Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Konoha, The Village Hidden in the Leaves

a topic in SSJHunterKiller's Naruto RPG, a part of the RPG forum.

Contains RP within the Naruto Universe

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:54 pm

"Well, if you can't see why, then I see no point in telling you."

Tsunade pulled off the light green jacket that she normally wore and tossed it aside towards Shizune, who caught it and back off behind the memorial.

"You will seen soon enough. Now, if you are ready?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:15 pm

Kanzaki was a few miles outside Konoha when he landed and shifted back into his human form. Kanzaki had about a twenty minuet lead on Midnight and decided to make the best of it. Kanzaki brought his left thumb to his mouth and bit down on it using his canine tooth, drawing blood. After waiting a few seconds for a good amount of blood to come out, Kanzaki placed the bleeding thumb on his right arm about half way between his shoulder and elbow, then dragged it down his arm, leaving a train of blood. Kanzaki then quickly threw up some hand signs Boar, Dog, Monkey, Bird, Sheep. Four tigers appeared in quick bursts of flames in front of him.

"Alrighty boys and girls hears the deal. I've got a perspective Jounin following me. We're going to decide two things here. One, we're going to see if he can pick out my chakra trail from all of ours and two, we'll be able to see if he can tell an animals chakra from a human's."

Kanzaki pulled two small scrolls out from his pouch. Using the still bleeding thumb, he wrote a quick blood seal on each one, infusing some of his chakra into the scroll. He then rolled the scrolls back up and gave one to one tiger and the other to a different tiger.

"Scatter my friends. I'll call you once everything is finished."

Kanzaki guessed his lead to be around ten minuets now.

"Well, better get a move on."

Kanzaki jumped back up into the branches and continued on back to Konoha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:50 pm

Izon allowed his chakra flow freely; at that moment the shadows if the area rippled and stretched towards Izon. His own shadow rose from the ground encircling him in a black mass. Inside of the blackness the shadow tore away Izonā€™s shirt, lower part of his pants, and shoes as it infused it self with his body. The shadow lowered to the ground revealing Izonā€™s changed form. The skin of his arms, legs, feet, back, neck, and part of his face were black. On his torso a seal appeared with streaks of black ran from the black skin and spiraled inward towards the seal. Izon took in a deep breath showed his new face to Tsunade and Shizune.

ā€œNow then it begins.ā€

Izon charged towards Tsunade his fist drawn back ready to strike.

Sirge
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 pm

Tsunade watched as all this went on with Izon, not even bothering to move until everything played out. Behind her and behind the memorial, Kanzaki slowly rose out of the shadows of the trees right next to Shizune.

"Is there any particular reason why Juggs is fighting one of my comrades?"

After Shizune's initial reaction of surprise to Kanzaki's appearance, she whacked his over the head.

"How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling her that? You should refer to her as Hokage or Lady Tsunade."

Kanzaki chuckled.

"And how many times do I have to tell YOU that I'm not part of this village, despite the time I spend here, and I know almost as well as you do that Juggs over there isn't exactly all lady like. Shizune sighed and shook her head"

"Your friend called her an old lady earlier. And after a few minuets of brawling in the streets, Tsunade set up this match. He also said something about wanting to prove that Tsunade isn't the only one with strength. Have any idea what that means?"

Kanzaki winced slightly when he heard that Izon called Tsunade an old lady.

"Kid's got guts. I'll give him that, if nothing else. And yes, I've got a fairly good idea of what he's doing, even if he really shouldn't be doing it. The Shadows aren't something to be played around with lightly."

Tsunade continued to just stand there with her hands on her hips, looking at Izon.

"Well little man, are you going to just stand there or are you actually going to do something?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:31 pm

Midnight came up to where Kanaki used his Summoning Jutsu. 'Hmmm an explosion of chakra here. Means he used a jutsu. Then seven paths going all different directions.' He thought as he waved his hand around. 'Lets see these six are very powerful signatures. As if they were made by something that can't control its chakra totally. That means that one is Kanaki.' He thought finally pointing at the one that headed at the mamorial. With that Midnight kicked off following the trail straight into Konoha.

