Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

a topic in Fanfics & Other Fiction-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Anime based, book based, movie based. For those who don't want to spend extra time developing an original world.

Re: Half-blood hill:Blessing of the Gods IC (closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Luke

Luke watched this as he watched Sage charge his attack, then Bella attacked as he walked over standing beside Bella calmly as he looked to her. "This isn't the time Bella...." was all he said his eyes calm and knowing, almost as if the original Luke was thrown out and replaced. He wasn't in a joking or happy mood, he was ready for anything. He looked from each Demi-god to the next well until he noticed Grover was here. He gave a wave to Grover as he stopped his eyes on Sage. He knew what Sage was going to do, but he knew he wouldn't go through with it and if he did, the entire ocean would be upon him and a war between the children of Two of the big Three would be upon the mortal world.

Grover

He nodded to Sage then Bella started speaking as he grew paler then before almost ghost like as he bleated and backed away realizing he was really in the way and would be hit if anything occurred. He stayed away from both of them, though Luke waved and he waved right back. The spell would be easy and it may or may not work. "E-excuse me...Miss Bella I-it could work if the M-man isn't paying A-attention..." He said outloud but his voice was full of fear and worry.

"Suggest that we escape by putting fish in our mouths so we can breath while under water AGAIN I will Ninja punch you so hardcore it will knock you out and when you wake up? the force of it will knock you out a second time before you wake up!"

RM:"Please promise to kill me with your pants on" BM:"I PROMISE NOTHING!"

"IN THE NAME OF MEANINGLESS BATTLE!" *Attacks*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Sage saw the dagger coming, he had been expecting it. He pulled his arm back hard, and kncoked the dagger off course. He then grabbed the blade of the dagger on the flat with the hand he had been charging the fireball in and let the power flow into the blade, making it shudder from the imense stress. "If you don't want to lose this, I suggest you get on that van, right now." He held his other arm out to the side and tightened his grip, making the wrist blade extend. The stygian blade would easily break the dagger now, if it didn't break from the stress alone. "I don't care what happened between you and your mother, or what happens to the rest of those halfbloods who are never recognised by their parent. I earned my father's recognition, the hard way. I died for other halfbloods and that goat boy." He gripped the dagger tighter and made it shudder even more, "Now, be nice, and get in the van. I have no time for this."
Last edited by Raven Lyer on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby muketsu_bara on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:30 pm

Eylin didn't turn around and watch the group. Her grip on her bow was tight enough to make her knuckles go white. Opposition in a group was a symbol that things were going to go wrong... deadly wrong... Eylin knew that from first hand experience. She didn't want anything to happen, not on this mission, but already she could feel the gentle stir in the air, the tension, the deep breath before all hell broke lose, and she knew that there was nothing she could do about it.

A few more tears strolled down her cheek as she lifted her gaze to the sky, looking in the direction the helicopter flew. Lifting the hand clutching the silvery bow, she wiped the tears away and glanced at the group. She slowly walked back to join them, her eyes somewhat red from the tears that had escaped, and she looked at Grover, offering him a friendly smile. "I know you can do it, Grover," she said softly, placing a gentle hand on the man's shoulder. Her eyes looked around the group before she lowered her hand from Grover's shoulder.

"Let's just get this mission back on track, shall we?" she asked each of the group. "Or are we going to stand here and act like the little frightened ducks before a shit storm happens?"
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
ImageImageImage

muketsu_bara
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 pm

I hope you come back in a bag.

She pulled her dagger away from him and sheathed it, opened the car door and slammed it in his face. He'd get his, one day he will. His attitude would get him killed by someone if not her. She droped the crutch on the floor and stared straight ahead, hot tears pouring from her eyes from the pain. She folded her arms over her chest and imagined the things she would do to him. The pain she'd want him to feel. She dug her nails into her other leg, to try and divert the pain away from the locked one. Then, she waited, waited to be brought home so she could leave and get away from Sage forever.

Mercia
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 pm

Luke

Luke looked from face to face shaking his head "Sage I'm heading back...I'm not needed right now besides you got pissed when i saved you so I'm heading back..." He said climbing into the Van next to Bella calmly looking over at her as he shook his head "Shouldn't hurt yourself you know.." was all he said as he stared straight ahead as well

Grover

Grover blushed as he felt Eylin's hand on his shoulder but he felt his courage rise as he smiled "O-ok..." He said pulling out some Acorns from the little bag he had as well as the United states map. He dropped the acorns on the map as he began to play his Reed pipes and soon as he did the five acorns began to form. "Mr. Sage I know where our baddy is..." He said softly swallowing hard from the memories of that city. "Vegas..."
Last edited by Soki on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soki
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Greeter Streamwatcher Person of Interest Lifegiver Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 pm

When Luke entered the car, Bella nearly lost it. She laid her head on his lap and hid her face with her hands. She was in pain and now, because of what Sage said, she was hurting on the inside as well. She felt alone and useless but she was still angry. She was sobbing, very softly so only Luke could hear her. He was the only one she felt completely comfortable with and she was sure it was the same with him. She curled up her good leg as best she could without moving the other and she rested her body on the seat, her head in Lukes lap.

