Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:15 pm

Izon sat with his back against the kage’s office door fast asleep. The broken handles to his now broken kama still stuffed in his belt. The corners of his mouth twitched as he dreamed of the battles from earlier in the day. Sadly he was not aware of the things that had taken place while he had been fighting the sound ninja.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:59 pm

Shiva quietly walks along stoping infront of the building where the hokage's office is. She looks up at it some guessing the rumors she had heard on the road in the past week. About the newest hokage being abit bad tempered are true judging by the broken window. She looks at the front building door walking towards it quietly. She walks inside to make her way up to where the office is wondering in the hokage is there or not.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shadowfox1
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky on Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:46 pm

Sky leened on her windowsil, looking down on the streets of Konoha. Yet another day with no big attacks on the village. She sighed, and then got dressed and was locking the door behind her when she remembered somthing.

Sky
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sky on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:24 pm

Sirge wrote:Izon sat with his back against the kage’s office door fast asleep. The broken handles to his now broken kama still stuffed in his belt. The corners of his mouth twitched as he dreamed of the battles from earlier in the day. Sadly he was not aware of the things that had taken place while he had been fighting the sound ninja.

Sky arrived at the top of the stairs and paused briefly to catch her breath. Then, she ran around to the door, tripping over someone "(GASP)" Thud and tumble she is on her feet looking at the person who was sleeping on the door.

Sky
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:27 pm

He managed to dodge his sickle, but just barley "Okay. I'm awake now." He said as he twirled his sickle again, dodging the oncoming blasts. "Golem of the Sand!" He shouted as he formed the signs of the wolf, bear, and cat. A torso with arms and legs appeared from the sand he kept inside of his clothing "Meet Sandy, Sandy kill him will you?" The Golem dissapeared into the sand and reappeared behind his enemy "Try fighting 2!" He shouted as he struck at his enemy again. The Golem also slung its fist at the same opponent.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:57 am

Shiva having come up a different set of stairs then Sky gets to that hallway afew seconds later. Having took her time walking up the stairs. She looks down the hallway at Sky and the other ninja. While walking down the hallway towards the hokage's office or from the two other ninja's point of view them.

shadowfox1
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:06 am

Tsunade sat at her desk, looking at a message she had just received from Lady Kage of the Shadow Village.

"Someone is planning on taking out Orochimaru?"

She rocked back and forth in her chair for a few minuets thinking things over.

"Only twp people would be able to help actually fight Orochimaru, Jiraiya and myself. I've got too much to do here so I can't leave and Jiraiya is off in the Land of Waves with Kanzaki. And there's no telling when those two trouble makers will get back."

Tsunade crossed her hands in front of her face and sighed.

"I'm going for a walk Shizune. I'll be back in an hour!"

Shizune sighed, because she knew that walk translated into drink and hour translated into Shizune finding Tsunade at some random bar late at night. But before Shizune could say anything Tsunade was out the door.

Tsunade stopped just after closing the door behind her. She stood there, a little confused seeing Sky, Shiva and Izon outside her door.

"This isn't a place where you kids can just hang out you know."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:36 am

Ushimitsudoki quickly slid down to his knees and moved his free hand into a seal using his Body flicker jutsu and sped off to the side. Ushimitsudoki quickly ran at his opponet quickly bringing back his chain into the gauntlet and put his hands together to look like the monkey seal.

With his hands covering the ends of the chains he cliped them together with his two clips on his gauntlets and lept over his opponet the chains low enough to catch his body. Then still in the same motion he landed and twisted the chains together to hold his opponet.

If he didn't excape before the twist and the ends hit him. The sign he used when hooking his chains together started molding his chakra for his Chakra Absorbion Jutsu.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:36 am

Izon awoke to find Tsunade yelling about something. He stood up, brushing off his pants and vest.

“Sorry old lady I couldn’t think of any other place to sleep.�

He cracked his neck, turned on his heel and walked right in to a girl knocking her over. He looked down and grabbed her shoulder and lifted her to her feet.

“Sorry about that and just who are you?�

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:14 pm

Tsunade lifted her head and slightly tilted it to the left and the lower lid on her left eye twitched slightly.

"Old..........Lady..........?"

Before anyone could answer Izon's question, Tsunade reached out with her left hand and grabbed him by the right shoulder. Tsunade squeezed tightly, making it impossible for him to escape and lifted him into the air.

"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE CALLING AN OLD LADY!"

The door behind Tsunade opened to reveal a horrified looking Shizune.

"Tsunade! Put him down right now! That's no way for the Hokage to act!"

Tsunade looked over her shoulder at Shizune then quickly tightened her grip on Izon's shoulder until she hear a loud crack. She then tossed Izon aside into a wall with little effort and stormed off down the hall.

Shizune rushed over to Izon.

"Are you alright? Tsunade is just in a bad mood, well she is now anyway. Let's get you down to the hospital."

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:31 pm

"I fine just didn't think I would have to show an OLD LADY that she's not the only one with strenght."

With a quick motion Izon put his shoulder back into place. Izon then removed his weapons and handed them to one of the girls.

"Hold these for me will you."

He turned and faced Tsunade.

"I want to fight you."

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:35 pm

"CRAP!" He shouted out as the chains entrapped him. The golem disapeared into his clothing as he slowly regianed it "Not bad. Now I guess that I am trapped with no chance of escape and absoulutley no chance of victory in this battle!" he said sarcastically as he waited for the next move.

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:00 pm

Tsunade stopped mid stride and turned around. She looked at Shizune, who was shaking her head and backing away.

"Don't blame me if you get hurt little man."

