Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Harry Potter: The Golden years

Harry Potter: The Golden years

a part of “Harry Potter: The Golden years”, a fictional universe by Sameshitdifferentday.

(STILL ACCEPTING! Also needs character to play Tom Riddle) It's 1942. Hogwarts has been going as it has been for hundreds of years. But something is peculiar about that boy, Thomas Marvolo...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Harry Potter: The Golden years”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Harry Potter: The Golden years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:17 am

Hope you get better soon, Aster!

And about Tom Riddle, I'm not sure whether he should be an npc or not, either! I suppose if someone played him, then he'd have a personality, rather than having a different personality dependant on who he's 'talking' to...if that makes ANY sense.

Also, I've been thinking, it seems like it's about time for Quidditch tryouts? When I read Minerva's character sheet, it said that this was the first year she tried out for the team so it might be fun to do those. Perhaps Voldemort is a Quidditch fan, too.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:02 am

Yeah, Aster, take car :/

And, how about, at important parts, Lullyn can play Tom. And at other times, we can do like we were doing, and use him as an NPC.... Although, perhaps, when he can open the Chamber, unbeknown to us. Like, so we have NO idea what, and when he does it.

Also, remember. This is a WHAT-IF RP. He doesn't even have to open the Chamber! He could do something waaaay differently, like release Dementors upon the students, or something :P Hell, he could even have a sudden change of heart. Although, I don't know how exciting it would be to not have a villain in this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:58 pm

I have a lot to live upto!

One Tom Riddle, perhaps a little different. ^_^
"Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you look, when considering violence?"

“Now...if you trust in yourself...and believe in your dreams...and follow your star...you’ll still get beaten by people who spent their time working hard and learning things and weren’t so lazy.”

“They always gives me bath salts. And bath soap and bubble bath and herbal bath lumps and tons of bath stuff and I can’t think why, ‘cos it’s not as if I hardly ever has a bath. You’d think they’d take the hint, wouldn’t you?”

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm just writing up a post, now, and was wondering if it would be ok for me to make Bobbi Quidditch captain? That way, Clark and Bobbi can make a definitive decision as to the team line-up. I'll edit those parts out if it's not ok.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lostamongtrees on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:08 pm

Ok you have a tom riddle, i might add 2 chars, a ravenclaw and a slyth? If that would be ok.

Also, are you taking this rp into the chat?

lostamongtrees
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Group Theory Helmsman Builder Streamwatcher Beta Tester Storyteller Maiden Voyager Greeter Concierge Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Tipworthy Cult Leader Hordemaster Historian Lifegiver Visual Appeal Donated! Salesman Property Buyer Contributor Giver Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:14 pm

@ WheresWally

Sure, that's cool.

@Lostamoungtrees

Uhm.. No, I wasn't really planning on it.

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:25 pm

So are the Gryffindor tryouts at lunch, then? Clark seems to think they're after school, and Tom said that they were during lunch...brain=exploding.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:17 pm

Well, do the people that are trying out during lunch get to eat at all? Or do they have to make a choice.? Try out for Qudditch or starve. x)

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:19 pm

I suppose you could try to sneak a sandwich in, but I don't think your highly esteemed captain will be happy about it :p

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

Well Tom wouldn't know too much about it, since he isn't very interested in it. ^_^ Slytherins might think they're at one time and they're actually not. The Gryffindor would know when they are. Tom had far more pressing matters.

I was going to have it that a load of Slytherins crashed the Gryffindor try-outs, thinking it was Slytherin, but I think I may have confused some, so I altered it

Lullyn
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Is this still open to new characters?

Litria Death
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby superfreak on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh I didn;t think about quidditch trials! There could also be a Slug Club party soon - I assume that Minerva would be invited, because she's such a good student, and Tom would be there too.

superfreak
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sameshitdifferentday on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:23 pm

@ Litria Death

Sure is.

@Superfreak

Yeah, that's a good idea. But, just for future reference. Not all the characters should be invited, we have to be semi-realistic x)

Sameshitdifferentday
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 pm

@Superfreak, Hey,

for some reason it won't let me reply to any messages so this is the only way I could think of gettin hold of you haha, so yes, I guess it was oscar i had imagined sitting next to Evelyn but in my latest post i forgot to put something about it, if you would like to then great but final decisions on you hun :)

-Gem
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:44 pm

@whereswally

I'm really sorry! had no idea this forum even existed until you pointed it out haha, all is changed with Evelyn now, sorry again

-gem

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WheresWally on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:20 pm

@Calvazara Seriously, don't worry about it, love :) We're just throwing ideas around here atm, anyway.

WheresWally
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm

@WheresWally

haha im so happy you told me about this btw!! I've put it so she's trying out is that okay?

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BIGBADpanda on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:11 pm

LOL im going in for the snitch, aha. Anyway im loving the roleplay !

BIGBADpanda
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milo on Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 am

I've made a sheet for Hagrid. I've been reading the posts and I think I can catch up.

Milo
Member for 13 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lullyn on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Welcome. If you get it, PM me. I was going to have it that Adele has a soft spot for Hagrid.

Lullyn
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!