once again, desole mon amis.
"She called me late last night, to say she loved me so.
But I guess you changed her mind.
Well I should have known it wouldn't be all right,
But I can't live without her
So I won't even try...
And if I get drunk, then I'll pass out on the floor now baby.
Cause you won't bother me no more.
And if you're drinking, well you know that you're my friend and I say
I guess I'll have myself a beer."
Reel Big Fish- Beer

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:42 pm

I'm sorry I've been away, guys. I've had to deal with a bunch of stuff on this end x.x Finals are almost over for me and I'll have time to catch up and jump back in afterwards. Is everyone alright?

Mia Siserae
Member for 19 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:05 pm

I won't be able to do a combined post until next week. I'm going out of town this weekend and stuff. XD

<3 Steph.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:36 pm

Iz this completely dead now?

;_;

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:24 am

Its looking like it, I'm sad now ;_;
"It's gonna take more than that to dust the Boss."- Sean, after my car accident.

Ace
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 am

It is never dead, for the fire of this RP still burns within us. We must find a way.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valentina on Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:31 pm

Yeah, I wanted to know if this is still around. I joined the community recently, and was interested. Is Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend over? Is this Pilot Academy a new storyline and whatnot? Sorry, I've been doing a bit of reading around, but there's a lot of information to sort through, so I was just wondering about the current status of this storyline.
"I said this before. The only way to live a good life is to act on your emotions."
- Heero Yuy

Valentina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Well lass, you can submit a profile, but we don't even know what's goin' down.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valentina on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Sure, I might do that if the story gets rolling. Do you know which thread all the character stuff should be posted? Thanks for your help.

Valentina
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:52 pm

Right here ma dear. This is the OOC, thus any character info, and chatter goes here. Thank you for taking an interest.

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:29 pm

I'll text Steph later this afternoon and get her input on whether or not this thing is dead completely or not.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:21 am

Walter Barrecks wrote:It is never dead, for the fire of this RP still burns within us. We must find a way.

Whether it's laughable or irrational
This is the path that ALL great men walk!
If there's a wall in our way, we'll destroy it!
If there's no road, we'll pave it with our own hands!
The passion in our hearts is blazing like flames!

Let us find a way!
Let us pave our own path!
Let us break down this wall of writers block and forsaken posters!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!

Lets see the invisible!
Let us do the impossible!
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER!

>_> Lets pump some life in yall.

Ace
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Walter Barrecks on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:42 am

Man, this game makes be wonder quite a question. Where are we when a game of relatively skilled and skilled RPers dies out, but games about Yu gi oh and vampire rapists can survive?

Walter Barrecks
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:22 pm

We have lives and the newbs that do those type of threads don't? That's my only explanation. I'll talk to Steph again and see what she things. I start classes on Monday and really won't have a lot of time to put forth here, but if everyone else wants to keep it going, I will. Or do we just let a dead dog lie?

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bane_Darkwolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:44 am

This thread's waffled for a couple years now. I can't imagine it not persisting through another dry spell like what tends to happen...

By the way, hello! I'm sorry I disappeared on you guys again. I lost my internet access again, since I was living with my friend last time I was posting. I really really am sorry about it. I probably won't be back at RPGateway until I have my own computer (Though I WILL be back someday!), so... Yeah. I will be at another place though which RPs based out of IRC, which I can do from my phone... If you guys want to check it out and stuff, just PM me. Also, you guys should risk coming to this one furry IRC (Yeah, I'm a furry, I know! v.v ) I'm on for like... 45,000 minutes a month. I miss you punks!
Although the most acute judges of the witches and even the witches themselves, were convinced of the guilt of witchery, the guilt nevertheless was non-existent. It is thus with all guilt. ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Bane_Darkwolf
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!