Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Arthur Deeble

He blew the smoke from the tip of his handgun, and smiled, the balance had shifted slightly, he dropped his gun back into the case that sat open at the base of a tree. It made no sound as it fell inside the blackhole of a suitcase, he picked it up and snapped the case back shut, and frowned as he heard a car coming his way... someone had likely heard the gunshots. He walked out of the small clearing the goats had been grazing in and masked his presence best he could... more people to get in the way of his job. They would have to be taken care of.

Nick Cormer

Nick chuckled to himself lightly as he remembered what he had done when he woke up in the morning. He had messed with Luke's music player, getting it to only play "Barbie Girl" on a loop. He continued walking as a voice rang out behind him "Mr. Cormer!" came the familiar voice of Chiron, making Nick stop and turn around. The oldish looking man-horse was in the wheel chair riding up behind Nick, so he started walking to meet him half-way. The centaur took a deep breath and said "I have a job for you Mr. Cormer..."

Apparently, it was more of a mission than a job, as after a short explanation from Chiron, he was told to tail Sage, Lucas, and Bella. And a few minutes later he had been introduced to the goat-man Grover, who was then sent to find someone named Eylin. Apparently he would be taking them with him... So, he was waiting next to a minivan, making a failed attempt at small talk with Argus as he waited for Grover to come back with Eylin.
Last edited by saranm on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

(I hate you so much...you..and..Sage....are on my hitlist.....)

Luke

Luke sighed staring at his Ipod that wouldn't change songs not even realizing he put that on there, He broke the thing in half rolling down the window and tossing it out as he shook his head, oh who ever did that was really really gonna pay. He sighed looking out the window again lost in thought. What could he do to pass the time now, if he messed with Sage there'd a be a fight they'd drive off a cliff, Hopefully one with water at the bottom so he'd at least be able to Rescue Bella and leave Sage to drown from the constant torment. Sighing Loudly he shook his head, as much as he'd want to let Sage drown he knew he wouldn't even if the male hated him for rescuing him, though he'd never do it again.

(Time to break out my Hooves XD)

Grover

Grover hearing about what he had to do was about ready to pass out, the thought of having to tail Three Demi-gods into danger wasn't exactly the highest priority on his lists of things to do today. Though knowing better then to Disobey Chiron. He ran off in search of the Other Demi-god he was instructed to go with; Eylin. He found her in front of the big house bleating loudly as he stopped a few feet away from her " Miss Eylin..Y-you've been requested to go on a mission with me and another Demi-god...Nick..I-i was asked to see if you'd come with us..." He already felt sweat creeping down his forehead. He hoped he didn't offend her in anyway he already felt ready to just run away scared. He didn't wanna prove the point that he would.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

Sage's kiss to her forehead brought a blush to her cheeks and she hastily hid it with a downward glance, letting her dark blue hair fall into her face. Recovering from the blush quickly, she pulled her bow closer to her and started moving toward the archery range. She didn't mind that the other two with Sage ignored her, she was always ignored, unless it came to Sage. He always interacted with her and she grew fond of that and him.

Bleating caught her attention, pulling her thoughts away from memories, and she turned to see a goat-man, Grover was his name, standing there. "Oh hi," she said softly, offering a friendly smile to him. "I'd love to go on the mission." She balanced the quiver of arrows comfortably on her back and tightened her grip on the silver bow. "Shall we?" she smiles and invites him to walk along with her.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Sage pressed a little harder on the gas pedal, making the car shoot off faster down the empty road off Long Island. Black flames shot from the exhaust pipes as the engines were working off the energy that Sage was puring into it as well as the gas. The black mustang v6 had already gone far over what the speedometer said it could possibly go. Sage instinctively pulled a cd case out of his bag and opened it. He felt around it then turned his head, seeing that the case had been completely cleared except for one disc labeled 'gay techno' "Damn Nick.. That's the third time he's done that.." He sighed and blugged his mp3 player into the hd radio he had put into the car. The car stereos immediately started playing 'Before I Forget' by slipknot. This would probably annoy the other two for a while, but it was just too quiet, and it wasn't like he brought them because he expected them to like them. Both had skills that would be useful later on if things got hairy, and he knew that if anything were to happen he could trust them to jump in and help.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Luke

Luke was thankful for buckling up now and when he realized what Had happened to Sage he laughed lightly, The slipknot wasn't bad as he laid his head back beginning to doze off. His mind was attacked by nightmares of how he had got there, how he had been chased by foster parents ones he thought were kind and loving but really just wanted to kill him, each had chased him down until a Satyr had found him and brought him to the camp.

