Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:12 pm

Sage tapped the breaks lightly, slowing the car down before stopping it completely just in front of the entrance to Baxter state park. Sage had the car turn and go slowly through thr security entrance, then sped up until he was able to park at a very small lot. "We're here.." he said solomnly, already smelling the death in the air. He got out of his car, taking his bag with him, and put his seat forward so that they could get out. "If either of you have a discrete weapon, I suggest you take it out.." He only said this because he felt the presence of someone else nearby.. He clenched his fist a bit, extending the blade from his left hidden gauntlet as he sniffed the air. The smell of death was coming from two areas.. One would be the bodies, and the other, the killer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:27 pm

Luke

Luke laughed lightly at Sage shaking his head "Me discrete...kidding right..?" He asked as he pulled out his swords strapping them to himself as he also grabbed his back and Skateboard. He smiled at Bella really wishing she stay here where it was safe, but he knew she wouldn't. He smiled some as he held out his hand to help her out of the car.

Grover

Grover was relaxed and finally calmed down. Then Nick asked his question and reminded him that he was on a death mission. He moaned slightly and whimpered as he looked to Nick. "W-well I'm a Satyr..." He said feeling nervous and noticing a pop can as his eyes widened. "Can i have that can..?" He asked softly as he looked to Nick and pointed to the empty can next to him.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 am

Arthur Deeble

It was time. They had arrived, He stepped out from the trees with a smile on his face "Hello ladies and gents" he called to them, dropping his suitcase on the ground. Right when it hit, the snaps came undone, and a sword came out, as Arthur grabbed it from the air. The sword was rather large, big enough to be wielded with two hands, yet the man wielded it as if it were a twig. It had black and white stipes going up the blade, and if things went as planned, it would soon be stained red. The blade was thick, about two-and-a-half inches at it's widest, and three-quarters of an inch, with the handle nothing more than bandages."Damn, a sword? Oh well, it's a real gamble with this thing it is. Ladie and gentlemen, I am Arthur Deeble and I will be your assassin for tonight." He said it with a smile on his face as he slowly walked forward, happy his job was coming to an end.

Nicholas Cormer

It was an odd request, but he was half goat, it was to be expected "huh? yeah, sure, knock your self out" he grabbed the can and passed it back to him. "What about you Eylin, you've been at the camp only a little longer than me, how'd you figure out about the god-like blood?" Small talk was his way of ignoring the gut wrenching feeling that came with nervousness. He wasn't necessarily happy he was going on this mission, but he kept a smile on his face regardless, trying to instill some hope in the nervous goat-man.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:35 am

Sage looked at the large, usually intimidating sword the man had just taken out of a breif case. He stood there for a moment as it registered in his mind, then... he started to laugh.. Sage laughed hard, with a tone of cruelty and arrogance. When he stopped he ripped the two pendants off the chain at his side and tossed one to his other hand. The cross pendant erupted in flames and flashed out. When the flames faded, his crimson sword Genesis was in his hand. The skull pendant erupted into a flash of black energy that soon solidified into his second sword, Soulrender. He dropped his bag to the side and held out Genesis in front of him. "Alright, come get me."

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riverstyx777 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 am

Two figures suddenly burst from a thinning forest into a long field before a hill. One was a small, thin girl holding a three-break staff in one hand as she ran. The other, a tall, lean boy, was trailing behind her, holding a blood-stained hand-and-a-half sword weakly in his left-hand. Blood could be seen coming from the boy's left shoulder and side. An ear-splitting howl was heard not far behind them in the woods. Another, answering howl, was heard even closer.

A huge, black-furred dog, a Hell Hound, leapt out of the woods seconds after the twins made it into the field. The boy stumbled, then went down on one knee. His sister stopped and turned, making to go back to her brother.

"No, Saeunn!" The boy shouted, struggling to get to his feet and raise the now heavy sword. "We have been running since sun-up, if neither of us gets to the top of that hill after all we've been through, we will have failed our father. I will hold them off as you run."

Just as the tall, pale youth managed to raise his sword in both hands, the Hell Hound lunged for his throat.

"Asakuno!" Saeunn screamed, taking a faltering step forward.

"GO!" Asa yelled, swinging the blade upwards. The blade caught the throat of the lunging beast, releasing a spray of crimson all over Asakuno.

Saeunn swung her staff into three sections, running forward to help her brother, just as the second Hell Hound came limping out of the forest. The first Hell Hound landed on Asa, dead, sending him on his back. Grunting, he tried to throw the dead beast off of him before the second dog reached him. At the last possible moment, Asa threw the Hell Hound off, in time to realise he was too late. Grunting slightly, Sae jumped forward, swinging her staff downwards on the Hell Hound's huge skull, crushing it and sending the body straight into the dirt.

