Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gurad

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Gurad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guard on Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:56 pm

Hello, I am Gurad I guess. I misspelled my usual name for forums, so now I'm Gurad. I am 15 and RolePlay often. I tend to do more fighting RolePlays, mostly gun fighting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guard
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Gurad

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:59 pm

You should be able to go to the user control panel and then "edit your profile", and change your username there. I hope this helps, and welcome to the forum!
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guard on Fri Aug 31, 2007 6:57 am

Thanks for the advice, but it seemed not to wrok, It wouldn't let me change it yet.

Guard
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:17 pm

So is it suppose to be Guard? How awsome is that?

-laughs to himself- ok that's one of the better names I've come across for a forum.

It does bring to mind all the NPC guards that one kills in RPGs.

Welcome to the RPGateway,

-Edge

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guard on Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:27 pm

You're right, i would rather be called Guard. Also I think I might need a higher post count for it to let me change it.

Guard
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:54 pm

Edge wrote:So is it suppose to be Guard? How awsome is that?

-laughs to himself- ok that's one of the better names I've come across for a forum.

It does bring to mind all the NPC guards that one kills in RPGs.

Welcome to the RPGateway,

-Edge

You're one to speak... I recall a name elsewhere that you spelled wrong. =P

ANYWAYS!!!!

GURAD! Welcome to Roleplay Gateway. I hope you're enjoying yourself thus far. If you need any help, feel free to ask any of the staff for help, we're here to assist. Be sure to check out all the rp's and the other section as well.

^_^
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guard on Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:17 am

Thank you, i will enjoy myself.

Guard
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aelita on Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:55 pm

Awesome! I hope you do enjoy yourself a lot! ^^
Welcome to the board by the way! I hope to run into you sometime. Though, i'm not much on fighting. For some reason i'm not that great at it. <<

Aelita
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guard on Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:57 pm

I wasn't great at it at first, but i did get better.

Guard
Member for 17 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!