He woke up in a cold sweat glad the nightmare hadn't continue as he stared out the window panting lightly wiping the sweat from his forehead and sighing slightly. "Sage mind Changing it to something heavier..?" he asked calmly looking towards the mirror so Sage could see his eyes. He really wasn't in the mood for anything light or slightly heavy he wanted it full blown.

Grover

Grover gasped lightly but nodded his head quickly clopping up beside her as he led the way to the van, once there he noticed Nick and Argus already waiting as he swallowed hard "S-sorry to keep everyone waiting..." He said his face alittle pale as he let out a soft sigh. He looked at Nick "You ready to go..?" he asked sheepishly as he turned to Eylin "I-is there anything else you wanna Take Miss..?" he asked slightly scared and bashful considering he wasn't very good at being a leader much less a field guy.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:39 am

Ugh. Men. She sat there, filtering through her Ipod to find something more their tastes....Let See...When the song ended, she ejected the CD and carefully put it back in its case, glaring at Sage to pay attention to the road and not his vast array of music. She plugged her Ipod into the radio and found the song "Through the Fire and the Flames" by DragonForce. Speed Metal. That should do it.

As the song played, an image flashed in her mind. It was of a King, riding over a hill top, hundreds of men behind him. She looked out the window at the city as it passed by and she could see the hills, the horses running through the buildings as if they werent there. A moving battle ensued as the riders rode through a battalion of romans. Another thing she hated, fucking romans. For a demi-goddess of Love, her human side hated alot of things. Perhaps that was her downfall, the fact that she could hate. Maybe thats why she was taken away from her mother...because she hated her father and what he had done to them.

She violently shook her head of terrible memories as the song continued and she turned around to look at Luke, who was being strangely quiet. He was panting, his eyes full of desperation...he had apparently awoken from a terrible dream. She reached a delicate hand to him and placed it on his knee, giving him a reassuring smile, as if to tell him, 'your allright. I promise.'

She turned herself back around and filtered onto the next song when he asked for something heavy. Heavy wasn't really on her list but she had some Disturbed on there, seeing as some of the songs involved heartbreak. She clicked 'Enough' and the song began. This was her favorite from the album and she nodded her head with the beat, mouthing the words to the chorus. She kept her attention on the boys, making sure each of them was ok, after all, her life was mostly in their hands. If Sage hit someone, she'd be done for, seeing as she can't control a car crash like she can when horses fall or collide. If Luke was to busy off in his own mind in battle and someone was bold enough to sneak up behind her...well...lets just say that Bella also hates being in pain.

When 'Enough' ended, the next song in line was Killswitch Engage, "My Last Serenade", another one of her favorites. Her mind drifted away from the lyrics of the song as she thought about battle, perhaps one would be waiting for them. She never realized how valuable she was. She could seduce the males into submission, even carry them to her side, it was the females that they needed to worry about. Bella hated being in pain so much, that over the past six years she has trained in the art of avoidance. She can dodge almost any hit if she takes a careful look at her surroundings. In fact, she is so good at dodging hits, she can even cause her opponent to hurt his/herself. That and she was deadly with those daggers of hers, always striking the heart and nothing else. If it wouldn't peirce the ribcage and stab her opponents heart, she wouldn't raise them, just dodge until the opertune moment when her target was in range of those deadly sharp, albeit pink, blades.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:21 pm