"Thanks, Sis," Asa sighed weakly, getting slowly to his feet, and holding his bleeding arm. "Shall we?"

"We shall," Saeunn replied, attempting to support her brother as they limped up the hill.

"Sae... I don't feel so g-" Asa rasped, dropping to his knees at the top of the hill, then falling flat on his face, unconscious.

"Damn it, Asa!" Sae knelt by him, hoping someone would have heard the howls and their shouts by now, for she knew not what lay in the valley before them.
"Darkness shall not be feared..." - River

"This country spends over a billion dollars a year on getting high. That... that is not my fault, I'm just a businessman." - Christopher Walken, playing Frank White in King of New York

Riverstyx777
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:11 am

Stashia

She stood there finally letting her surroundings be heard, the trees, demi-gods talking and fighting, the animals all around them, but the loudest yet was a pair of footsteps. She turned her attention towards the girl that walked up to her Why is she talking to me? she thought as she stared at her.

"Yes it is...to most humans but we know better, each day someone is thinking the complete opposite" She said in her quiet voice and was only heard cause like a piano key the sound carried on. "I know who you are" She said then turned towards the other demi-gods wondering if any of them knew her but it didn't seem like it so she figured she was talking to her on her own accord.

"I've been here for only two years...i don't socialize much and i don't like staying in the camp grounds" She explained why'd she might've not seen her through the past two years she has lived her alongside Emberly. "Tell me little girl," She said now full turned towards her and placed her sword in it's sheathe "do you plan on befriending me or is this all a little joke?" she tried sounding cold but her calm soothing voice wouldn't allow it, only her eyes showed the coldness she was giving the demi-god.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 am

Now. It was time to play.

Her hand reached from the car to grab Lukes and suddenly, the air wafted with a new scent...something Arthur couldn't resist, his favorite scent of all time. As she climbed from the car, her long leg could be seen, adorned in battle heels. Then the other. The first thing Arthur could see was her body. Her gorgeous hourglass figure was perfect right down to his standards. She was using her gift, and she was flaunting herself with grace and delicacy, something that Arthur couldn't help but stare at. He was a Demi-God, she could sense that and her powers would work over him, not like it would over a full mortal, but at least well enough to get his attention and keep it.

Now, she lifted her head and her face was like Arthurs fondest dreams. She was radiant, angelic and down right drop dead sexy to him. Even her age changed from looked 18, to looking 27. In Arthurs eyes, she was his dream woman, but to Sage and Luke and anyone else, she was still the same old Bella. This was her power, to change her apperance to the liking of whoever she wants the attentions of. In this case, Arthur was the victim.

From behind her, she patted her daggers, hidden in in her pockets as small pink rings, as she walked closer to Arthur. She wasn't afraid and she was fully capable to dodgeing any of his hits, should he snap from his daze, which was unlikely. She had full confidence in her abilities as she walked right up to Arthur, his favorite color eyes flashing at him as she smiled slyly, gazing at his long sword. Now, even her voice had changed to whatever tone he admired the most, whatever lovely voice he deemed sexy, was nows hers and she spoke to him with it, running a delicate finger down the blade as she walked ever closer to him.

"Oh Arthur...is that your sword, or are you just happy to see me?

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:24 am

Eylin opened her eyes and looked up front at Nick. "Well... I found out that I was Apollo's daughter when my mother and her new husband took me to an archery range, thinking I wouldn't enjoy it and when I picked up the bow and notched the arrow... well let's just say that something good came out of it," she answers softly. Crossing her arms some over her chest, she glanced out the window.

Thoughts ran to the memory of the archery range and flowed through her mind as she tried to shake away the memory. She didn't want to remember the last goodbye she had given her mother. There were just somethings that needed to stay in the past and that was one of them. She didn't want to re-live the nightmare of her twelfth birthday party.

