Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Kingdom Hearts: A New Beginning, Part Two OOC

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:22 am

What are we waiting for?
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:26 am

Well, considering I just went, I'm waiting for everyone else to respond.

For the curious, here's an idea of how Rayn was attacking while using Darkness. You didn't think I would establish an ability not already introduced in the games themselves, did you? xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:43 am

So I should probably break our neat little paint order to react.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Yeah, Robin and Holo have to post before we can continue the match. It is interesting how Rayn parallels Vincent, and a good way for him to make positive change. Perhaps with Jessica's support, he can become the man he was meant to be.
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:01 pm

That bluff though.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:24 am

And that's part 3. I told you my posts for the fight would be pretty quick. lol

And with that, Rayn's character arc for, I guess the rest of part 2, is now at its end. As for part 3, his arc will probably deal with the challenges of trying to fill Jason's shoes. That and his feelings for Jessica.

Anyway, the abilities I showcased in the third act of the fight are the following:

1. Faith
2. Bladecharge
3. Ghost Drive
4. Mega Flare

Xeynar
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xeynar on Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Since it's about to become relevant, how do we want to handle the PvP matches?

Xeynar
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:13 pm

Holo PM'd me about the upcoming fight between Jason and Jessica and we agreed about how it would go. I figured that you and I would probably want to do some planning ourselves before the Jason vs. Rayn showdown.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:19 am

Yep. It'll be great.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

Robin, if you can see this, we do need a post from you.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:15 pm

I'm moving so uh. I'll post when I can?

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm

I noticed I needed to post, yesterday, it just completely slipped my mind!

I'll try to get one up now! Sorry! XD;;;

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:26 pm

That's fine, Holo. When it gets around to you, we'll wait. Just try not to make us wait too long lol.

It's okay, Robin.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:47 am

It'll be a few days tops.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm

Just to be clear, we are waiting for a post from Protoman.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:35 am

Man working at a restaurant as a assistant server is painful.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Wed May 04, 2016 1:55 pm

Yeah, I can see that. There was a problem with your latest post, though. The fight between Jason and Jessica is starting, so she shouldn't be going to the ship.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Mon May 09, 2016 12:53 am

Oops lol.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Thu May 19, 2016 5:10 pm

I fixed my post in just waiting now.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Robinwing on Fri May 20, 2016 7:54 am

Hmmm I'm starting to wonder if Odie should have been able to see smoke from the cave opening. I didn't want to say in case the cave was supposed to be further away from the Colosseum than she could see.

Robinwing
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!