A few minutes later he arived at the mamorial on the otherside of Shizune and at the same moment he asked her, "So how badly is Tsunade beating him?"

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:23 pm

She has made a grave mistake

Izon charged at Tsunade his right arm drawn ready to strike.

That so many have made before, she underestimated a Tsumekure ninja.

When he reached her, he crouched slightly and aiming for her stomach attacked.

To top it was me that she underestimated, Tsumekureā€™s Berserker ninja.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:50 pm

Tsunade moved quickly, bringing her right foot behind her as support, her own right first burst into a brilliant blue flame of chakra. She brought her fist up and then down right on top of Izon's, not doing any damage, but effetely knocking the fist from its target to down between her legs. Once that was done, Tsunade reared back and brought her forehead down on to the back of Izon's head, sending the already off balance ninja to the ground. Back behind the memorial, the three spectators watched on. Shizune didn't even flinch when Midnight appeared, figuring that if Kanzaki was here, Midnight would be close behind.

"It just started, you haven't missed anything. I see you found Kanzaki. But the real question is, did you find what you were looking for Kanzaki?"

"Not exactly, but I got what I needed. And apparently a new student as well. You know, I haven't seen Juggs over there this serious. She must be really pissed off or something."

Shizune filched slight at Kanzaki's nickname for Tsunade but didn't say anything, knowing that it would be a waste of time and effort.

Off in the distance, deep in the woods, the final observer smirked. This fight was going to be worth the trip over here.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:08 pm

Midnight continued watching the fight with interest.

Then he said, "So Kanzaki what are we doing next."

He never took his eyes from the fight. He was very interested to see the kage win.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirge on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 pm

Izonā€™s felt no pain from Tsunadeā€™s attack. He just reacted to it by rolling forward, bringing his legs above his head and moved to bring them crashing down on Tsunadeā€™s shoulders.

Sirge
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:03 pm

Tsunade winced as Izon's legs connected with her shoulders. She was able to remain upright because of her right foot she had placed for support. She brought her arms up, grabbing Izon around the ankles. Tsunade pushed forward, forcing his legs off her shoulders then quickly lifted him up in the air above her. Just as Izon reached the point right above her head, Tsunade took two steppes forward, bringing her arms back in front of her, and sending Izon hurling towards the ground with her hands still locked don his ankles.

---------------------------

"Well, the first thing were going to do is finish watching this and see exactly what Juggs can do. There's always the slight chance that....................."

Kanzaki stopped before he could finish. Most people would assume that the ending to that sentence would have been "That she could lose this fight." But Kanzaki was going to say something else, which is why he stopped talking. The was he was going to end the sentence was "That Tsunade might become exposed." Kanzaki chuckled softly, and covered it up with a cough, bringing his right hand up to cover his masked mouth.

"So, how did figure out which trail was mine?"

Kanzaki never took his eyes off Tsunade. There was the one reason, but in truth, Kanzaki wanted to see exactly how powerful she was. It was also a good chance to see how good Izon was.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:34 pm

"Yours was the smallest. The others wen't trying to be hidden. Yours was." Midnight said smiling still watching the fight.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:49 pm

Kanzaki nodded.

"Well, you've past the first test. Soon we'll see if you can past the rest of them. But first, I'm going to watch this. You can do whatever the hell you want. I wanna see what Juggs is made of."

---------------------------------------

As soon as Izon collided with the ground, Tsunade spun around to the right and hurled him off into a ground of trees. Izon collided with the first tree, breaking cleaning through it, the severed top part of the tree falling off to the left. He hit the second tree right behind the first, making a large dent. Izon pulled himself off the tree and shook his head. Izon glared at Tsunade and cracked his knuckles before grabbing the tree he went through and swinging it at Tsunade. Tsunade's eyes widened as she saw the tree coming towards her. Quickly, she placed her left foot out to her side and brought her right arm up and bracing it with her left hand. The trunk of the tree collided with Tsunade's right forearm and pushed her back two feet, her left foot digging into the ground and leaving a tail from it's starting location.

