Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:35 am

Need a post from Protoman.
"]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:17 am

Sorry about the late response. I promise that my fight with Vincent won't be nearly as slow to go up since I pretty much long since mapped out how that fight is gonna in my head so actually getting it written out should be a fairly quick affair when the time comes.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:47 pm

Sorry guys my phone broke so I had no way of getting on here.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:39 am

And they're gone. I get back and they're gone.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:38 am

I'm just waiting on True Grave

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Feb 16, 2016 4:33 pm

My apologies on the wait. I've had schoolwork and stuff to tend to and free time has been a bit scarce lately. Also, my internet has been spotty, so that doesn't help anything. Anyway, part one of Jason's fight with The Hooded Man is done, so hopefully you'll enjoy it. I am glad to see you back Holo.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:21 am

Hiya. Glad to be back. I've been having KH withdrawal sobe my phone broke lol.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:06 pm

And the fight begins. I'll just confess it here, I've been planning this fight since we started the tournament. On the plus side, that means my posts for the fight will be relatively quick as a result. xD

Oh yeah, and Rayn's little fireball spam attack is actually this little maneuver from Birth By Sleep.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:34 pm

I'm relying on my grandparents internet for a week or so, and it's kinda unpredictable. I'll post when I get back on mine?

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Okay, Robin. We'll wait up for you.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:18 pm

At this point I'm expecting the final match to end like Goku vs Tien in Dragon Ball. We ring each other out and it ends up being decided by who hit the ground first.

Edit: Or maybe it goes something like Goku vs Master Roshi, where we essentially KO each other and whoever can stand up first is declared the winner? xD

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:56 am

I expect Jason vs Jessica in the next round to be pretty interesting. Jessica is going to have to go all out but no doubt will probably lose by K.O. or ring out due to Jason finally getting tired of her foolish attempts to out smart his style.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Actually, Jason and Rayn's fight will end when Cerberus and Kain interrupt the fight. We could say they were going for their all-out shots when it happened. Due to the match being interrupted, it gets declared a draw and they both win.

Yeah, I would probably have Jason beat her by ring out. He doesn't really want to hurt her and go all out, so he'll try to end the fight by doing the least damage to her as possible.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:22 pm

Annnnd I'm back on my internet! I'll get my post up soon as I can!

Robinwing
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:31 pm

Hey, Robin, welcome back. Now we just need a post from Holo and we can keep this thing rolling.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:35 pm

TADA! I've decided to sorta nerf Jessica in exchange with mashing her more reliant on a magic/machine combo.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:01 pm

True Grave wrote:Hey, Robin, welcome back. Now we just need a post from Holo and we can keep this thing rolling.

You're going to post something as well, right?

Edit: As I said, I pretty much planned this fight out a while back so I'll be able to get it posted rather soon. It's just a matter of giving everyone a chance to respond or react however they see fit.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:10 pm

It's intriguing that Lloyd refers to Vincent's transformation as a form of magic. Technically, it's not magic at all, just the result of Vincent having his genes screwed with via genetic experimentation. He's basically a genetically enhanced supersoldier, at least in terms of Final Fantasy VII lore. His transformations are probably closer to a werewolf type of thing, where it's meant to be physical and genetic as opposed to magic. Then again, Lloyd also admitted in the same sentence that he was not familiar with Vincent's power, so yeah.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:24 pm

Yeah, I'll have to admit ignorance on that. I don't know that much about Final Fantasy VII (or Final Fantasy in general), since I've never played the original game, only Crisis Core. Fortunately, in that context, it would make sense for my characters not to know.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:30 pm

And part two of fight is now posted. And yeah, it's a three-part battle. Though I like to think that the post I just made makes a pretty good case for why I wanted Rayn and Vincent to get paired up for a match. They just have so many similarities. Both have colossally fucked up in the past and both are basically plagued by regrets from said fuck ups. Unlike Vincent, though, I do intend for Rayn to finally forgive himself and move on by the time the match is ended. I included Vincent in the Tournament arc so Rayn would get a pretty clear idea of the kind of lonely and bitter person he could end becoming if he kept on as he has been doing.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!