A shiver ran down her spine as she watched the scenery pass them by. "So what exactly are we doing? Just tailing Sage and the others?" she asked softly as the song on her iPOD changed to a much slower and more relaxing tune, Ghost of a Rose by Blackmore's Night.
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Sage's eye twitched as he watched the girl flaunt herself around, trying her best to transfix the assassin. "Idiot.." he growled as he cut the ground with Soulrender. Black flames shot out in a straight line, making a wall between Bella and the assassin, forcing Bella to back off a few yards. Those little seduction manuevers would not work against an assassin.. Unless the guild was slipping up, this guy was well trained in resisting those types of abilities.. The battle would require actual brute force. Sage dashed forward, the firewall parting for him, and slashed at Arthur with both Soulrender and Genesis. If the sword the assassin was using was anything less than celestial bronze, it'd be cut through like butter if he parried with it.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Arthur Deeble

"Mmmm, I love the smell of blood miss... now how about I make some more!" Arthur shouted, as Sage charged. "Oooh, your fast, I like that, it shows a challenge" he laughed as he side-stepped with the blades coming centimeters from his face. He chuckled again, just something about this one was special. Now beside Sage, Arthur thrust his sword out in front of his face, the blade coming remarkably close without touching. Without looking at Sage, he continued talking "You'd be surprised what thirty-some odd years of sword and gun training can do for you." Balance, in Arthur's eyes, would be regained, regardless of the number of reckless demi-gods he had to kill. He tilted the blade, angling it down towards his throat, as he pushed down intending to go for the kill as soon as possible.

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Luke watched Bella with a shake of his head and a smile, but as soon as Sage raised his 'Firewal' Luke just shook his head as he began to clean his nails with a small knife. Luke decided to let Sage have his fun, more for the reason he wasn't gonna risk his neck pole-vaulting over a firewall that if he touched he'd burn for eternity. He sighed "Bella if Sage dies you Think i can keep the car..?" He asked slightly serious and alittle joking. Though he did have a feeling in his gut that he wanted to help.

So with a sigh he stood up walking towards the fire-wall and staring at it. "I need a large stick..." He said jokingly as he walked over to a tree climbing it and walking over a branch to get above the large firewall and sighed, watching the battle from there until the stab at Sage's throat. He smirked and jumped in knowing Sage'd hate him for this but couldn't pass up the chance as he drew both his swords parrying the attack. "Hey....As much as He could use alittle ego remover...He's still a friend..." He said as he just held there though he wasn't super strong he could hold back an attack if needed.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Sage watched as Lucas parried the attack with his own swords and let out a growl "This is my fight.." He said coldly as he cut the ground in front of Arthur. Black fire spewed from the crack as it grew larger under the assassin. Spire of Obsidian grew around the growing cracks before the ground opened like a giant mouth to swallow the assassin whole, unless of course he jumped away in time, but if he did the crag would simply spew hellfire at him then close.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:34 pm

And Bam. Just like that, a fire wall cut her off from him. Sage charged in blindly and Luke as well. Bella was not happy in the least. A low growl escaped her throat and she tunred swiftly on her heels, away from the firewall and to the car. She slammed her body against the door and crossed her arms over her chest, glaring at the fire wall, waiting and biding her time.

No one cuts her off while she works. She can handle herself if he resisted. Experience? Sure, whatever you say Sage. Just three weeks ago you were a pillar and now you swing your stupid little swords at whatever gets in your way like you own the place. Son of Hades my fucking ass. Oooh Bella was livid and Sages apology just shattered out of her mind by his crude display of manliness. She used her daggers to pick at her nails and teeth to pass the time as she waited for Sage to finish his catfight with the assassin. She'd stand by and wait, biding her time.

I'll just watch the car then shall I?...Prick.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Emberly remained calm. Her soft brown eyes remained serene, and she kept her posture. Although technically she was little, her size and all, but her age contradicted that. She was on the shorter side of things, being around 5'1", but her age was eighteen. She'd been here for years, and suddenly came to the conclusion that she did see this girl around the camp site. Emberly saw the coldness in her eyes. She could see the irritation this girl contained.

Emberly remained calm. "I never necessarily had a plan to befriend you, nor is this a joke at all. You seemed quite lonely, and so I thought I'd accompany you. I never planned to become best friends, but having an aquaintance isn't so horrible, so I believe."

When the demi-god told her that she knew who she was, Emberly's tranquil visage didn't change, except maybe she thought it nice that someone recognized her. Although, Emberly finally remembered the female's name in front of her. "Stashia, correct? Daughter of Ares." It would explain why she seemed cold.
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Stashia

He eyes lost it's coldness when she told her she wanted her as an aquintance and that confused hr maiking her wonder why'd such a person what that. She listened to what she said now staring at her listening like a normal person would do but she rarely did listen to another person since she thought every person she met was rather boring and insignificant in her life in her life.

"So you do know me after all" She said with a smile that rarely came out unless there was ice daggers from her eyes right after the smile; very few seen her truly smile and fewer seen her laugh. Some say she has no humor but that wasn't true, she just didn't think anything that a person did was worthy enough of a laugh from her or anyone else.