Tsunade growled when she finally stopped moving. She took in a deep breath and moved her right hand up to the top of the trunk and pushed it into the ground. She then jumped up into the air, doing a slow front flip, Tsunade brought her right heel down onto the trunk, shattering it to splinters from where she connected to half way back to Izon.

Reacting quickly, Izon brought what was left of the trunk over his head and hurled it directly at Tsunade, and ran in, following closely behind it. Tsunade let out a roar and brought her left fist back then hurled it forward, shattering the last of the trunk to splinters, only to see Izon coming at her full speed.

Izon knew that she wouldn't have too much time to react after breaking the log. As soon as he hear her fist connect with the log, Izon pushed forward and jumped up, brining his foot up and catching Tsunade right under the chin. Izon landed and darted under the mid-flight Tsunade and brought his right foot up, catching her in the small of the back and brought his curled left fist down on her gut.

Tsunade let out a scream as she felt Izonā€™s foot and fist connect on each side of her. A fire ignited in her eyes and she used her left hand to grab Izon by the back of the head. Tsunade also focused most of her remaining chakra into her right fist, which erupted into a flame of chakra to bright that it appeared white instead of it's actual blue color. At the same time, Tsunade pulled Izon's head towards her fist and sent her fist towards his face. When her fist connected there was a loud crash, like the sound of thunder, and the ground beneath them dented and pushed down about ten feet, the crater extended twenty feet out.

None of the spectators could see anything. The dust and dirt that was brought up from the ground breaking completely clouded all their vision.

"Sharingan."

Kanzaki activated his special Sharingan which allowed him to see bodies of condensed chakra. As soon as Kanzaki activated his Sharingan, a series of loud crack came from the dust could, along with more dust flying into the air.

In the middle of the crater, Tsunade and Izon were going blow for blow, exchanging punches and kicks. Kanzaki couldnā€™t see it, but Tsunade had released the chakra she had stored up and both her fists and feet were ignited in crackling blue chakra. Though the two fighters were going blow for blow, Tsunade still had the upper hand. With her massive reserve of chakra, she was able to outlast Izonā€™s berserker mode. And with each blow she landed, Kanzaki could see that Izon was slowing down slightly. The problem with berserking was that once you got completely out of the berserker state, all the pain that you didnā€™t feel came at you all at once. And from the looks of it Izon was reaching that state.

After twenty minuets of fighting in the dust cloud, the air finally cleared and everyone could see the combatants again. Izon was almost completely out of his berserker mode and the chakra around Tsunadeā€™s hands and feet had severely diminished. It was all going to come to a close in the next few seconds. Simultaneously Tsunade and Izon brought their right hands back and both punched straight for the others face. Izon caught Tsunade on the left cheek and Tsunade caught Izon on the right cheek. For another full minuet the two ninja stood there, frozen in the position. Then the both began to fall to the ground. Tsunade caught herself before she collapsed and after a few seconds of standing with her hands on her knees, stood fully upright. Izon, however had collapsed to the ground.

Kanzaki vanished and appeared right beside Izon.

"You did really well my friend. Youā€™ve earned some rest."

Tsunade walked forwards and stopped on Kanzakiā€™s left side. She reached down and put her left hand on his shoulder. Kanzaki reached up with his right hand and put it on top of Tsunadeā€™s hand.

"Iā€™m glad to see that going ahead with the project wasnā€™t a bad idea. You and your own have truly become powerful."

With that, Tsunade let out a sigh and left, heading back to the Hokage mansion for a well deserved nights sleep and a few bottles of sake.

"Come on, weā€™ll take him to the hospital. Iā€™ve got a signed and sealed not from Tsunade, so theyā€™ll have to accept and treat him. Though I think he just mainly needs rest."

Shizune walked forward as she spoke and helped Kanzaki with Izon. Together they headed in the direction of the hospital.