Nick smiled at grover, "don't worry man, your among..." he picked out his next words in his head for a second "... friendly acquaintances. We may not know eachother, but we aren't your enemies... and if it helps, your safe with me ~not a gaurantee.~" He thought to himself before sighing inwardly for a second and turned around, opening the door to the van "Unless you guys need something, we should get a start on our stalking mission. If I've known sage for a week, I know he's breaking two-hundred with a punk-rock song blasting the speakers apart." He stepped inside the rather roomy minivan, and took a second row seat on the left of the car, leaving the door open for them to hop in as well, as he buckled his seatbelt.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Sage's eyes twitched as Bella pulled his mp3 out and plugged hers into his car radio.. Now that was something you did not do in a man's car.. He almost ripped the cord from her ipod out of it, ending the music and plugged his own back in as he set the car to cruise control on the long, empty road to Maine. He set the music to "And Death In My Arms by All That Remains" and gave a long heavy sigh. This trip was going to be a little harder than he thought. Maybe he should have picked some less emotional people, but that might just come naturally with being a half blood. He began to think over the mission details. The entire satyr counsel had been found and killed without any warning. How exactly did the killer know where they were? How did he or she know to go to the small insignificant state park they were at? There was more to this than Chiron was letting out..

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm

Luke

He blushed lightly feeling Bella's hand on his knee he nodded his head in thanks. He listened to the music until interrupted by Sage. He looked at the male calmly and shook his head as he just laid his head back trying to relax more, he wanted to be ready for whatever awaited them. He yawned tiredly his eyes growing heavy once more as he began to finally fall back asleep. His dreams were less haunted now by his past and more of all the battles he had with Sage, how he losed so many times so easily to the male. He hated the feeling of being weak, but not much else was able to be done about it except training as hard as he could.

Grover

Grover listened to nick and nodded his head as he crawled in taking a back seat and sitting there staring forward. He swore he could feel dread and death following them, he knew something very very bad was gonna happen, but how could he be sure what proved his point? He wasn't sure about it and was really ready to make choices about it as he just closed his eyes taking deep steady breaths.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:55 pm

((Through the Fire and Flames! :]] and Before I Forget!! Good songs!))

Emberly was sitting in one of the empty cabins. Which one was it again? Certainly not Hestia's, since the camp wasn't willing to make a cabin for a goddess who would only have one child. A waste, wouldn't it be? It wasn't any of the Big Three, since they were surprisingly not vacant. It might actually not be made for any, she thought. Secretly she claimed it as Hestia's. She'd lived in the cabin for a while now. Three years, actually. She had finally managed to escape the Hermes' cabin when she was fifteen and move into this empty one.

Flame, her phoenix, rested in the corner of the cabin, messing with his feathers that were a brilliant shade of scarlet. Flame was a beautiful creature, a magnificant phoenix. He was a youngster, a gift from her mother to keep her company, since Hestia knew that Emberly would be her only child. "Hello, Flame," Emberly spoke as she stroked the bird's head.

Emberly gazed around the room. It was a soft, chocolate brown. It seemed dull to others, but Emberly felt that it was a nice color. In the middle of the cabin was a small fire Emberly worked on in her spare time, practicing her ability to create small fires. A twin bed was in the top left corner of the room. It was plain. White covers, sheets, and a blanket. A wooden headboard.

I wonder if anything interesting is happening, the 18-year old questioned inside her mind. She told Flame she would be back later, and headed out the door. Campers were everywhere, dueling each other, playing pranks, and conversing to each other. Emberly wasn't one to fit in, and she didn't mind it. Her mother was the same; excluded.

((I'm sorry >_< I didn't know how to begin or where I would begin. I can change it if you guys like!))
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Stashia

She walked away from the dueling demi-gods and took her normal daily walk around the campsite alone. She didn't do this out of enjoyment or even the exercise, it was to waste time since she had nothing else to do besides this unless she wanted to duel and probably end up sending them to the infirmary like always.

