Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

King of the Dolls

King of the Dolls

a part of “King of the Dolls”, a fictional universe by Ashes-6695.

The world has changed so much, and in it's new, futuristic state, the biggest sale object is artificial human beings. As the industry brings back souls to place inside their product, the result is hardly something sale-worthy. (dead)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “King of the Dolls”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: King of the Dolls

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:46 pm

:O what are the odds! Happy-your-birthday-was-six-days-ago, Starry :3

So that makes four of us? In one RP? XD I love it.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:20 am

wow thats a shit ton o' geminis hahaha geminis are awesome and no one can tell me otherwise (though i have to admit I always buy two zodiac shirts when i find cool ones; gemini and scorpio because scorpios are gr8)

im going to try my best and get my posts out. Anyone who is still waiting on the ball can start their posts for that, that'll be fine. It won't be difficult for those who are a couple actions behind the ball to catch up. Sound fair????? OuO

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:15 pm

I'm back from Ohio! :D Happy belated birthday, Ashes. I'll be sixteen this month on the 28th c: Anyways I will start typing catchup right now.
I will knock down the Gates of the Netherworld,
I will smash the door posts, and leave the doors flat down,
And will let the dead go up to eat the living!
And the dead will outnumber the living!

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:36 pm

welcome back, Crown! did u have fun in Ohio? And thank u, of course ^u^

anyway, i've got Wyatt up now, so next ill work on Adina, and then i'll either have Hayden or it might even get to be time for Garret again, who knows! But im getting on top of things, that's the most important part!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

@Pie: Thank you very much!! We geminis are awesome >;D

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:01 am

i feel like i should just say a collective happy birthday to everyone at this point, oh my gosh ^u^ HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT MONTH OF PRESENTS

(Adi is up eue)

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:33 pm

Okay, so my dad JUST told me that there is a very, very high possibility that we are moving by the end of the month. So I'll try to get my posts up, but with all the chaos of just getting home and now the possibility of moving to a different state, it'll take a while.

Sorry, guys.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CrownTheEmpire on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:48 pm

Okay, got both of my dolls posts up. :3 Yay, I did it.

CrownTheEmpire
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:04 pm

Ashes: should I wrap up for Adi and Isaac now?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kiran-sama on Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:19 pm

Heads:

Finals begin for me on Friday, so, I'm going to try to post real quick before I have to devote my time to studying and shiz, but if I don't get around to it, just know that, chances are, I'm still alive, just not available.
ImageImageImage
GO d--(?) P(-+) c++ l- u- e- m- s+/s n- h f+ g+ w++ t+@ R+@ !x*>** !a P- E- W++ N-- o K- w+ O--- M-- V- PS(---) PE Y PGP- 5 X tv b++ DI D G r--

kiran-sama
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:34 pm

@crown, don't worry, its no problem! Just keep us posted and all, but good luck!! I hope things settle down for u uwu

@pie, yeah, I think we can tie that one up just about now. Whether u wanna do it or u want me to is up 2 u ^u^

@kiran, alright, thanks for letting us know! And good luck on ur exams!!

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:08 am

I'm going to try and do some posts tonight after work! At the latest I believe I have Monday off. Sorry, I've had so much to do this week my graduation was on Thursday ^^;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starry-eyed Starfish on Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:14 pm

CONGRATULATIONS~!! (^O^)/

Starry-eyed Starfish
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Ahhh thank u my darling! I'm going to start working on posts soon I should have at least something up by tonight! I might be doing so in the middle of the night but I should have something up! ^^;

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:41 pm

I'm still here o.o

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:08 pm

I've got a mostly finished post for Isaac, Jynx, just waiting for the posting order to return to my favour :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:37 pm

koooooool i've got garret up and i just put up one for Hayden, too! AAND big news for the kings and knights!!! ASSIGNED BEDS OMG??? So u guys can decide what kind of hassles you'll make 4 ur characters and put them with someone so we can have extra interaction and all. hee hee, roommate arguments~ or maybe cute couples ya never know qwyujyewfkusd whatever u want 2 do will make more fun 2 the plot so that they don't all continue keeping to their comfort zones!!

so, this means its time for....... Adina~ cause i think sunny hasn't been posted yet? So i wait a lil more with Wyatt and so, yah! That means is time 4 Adi coolool ^u^

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:25 pm

Um, so, at this point, should we just say that my character just doesn't have a knight or something? Maybe she thought it was a sign of weakness and so didn't have one, or they just didn't bring her knight back, or something? Haven't really seen anything of Poise.
OurStars

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Yeah i was beginning to grow worried about that... Hmm... You can always just sort of.... NPC the character? bigriuagligiufaiofiuga I don't know if we can find a replcaement for the character or not at this point :/

Ashes-6695
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OurStars on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:54 pm

I'll just say that Lyanna preferred to work alone ^_^

OurStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!