Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:12 am

Trouble is, I could make the same argument for myself. Rayn is also just sitting in the stands, and I'm pretty sure no one's all that interested in what Vincent or any of the other NPC's are doing so... yeah.

As cool as the tourney's been so far, I'll be glad once we're past it and no longer having to constantly wait for fights to start/finish.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:45 pm

Yeah, I guess we really just need to get started with Jessica and Thomas's fight. The tournament's been going fine, but yeah, we'll have better continuity once it is done.

On a side note, I just had a thought occur to me. Since we have an uneven bracket going into the semi-finals, I thought we would have another monster put in as a surprise challenge. I was thinking the Nemean Lion, since it was in the movie and stays with the mythology. It just didn't seem right that one of the three just gets a free pass to the Finals. So, for the semi-finals, do we all agree with this bracket?

Jessica vs. Jason

Rayn vs. Nemean Lion
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:09 pm

Well, I was considering having Hades sneak in a combatant for Rayn so, yeah sure.

Edit: Is the lion going to be enough of a challenge... it is Rayn we're talking about after all.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:41 pm

Well, perhaps we could have Hades augment it with some dark magic, like Scar was augmented in Kingdom Hearts II? We could either have him do it at the start of the battle, or have the normal lion look defeated, but then get a second wind from the dark boost. Either way, he would be faster, stronger, and more resilient than before. This would provide a battle for Rayn and give Hades a chance to get revenge on him by trying to have Rayn eliminated from the tournament.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:57 pm

Works for me. Hell, the quickest and easiest explanation would be to just have Hades turn the thing into a Heartless. That would get the job done, I think.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:36 pm

Sounds good. I think we have our plan, then.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Just to clarify, we are waiting on a post from Holo. We need that fight between Thomas and Jessica to happen to advance the story.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:05 pm

Um... Happy Halloween? <_<

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:54 pm

Happy Halloween to you, as well. I wish we could move forward with the roleplay. I haven't heard from Holo or Robin in a while, and I still need that fight to move things forward.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 pm

I was the last to go, so I'm a bit stuck

Happy Day After Halloween!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:57 pm

So, how 'bout that [insert sports team here]?

*crickets chirping*

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:52 pm

Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:20 pm

Well, at least now I know what it's like when you guys are waiting on me. lol

In all serious, I hope everyone's had a good Holiday this week. I did... right up until yesterday when I threw out my back. Now I'm sort of hobbling around and feeling like 25 years older than I actually am. XD

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:02 am

I had a good holiday. I hope your back feels better soon, Protoman.

At this point, I am waiting more on my semester to be finished than Holo. My final week of college is December 6-13, and after that, we will continue. I will commandeer her role to finish that fight and then we will move on. I just want to wait on roleplaying for right now until my schoolwork is finished. But rest assured, we will be continuing soon.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:10 am

Whoop whoop!

Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We don't celebrate it over here, instead we had Bonfire Night earlier in November which was great, my brother got us these massive fireworks for it.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Okay, I am ready to continue the roleplay. However, as I was looking over the previous posts, I noticed that Protoman has not posted for the current round. I would like to get a post from him and then we will continue with the tournament. I will probably just do a quick version of Jessica vs. Thomas and then go on with my own match.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:38 pm

What do you mean? I had the names show up in a bracket precisely so you wouldn't have to wait for me all the time. Otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Yes, but that was in the last round of posting. I posted after you to start a new round, and I have posts from everybody after that except you. We don't have Rayn's feelings on the upcoming fights, nor has he responded to what Shien (played by me now since Magix disappeared) said to him in the stands. That is why I say we still need a post from you in the current round, and then I will start the next round with the Thomas vs. Jessica fight.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:39 pm

I want to wish a Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope that you have a great day.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:09 pm

Merry belated Christmas! On my brother's birthday XD

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!