With a sigh she pulled out her whipping sword and swung it making it extend and spun it in a circular motion in front of her making it slice the grass and sticks as if she was mowing the grass. Some demi-gods stared at her while others ignored her as she circled the camp knowing this was a normal thing she did and she liked to left alone at this time.

She had time to think about her future, past, present, and so on when she went in her walks which would go on for a few minutes or maybe hours depending how much things she had in her mind on that day. She made a few laps around the camp before she stopped spinnng her sword and stood still staring up at the sky.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:05 pm

What's got your panties in a bunch?

Fine. Sage wanted to be a dick, she'd give it right back to him. He didnt have to be an asshole. Fucking hell, she had to put up with his crap all the way to where they were going. She growled low and deep, obviously angry and plugged her headphones into her Ipod, folding her arms tihtly over her chest and crossing her legs, trying to be as lady like as possible. Why the hell did he bring her anyway? She rolled her shoulders and turned her head in his direction, giving him an icy stare.

Why the hell did you ask me to come if your going to treat me like one of your little minions?

Rule number one about woman, escpecially Bella. Treat them with respect. Bella, unlike other woman, would disrespect you right back and not snivel and cower at Sage's display of blatant anger. Bella was head bitch and everyone knew it. No one messed with her, or rubbed her the wrong way...and for good reason.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:09 pm

Sage glanced over at her as she began her little bitchy question. Always leave it to the Aphrodite kids to act so superior just because they thought they looked better, and this one was used to getting everything she wanted at the camp.. Oh, he had seen how everyone cringed and did as they were told when she was around. If she didn't have the support skill they might need, he wouldn't have brought her. "I brought you because you have a little more experience than the others, and I don't need any deaths to happen on this mission." He said with a cold tone. "If you don't want to go, I can leave you right here on the side of the road and let you walk back to camp. If you don't particularly feel like walking, I suggest that you tone it down and try to be civil."

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:13 pm

So I am just a pretty face? A little trophy beside you in battle right? Thats what you mean by experience. And I'd like to see you try. Ass.

Bella wasn't taking any of his shit. The reason she had to be such a bitch was because of men like him and now, she was angry. She took off her seat belt and turned around, standing up in her seat and heading for the back, where Luke was. She checked her hip into Sages head, enough for him to feel it and not to send the car veering into the ditch. She finally made it to the back and turned herself around so she was now sitting in the back seat.

She leaned herself into the seat, making sure that Sage couldn't see her in th rear view. She held out her Ipod and lent an earphone to Luke, offering him her lap to sleep on with a gentle smile. She wasn't even using her goddess given power of seduction, she was being nice to an old friend, seeing as she had been here as long if not longer that Luke and they were best of friends growing up. Now, however, since they were older and wiser, she had grown slightly fond on Luke and she was actually quite shy around him when they were alone. She blushed a little as she rolled down her window and put the lap belt on.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:41 pm

Black fire flared from Sage's eyes at this. This girl was really trying to push him.. Why did the aphrodite girls have such a fixation on making him miserable? Was it because he was the son of Hades and was more resistant to their charm? Whatever it was, it was beginning to really piss him off. Sage took a long, deep breath and made the tiger symbol with his hands for a small meditative process he had learned from his now dead mother long ago. His eyes went back to their usual crimson color. He twisted his head a bit to the side until it gave a loud pop and turned his head back around. "Look," He said, trying his best to sound sincere, "I'm sorry if I've made you upset, and made you think that I just brought you along for the ride so I could boss you around. I asked for you to come along because you have skills the others don't have, skills that we would need if things go wrong.." It really pained him to apologise, but he needed to do so to make sure the mission went along smoothly.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:21 pm

Luke blushed softly himself as he shook his head mouthed the words "Thank you" to her as he just laid back in his seat. He knew Bella a long time, every time they were actually along Luke could never talk, his tongue swelled up and he'd babble gibberish, though he didn't know how he truly felt for her. She was a great ally, a wonderful friend. He shook his head as he smiled at her and then looked to Sage when he began to talk scoffing and laughing slightly "The great Sage....apologizing...?" he shook his head and looked to Bella and smiled shaking his head "be careful his so called apologies always have an extra meaning.."