-----------------------------------

Back in the trees, the hidden spectator clapped softly, not caring if anyone hear him now. The claps echoed across the clearing, loud enough for Kanzaki, Midnight and Shizune to pick up. Kanzaki looked over his shoulder and into the trees, but it was too late, the man was already gone.

Kanzaki stepped out of the front door of the hospital after getting Izon there. Shizune had insisted that she take care of all the details, and shooed Kanzaki out. Kanzaki looked up at the sky, there was still a fain hint of the sun, which meant the ramen stands would still be open. Kanzaki rubbed his hands together and headed off to find one.

Two hundred yards outside the main gate the man stopped and turned. With a slight grin, he looked upon his home with his piercing red eyes one last time. He turned around again, pulling his black cloak around him and placing the straw hat on his head. If anyone was looking, all theyā€™d see was an outline and several red clouds slowly getting further and further away from the village gates.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:11 pm

Midnight watched the fight intently. He always liked seeing a good fight.

When the dust flew up he quickly put his fingers between his eyes agian using a tiny bit of chakra.

"Junsui mokushi."

And he flashed his eyes open to continue to watch the fight. Soon the fight came to the end and he watched both of them fall. He walked over with Kanzaki and followed him to the hospital.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:11 pm

"You're really not going to let me weasel my way out of this whole training you thing are you? Well I guess that's for the better, wouldn't want a student that gives up easily. Well, I'm going to have to talk with Juggs to get your second test all set up for you, so it probably won't be until tomorrow evening. And if you pass that, then the real fun will start. So we can do one of two things. One, we can always finish what we started before what's his sound face interrupted us. Or two, we can go find a bar and forget about any worries!"

Kanzaki threw his hands into the air as he spoke the last part. He figuered that Midnight was going to choose the logical first option, but threw the second option in there just for sheer hope.

"Or we could call it a night."

Kanzaki yawned slightly and put his hands behind his head, then leaned back against the hospital wall, waiting for a response.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 pm

"Well seeing as how I won't beable to be as carefree, so you say, after the test then I think I should atleast finish the night out like that," He smiled conferming the second choise and added, "Besides I could beat you anyday."

"So where do you want to go as your last night before you have me as a student." Midnight said smiling hinting how this wasn't going to be easy for Kanaki.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:35 pm

"Yeah, well I thought you'd say that so we can go out.......to........."

Kanzaki slowly turned his head to look at Midnight. After staring at him for a few seconds then grinned, even though Midnight couldn't see it.

"Where would I like to spend it huh?"

Kanzaki brought his right hand to his chin, in the traditional "thinking" pose. He already knew what he wanted, but decided to make it look like he was thinking.

"You wouldn't happen to know where Anko lives do you?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:54 pm

"Nope sorry. I've never really had a reason to find out." Midnight said looking at him wondering why he would want to go there.

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:04 pm

"Useless. Know I should have found out when I was................yeah well, too bad. Alrighty then, so then that plan fell though. Then I know exactly where to go! A place Jiraiya told me about. He said there was good drink and company there! 'Course we gotta leave town for this one, but it's not too far."

Without any warning, Kanzaki took off in the direction of the main gate. The place he was looking for was about a mile west of the main gate. He was there in a matter of minuets.

"So tell me kid, you ever been to a place like this before?"

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:09 pm

Midnight saw him take off and followed quickly behind him keeping up easyly. When they finally stoped and was asked the question Midnight replyed, "First, Don't call me kid. I havn't been a kid in along time, Old Man. Second, no when I'm not on missions I usually hang out in the village or train."

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:12 pm

"Fine Jr. if you wanna be that way about it. Well then, you're in for a nice treat. Hope you brought some money!"

Kanzaki placed his right hand in his pocket and opened the sliding door with his leaf. Whistling a happy tune, he was instantly greeted by several young ladies.

"See you tomorrow Midnight!"

With that, Kanzaki and the girls disappeared to a private room upstairs.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!