"Emberly why not talk among your friends or maybe spar a little with the other demi-gods" She said now dropping the smile tha not last more then the three seconds since her happiness and excitement only lasted only for a short period of time. "Trust me i don't need your pity for me being a loner" She finally said now walked away from Emberly since she didn't like what she said about her seeming like a loner because it seemed like she was giving her pity and sympathy which she hate with a passion.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Emberly realized what she had offended her. She didn't bit her lip, a little upset with herself that she hurt someone who seemed to be good in the heart. Her eyes remained soft brown, but a bit of orange burned in them. It wasn't frightening at all. Not like a wild fire, or the flames that burned in Ares' eyes. It was more of a calm, campfire sort. Soft, calm, kind. It only happened when she was not completely at ease, or was upset with herself.

"Stashia," she started as she walked towards the girl to apologize. Would this girl accept an apology? There's a high possibility that she won't, she thought with a sigh. It was worth a shot, though, wasn't it? "I...I apologize for being rude." She gave a sincere smile. "I haven't actually befriended anyone here with the time I've stayed here. Being Hestia's only child doesn't really mean much to many people." She was pathetic. Emberly usually kept to herself, and didn't always feel welcomed by a lot of the campers, hence why she didn't speak up much. How many of the campers actually know who Hestia was? The goddess of the hearth and home? Not too many, as a matter of fact.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:34 pm

It was quite the surprise, even when facing the son of Hades a crag in the ground with black flames shooting up was quite unexpected for Arthur. But quick reflexes will save your life, even if it's only temporary. While the crag was quick to open, Arthur was just as quick to split his legs, and then leap to one side... unfortunately leaving a big, half burning hole in the crotch area of his suit. As he rushed to pat it out he shouted "You know this was a two-hundred dollar suit? Ruined. You kids really piss me of... and just when I was starting to like you to." He breathed deeply to calm himself and then laughed as he realized the situation he was in really was quite funny.

He sighed deeply and frowned, it was time to get serious. He pointed the sword to his left and whispered softly "blade form" as the blade began to shorten and thin out to somewhat of a katana. "Revel in life, as you don't have much more of it." Holding the sword in his right hand, he lifted his left hand up and pushed a button on his cuff-link, if all went according to plan, they would be dead and he would be happily flying out of here... but then again, things never went to plan.
Last edited by saranm on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saranm
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Stashia

She stopped when Emberly called out her name, epecting an apology she didn't bother to to towards her as she listened to her say she was sorry. "Emerly...what your parent means to someone else besides you doesn't matter because they don't matter one bit" She spoke to her not taking her apology but that didn't mean she wasn't going to speak to her.

"What do matter is what your parents mean to you, cause that can either help shape your life nto what you wanted or just be shattered and step upon by every possible being...even i would step on it" She explained; this was the most she talked to someone at one time and it was rather weird for her but her words flowed so easily. "I may not take your apology but i will take your friendship...call it equivelant exchange, my equivalent exchange" She turned towards Emberly, her eyes were no longer cold but they weren't welcoming either.

"Besides i like Hestia" She said with her arms crossed against her chest as she stared into Emberly's eyes, not breaking the stare. "And i'm sure ehr daughter is at least half as great as her" She said trying to make her feeling better since she could feel her bing upset with herself.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:12 pm

Luke turned to Sage and shook his head "You know that move really sucks...?" He said as he watched the transformation of his sword as he scoffed "Wow...weak.." Was all he said as he spun his left handed sword "Aoi....strike!" he said as the sword's designs began to glow as he ran towards the man, his swords were infused with the spirit of water, thankfully a gift from his own Father. He smiled charging in swinging the blade hard, The good thing about the sword is it could just as quickly make water as take it away, a strike from the blade in this form would Dehydrate just about anyone.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Bella's eyes darted up when she heard the beautiful sound of Aoi being released from its sheath. She glared at Arthur, seeing that his sword had shifted into a different type. The fire that sparked in Love, could be found in her eyes as she gripped her Daggers tight. There was no playing now, Arthur was seriously demented and seriously dead. She spun her daggers on her fingers until she held the loops so the blades were pointed down.

She slowly began to walk towards the fight, the fires of Sage's wall still raging. Between fighting Sage and Luke, Arthur wouldn't be to concerned with her until it was to late. She was calcualting his movements...all of them. She had witnessed his style in spars and now she was taking mental notes on how to avoid his strikes. She kept her eyes on her target, his chest underneath the suit coat. No doubt he'd be wearing some sort of protection, he'd be stupid not to. She kept her pace and by the time she was close enough, it would be to late for him to block...she just had to coordinate with the boys and unleash all the anger she had for Sage through the dagger, right into Arthurs black heart.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!