He reclosed his eyes laying his head against the window and just watched the road fly by. Then something hit him. "Um Sage...shouldn't there be people on the road...isn't it alittle odd we're the only thing traveling down this road even though we're breaking the speed limit by 140 miles an hour.."

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm

She giggled at Luke, seeing him blush made her smile. She turned her attentiona way from him and gave Sage the time for her to listen. She didnt say anything but simply looked out the window. Her smile faded away as 'Our Farewell' By Within Temptation began to play on her Ipod. She gazed out the window and Sage could see her face through the side view mirror, though she was lost in her thoughts, gazing at the scenery.

The song reminded her of her mother and her last days with her. It was such a long time ago that she was cast away and it brought up a choking feeling in her throat. This poor girl, little Bella, was tormented with these memories and sometimes, when she was alone, she reminded herself that in this world, she was alone. She let slip a small sigh and turned up the volume, letting her music drown out everything around her. All she ever wanted was to come home...to her mothers loving arms...and be a goddess like her sisters...But she was banished here for being a human...and rejected by her family. Her mother had no choice but to leave her on earth and sometimes, she resented her.

Bella bit her lip and pulled the earbuds out of her ears and burried her face in her knees as she leaned against the door. She didnt want Sage and Luke to see her like this and she hid her emotions behind a blank wall again as she rested her head atop her knees, closing her eyes and trying to let Sage's music drown out her feelings. She called out over his seat to him, hoping that he could hear her over the music.

How much longer until we arrive?

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:54 pm

Running through a mental checklist, Eylin climbed into the van behind the others, tightening her grip on her bow as she did. "Let's get a move on. Sage'll have lost us by now," she murmured softly. Choosing one of the backseats of the van, she leaned against the leathery interior and sighed softly. Her grey eyes closed as she shivered gently. Metal creations always gave her the creeps, she was more of an outside-lover than being inside something, but she shook off the goosebumps that threatened to crawl along her arms.

Opening her eyes once more, she looked out the window and sighed softly. Eylin pulled her quiver from her shoulder and set it in the seat next to her and ran her fingers gently along the feathery tails. A soft smile played along her lips as it tickled softly against her fingertips. Pulling out the ear bud to her own iPOD, Eylin placed it in her ear and pulled the device from her pocket.

Searching through the many different genres of music on it and pressing the play button, she leaned back and half-listened to Violence Fetish by Disturbed. Her eyes slowly drifted close as she leaned against the seat once more. She was still awake, but she could listen better if her eyes could see nothing.

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Emberly was calmly, quietly, walking around Camp Half-Blood. She heard that a mission had started, and that the teenagers on the mission had already left. A daughter of Aphrodite, a son of Hades, and others. She felt a little sad that she missed it. She hadn't gone on a mission in a long time. She had the urge to feel the excitement when a mission came about.

As she strolled along the camp, she noticed a girl, staring up at the beautiful blue skies, a sword wielded. She looked alone, and wasn't talking to having anything to do with any of the other campers. Emberly, feeling brave enough to talk, gaited to the girl, smiled warmly, and stated, "Beautiful day, is it not?" Her voice was smooth, gentle, and calm. Emberly's eyes looked upon the girl with soft browness. "My name is Emberly. How long have you stayed at the camp." Emberly had been here long, and wasn't sure if she had seen this girl around or not. There were tons of campers here, and Emberly occasionally mixed them up.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:33 pm

"C'mon Argus, it's time to stalk some demi-gods" Nick joked out to the hundred eyed man, who walked to the drivers side of the mini-van and sat inside. The van took off, and Nick just stared forward, occasionally making an off-hand comment about the sky or the road, directed to no-one in particular. After awhile he whistled softly, there was too much emo-rock going on at camp... a slightly more upbeat tune was welcome in Nick's book. After awhile he shouted back to Grover and Eylin, "Tell me a bit about yourselves, it's better to work with people you know eh?"

saranm
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!