Tsunade vanished and appeared directly in front of Izon with her right fist embedded in his gut. She took half a step back and jumped, bringing her right foot around and connecting with Izon's face.
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Apr 03, 2007 9:39 pm

Ushimitsudoki started draining his opponets strenght quickly. After a couple minuntes of draining he quickly spoke. "Consede and we may fight agian sometime." His voice was alittle cold to prove he was serious but something in his voice gave away that he was still hiding things.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 03, 2007 10:45 pm

he yawned as ge looked at his opponent "Could you mind stabbing me or something because I haven't slept for three whole days! I've been trying to keep from falling asleep mthis whole time but I thought that I needed to burn off that Ramen."

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shadowfox1 on Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:51 am

Shiva stands there quietly watching the fight between the hokage and the other ninja. Waits paitently and quietly for when the fight to end. Somewhat thinking on which way is the right way to ask if she may become part of this village. Already knowing calling her rude names will not help her much unlike the person the hokage is fighting did.

shadowfox1
Member for 17 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:05 pm

"Your not even worth the effort." Ushimitsudoki said and in one quick motion he unhooked the chains and reeled them back putting the clips back where they were. Then he turn to leave and whipped one of his chains out to bring back his cloak. He threw it around himself and started walking out of the arena.

About 10 min later he found himself at the Hokage's mansion. And he started walking in hoping she was still there and not out drinking. He really hated having to sober her up.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:10 pm

Izon crashed through the wall behind him. He skidded across the floor and stopped when he reached the other wall. Izon staggered to his feet and cleared his head with a shake. He took a deep breath and spat out some blood. He straightened his posture and faced Tsunade.

“You shouldn’t hold back when you attack because if you do you’ll never stop me.�

I'll have to use Akuma Nan Shin Shadow.

Izon did not take a fighting stance.

“Now then Tsunade let us begin.�

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:27 pm

"If I didn't hold back, you'd be dead already, and that's a fact."

Tsunade stepped through the hole in the wall where Izon had gone through. Standing on either side of the whole were Kotetsu Hagane and Izumo Kamizuki Neither looked surprised that Tsunade had just sent some one through the wall. All they did was move out of her way and wait for them to leave, so they could start cleaning up.

Tsunade looked Izon up and down before launching herself forward again, her right fist aim right for Izon's face.

OOC: For those of you that have been wondering, yes those two random ninja that you see everywhere in Konoha DO have names. I know, I was as shocked as you are. I was just calling them Bob and Steve.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanjuro on Wed Apr 04, 2007 9:43 pm

Sanjuro stood there in the Hyuga compound helping to finish fixing the damages to the surroundings from the sound ninja attacks. It had been almost an entire day since his enemy sound ninja that he was fighting had just vanished in the middle of their fight. He had never thought he would be here, he didn’t want to come back here to the Hyuga compound. Well not since his birth, although he had often thought how everything was. All he had to go by was what the branch family member who trained him told him about the compound. There had been many things that he told him, things like who his father was, his relatives and so forth. But the single most important piece of information that he told Sanjuro told him the reason why he was chosen to go to the Shadow Village.

The story that he told Sanjuro was the when he was born he was looked at by the clan elders and determined that he was not worthy enough to be part of the Main branch of the Hyuga clan. His father had another destination for him though. The Third Hokage had stopped by personally a few days earlier to talk to him, face to face, concerning something of great importance that nobody should know about just yet. That particular topic was the Shadow village. Sarutobi, third Hokage, had to ask if the Hyuga clan was to send a member of the clan to go to the Shadow village and participate in the project. At first he wasn’t going to do it, but once Sanjuro was born, he knew that he had an opportunity to send this child there and not have him bring the clan down in overall strength and so forth. The day that Sanjuro found out that the reason why he was chosen to go to the Shadow village was because they thought he was weaker then the average Hyuga babies. He set out to prove that misconception wrong.

He had spent almost two decades training almost nonstop. Of all the original children that had been chosen to be Shadow ninjas, he was the last to accept the responsibility of having a squad of genin. He had felt that he was not yet strong enough to train another, let alone a squad of three young genin.

The last of the work had been finished and he finally focused back on the present only to have finally realized that Hiashi Hyuga was staring at him from across the room. Without turning around Sanjuro quarried “ Is there any particular reason as to why you are watching me so much?�

“ I don’t recall there being any Hyuga clan members leaving the village without anyone knowing about it, but yet you are Hyuga and not of this village. Why is that I wonder?� Hiashi asked as Sanjuro turned around to face him.

“ It doesn’t surprise me that your not informed of everything involving the past of the Hyuga clan.� Sanjuro countered Hiashi’s question. “ But I guess you wouldn’t know because of what happened some time ago. Plus the fact remains that your father didn’t want anyone to know that there was a Hyuga living else where. It also became even more secretive when we, the original Shadow village ninjas rebelled and decided that we wanted to be our own village. But of course there was no way that that your father wouldn’t have let out a member of the Hyuga clan without cursing him so that the secrets wouldn’t be known to those who wanted it the most. All of this was strictly off the records, the only people who knew had been only about a hand full of people, most of which are now dead. Those who are still alive choose not to remember my existence, living on the logic of ignorance is bliss when anyone ever tried to ask about that day I was sent away.� Sanjuro explained. By now Hinata, Hanabi, and Neji stood by Hiashi ( Hinata’s father ).

“ I do have to confess something to you, there was a reason why I decided to come to Konoha. I wanted to test myself against you, and prove that I was not weak, that the manor in which the Hyuga clan judged which babies became part of the main family or the branch family was flowed. I don’t want you to get me wrong though, I do not regret being sent to the Shadow village, I simply came to prove that your way of choosing simply on the way the child’s looks upon birth. I will return tomorrow, be prepared.� Sanjuro spoke as he turned around and started walking towards the door.

Sanjuro
Member for 18 years
Conversationalist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!