Now the pain of her head hitting the tree pounded in her ears and the cut on her hand from the spear head left her face stained in dried flecks of blood. She just wanted it all to stop and to be honest, she wanted Luke to hold her. Right now, all she wanted was Luke...and to go home...The pain was enough to drive a human insane and though she was a demi-god, it was times like these where she wished she couldn't feel anything.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm

Emberly gave a gentle smile. "I'll tag along if you like it," she responded to the question. Her eyes were more brown, now. There was still a small little burning flame inside them, although she was beginning to calm down more.

However, her tranquility didn't last long, when she felt this feeling. She didn't feel it often. It wasn't painful, but it did give her a little shock. Her appearence remained calm, as it always did, but that flame in her eyes burned a little more. She spoke, "It seems as though some of the campers are coming home." Emberly wasn't psychic. She didn't have divination, she wasn't anywhere near psychic, but she did know when people were coming back home. She didn't know anything about the people coming home. Not their names, their appearences, not their health.

I wonder if they are some of the campers who left for that mission, she pondered. It would seem reasonable. However, if--whoever it was--coming home from a mission. It was either a good thing, such as finishing it early, or something went wrong. Emberly felt a deep hope that whoever it was coming home, coming back to the sanctuary, would be coming safely home.
"The second star to the right, and straight on 'til morning!" All you need is a little bit of fairy dust, and to believe! :) Come join the adventure as we battle the ruthless Captain James Hook and his crew pirates of the Jolly Roger!

neverland-ooc-t31233.html

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 pm

Stashia

She hopped over a log that was in her path as she walked and she heard Emberly talking about the campers that left They're coming back huh.... "I'm sure they're fine" She said as she walked almost silently as she walked across the grass that surrounded the small clearing she walked into.

She stopped abruptly and looked towards the direction she heard the noise and waited as the noise of footsteps continued. When the deer poked it's head out she pulled out her daggers ready too lunge at it and slice it's head off but she realized it was only a deer so she relaxed herself as the deer scurried away.

"Dumb deer" She mumbled to herself as she placd her daggers back into their casing which was placed at her thighs and wrapped around her leg as a design that complimented her pants. She looked up at the sky and whistled for a few seconds then silenced filled the air until a hawk's call came afterword then the hawk appeared flying in circles above the clearing.
Stagger is back...So what?...His RP is back!!!

the-crimson-curse-accepting-t39150.html

stagger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Emberly remained silent, and smiled at the deer that poked its head out. I sure am hoping for the best, she thought. As the maiden followed Stashia about the forest, she heard a hawk's calling.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Stashia

The hawk swoop down once Stashia rose her arm up so it would land it's feet on her arm and hold on with it's talons. "Okay now i'm ready to go back" She said to Emberly when she came closer, stroking the hawk it eyed Emberly then ruffled it's feathers.

"He's hungry...," She said as she turned towards Emberly still looking at the hawk as she walked then stop right in front of her "i hope they made dinner" she whispered to the hawk then turned towards Emberly. "Lead the way back to the camp," She told her then looked back at the hawk which was peeking at it's talons "i'll be right behind you" she said quietly that it was almost silent.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:20 pm

Emberly nodded, visualizing the pathway back to the camp. "Of course," she told Stashia softly. Emberly wasn't quite as anxious as before about the people coming back home. The flame in her eyes was dying down a little, going back to the soft, chocolate brown. Emberly continued to walk, her steps twice as much as Stashia's, since Emberly was a little shorter than her, and more child-like in her features.

Emberly smelled something in the air. "I can smell it," she informed as they were closer to the campsite. The smell was wonderful, and Emberly savored it as they traveled closer to Camp Half-Blood. From the distance, Emberly could see fire, and knew that would be needed soon, to help with the sacrificial flames before mealtime.

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:31 pm

Stashia

She followed Emberly not saying a word as she followed her all the way out of the forest giving her more trust then she would normally have given another person. She noticed the fire and was glad that the meal for dinner would soon be served since she and her hawk was both hungry.

