Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Instant Gratification Within! Guaranteed!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Instant Gratification Within! Guaranteed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno on Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:51 am

Ta-da! *poses dynamically as confetti and streamers flutter about through the air*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Reno
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Re: Instant Gratification Within! Guaranteed!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Irish Wolf on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 am

welcome
Its easy to be brave behind a castle wall
Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion
A king's son is no nobler then the food he eats

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Irish Wolf
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:56 am

Hi there! Have even more instant gratification with this fishy stick!

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:13 pm

Wow.. Welcome

I do not know if I was instantly gratified or not.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:43 pm

Sorry, no refunds. =/

Reno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:57 pm

Crap ; ;

/me hates the microsoftesque style of no refunds.

Vexar
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Contributor Person of Interest Beta Tester Tipworthy Streamwatcher Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:59 pm

Vexar wrote:Crap ; ;

/me hates the microsoftesque style of no refunds.

Microsoft replaced my broken Xbox 360 for free. :)

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:10 pm

The information being set off to the right side is disorienting. It angries up the blood.

Reno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:14 pm

They didn't give you your money back though.

lmfao

Microsoft is good with Xbox... vista... eh it's okay.

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:26 pm

I love your signiture, Renegade. It's the kind of random hyperactive humor that makes my day.
Vexar wrote:They didn't give you your money back though.

lmfao

Microsoft is good with Xbox... vista... eh it's okay.

Perhaps the two machines are run by very separate branches of the company?

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexar on Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:44 pm

I was about to say the same Alch, lmfao.

Do whatever..

Awesome

Vexar
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angel_Melfina on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:16 am

This thread isn't about Microsoft!

It's about Mr. X here!

-throws confetti at Mr. X and dances the Welcome Dance.-

I'm sorry the stuff to the right angers the blood. It angers mine a bit, too. On my work computer, the whole right 1/3 of my screen is cut off and I have to scroll over to see links and all that. It's annoying, but there is a thread where you can complain about this. The forum was recently changed to a fixed-width instead of adjusting to your screen. Complain here:

feedback-today-testing-t3976.html

But yeah, I hope you enjoy the site other than that. If there is ever anything I can do to help you, please let me know. I'm just a PM away!

<3
Today, Friday, October 10, 2009, is my last day on RolePlayGateway.com.
Everyone give me lots of love, because I shall be handing lots out. <3

Angel_Melfina
GWC Veteran
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aeleon on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:19 am

Hey, seems like you haven't left the Welcome Desk yet - don't be nervous, while we have an overwhelming amount of talent on these boards, there's always room for one more. :]

Have a look at some of this if you wanna get the ball rolling:

Read First

Quick Guide

Etiquette

Got an OOC Pic?

OOC Fun and Games!

Welcome, and enjoy your stay.
As you recall, you know I love to show off,
But you never thought that I would take it this far.
What do you know?

Fancy a Butcher's?

aeleon
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno on Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:04 pm

Not to worry, citizens. I shall post elsewhere, forthwith! Events have already been set in motion...mwahahahaha...mwaaaaahahahahahaaaaHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Reno
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Drako11 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:07 pm

Welcome!! I can tell we are going to get along great!! (You have my crazy style XD) Anyways looking forward to seeing you in an RP!!
Image Image Image Image

Drako11
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reno on Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:34 pm

Most of my IC stuff is over at AL (specifically, RPN). However, my goal is to link the RPN "Multiverse" with the "Metaverse" here. In the interest of garnering more activity and interaction for both places, with the cross-site mingling with one another...and so-forth.

To that end, I have decided to start a "Character Journal" here, which is linked to events over there. Nyahahahaha.

Reno
Member for 16 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!