She lifted her hand again letting the hawk know he could fly off; he went to the cabin Stashia stayed at and perched itself at the edge of the roof watching the other demi-gods like he would always do when she brought him here. Stashia walked towards her cabin and lifted herself onto the railing and sat on it watching the demi-gods just like her hawk did.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:42 pm

As they entered the campgrounds where all the cabins were, Emberly noticed Flame, her pet phoenix, circling the smoke that drifted upward. He called majestically, enjoying being able to dance with the flames. Emberly smiled and noticed Stashia had walked back to the Ares cabin. Hestia's daughter's stomach growled and Emberly chuckled to herself. I suppose it is time to head to the Main Hall. Emberly glanced at Stashia and her pet hawk. "Would you like to go eat? I believe they're about to start dinner."

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Stashia

She continued to watch the other demi-gods, this made her know who was new and who was absent she liked keeping tabs on people. She noticed Emberly walk towards her at the corner of her eye but she didn't look directly at her.

"Yeah?" She asked Emberly once she reached her, she asked if she'd like to eat "yeah i suppose it's time i go get something in my stomach" she said wehn she hopped off the railing and onto the ground. On cue the hawk rose taking flight then landed onto her shoulder digging it's talons into her skin making her bleed a little but she ignored it as she walked towards the main hall.

stagger
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soki on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 am

Luke was beyond surprised when she laid her head in his lap. He personally had only heard her cry one other time, he didn't know what to do or what to say his mind was blank. He patted her on the shoulder as he looked down at her "h-hey....everything will be alright...We'll get your leg all patched up.." He said and then remembered what Sage had said. "Don't mind him, he get's like that alot.." he said softly to her as he ran a hand gently up and down her shoulder trying to comfort her.

He was really clueless on what else to do, he never really had trouble talking to Bella before when they were younger, but now; now he'd be lucky if he could say two words without sounding like a complete moron. He sighed shaking his head of those thoughts as he continued to try and Comfort Bella.

Soki
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mercia on Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 pm

She calmed, just listening to Luke speak. His voice had always had a layer of kindness with it whenever he spoke to her. She took a few deep breaths and removed her hands frm her face, gently wiping away any sign that she had been crying. The redness of her eyes was drowned out by the darkness in the back of the van and she smiled softly to him as she rolled her body to look up at him. She took his hand in hers and squeezed it very gently, giving him a smile that said 'I'm okay now, thanks to you.'

Her cheeks went red and she realized that she had her head in his lap, she gave a nervous chuckle and lifted herself to sit up next to him, running a hand through her hair to try and hide the fact that she was blushing. She sighed and looked down at her leg, seeing the blood leaking through the bandages. She winced and laid it out as straight as she could, which failed miserably due to the fact that it was locked in its bent position. She looked over at Luke, worry in her eyes. If she kept bleeding, she'd pass out and she'd hate to do that to Luke.

Mercia
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookingxGlasses on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Emberly began to walk with Stashia to the Main Hall. Flame continued to play around in the smoke gleefully. Emberly smiled to herself, adoring her pet. Flame was a playful, yet mature phoenix who enjoyed to fly and play, especially with smoke and fire. "Mm," Emberly said as she savored the scent of food. "It smells so delicious. I can't tell what it is though."

LookingxGlasses
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby saranm on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 pm

So much had happened, Nick patted Bella's injured leg, and sent a numbing spike through it, he didn't say a word as he got out of the van, he knew he's say the wrong ones, he was no good with women. He looked to Argus and gave a weak smile as he passed him walking over to sage, "So, you blew up a car, you got a beautiful girl injured, and you let the bad guy go to the funnest place on earth? Is there anything I'm missing here, like you destroyed camp halfblood while you were at it?" He wasn't trying to be a smartass, with Sage, things like that were a possibility.
"Sad, terribly sad" said the reader to the writer, "one of the characters in my book died." The writer smiled "I know the feeling, so did mine."

The lifespan of Kirant: Image

saranm
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raven Lyer on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Sage retracted the wrist blade had out while Nick mouthed off to him. He gave a deep sigh as he kneeled down to examine the map. He gave a long sigh before he answered the younger demigod, "Well, we didn't exactly have a choice... He had a helicopter and a suitcase full of weaponry.." He pulled out his switch blade and cut a small trail down a road system from their location to Las Vegas, Nevada. "So, does anybody know where the nearest car dealership is?" he asked, turning to the other three demigods.

Raven Lyer
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings World Builder Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stagger on Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:07 pm

Stashia

She looked down the way they were walking as people closed in on the Main Hall to get their share of food. The hawk eyed each person that walked near Stashia and if they bumped into her it would try to peck them with it's beak.

She raised the hawk on her own since it was small and the it's been very protective of her even when it was rebellious and would attack her, he saw it that he could only harm Stashia but he grown out of that. Now the bird just attack or stopped anyone that even slight hurt Stashia or gave her discomfort.

"I hope they have something good to eat" She mumbled as she walked with Emberly side by side at times she had to slip by demi-gods blocking her path. "You must be hungry or maybe the food smells extremely good" Stashia said when she heard Emberly and stared down at her.

stagger
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!