Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

my in-laws are dead. sort of. (ooc and sign-ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: my in-laws are dead. sort of. (ooc and sign-ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Name: Katherine "Katy" Marie Black
Bitten or pureblood?: Pureblood
Relationship to the groom: Sister
Actual age: 290
Appearance age: Fourteen
Orientation: Heterosexual
Description: Katherine is a petite girl, standing at four-feet and weighing around eighty pounds. Her eyes are an hazel tone, surrounded by thick eye lashes. Katherine's pale skin is smooth and perfect looking, although she wishes that she was able to get a tan. She follows the latest trends and loves dressing in the nicest clothes that money can buy. Although she doesn't like acting like a human, Katy doesn't mind buying the expensive designer clothes that they make.
Personality: Katherine isn't the nicest vampire out there. She is very forward when it comes to insulting people, and she has no problem with doing it. She strives to be perfect and eliminate anyone who she believes to be competition. It doesn't matter if it's simple competition as in the two sports she participates in; dance and gymnastics, or if it is competition for attention. Speaking of attention, Katy strongly desires any amount of attention she can get from her parents, other coven members and siblings. Whether it is negative attention (arguing with them) or positive, it makes no difference. She loves getting on people's nerves and it's hard to win a verbal fight with the girl because she always likes to get the last word in. Katherine feels superior to humans, and that is why she is so selective with which types she will kill.
Biography: Katherine was born on the snowy evening of December 22nd, 1719. From the time that she could talk, she was always held strong opinions and liked to argue with people. She was well-behaved around her parents but rejected her older sibling's authority over her.

She was a smart girl but she never used her smarts for educational purposes. It wasn't common for girls to get extreme educations when she was born, but because her parents were of high-class she was forced to learn the boring subjects of math and science, history and literature. The two things that she was taught that she did enjoy were dance and playing the piano. She excelled in both creative areas and when participating in the activies, Katy managed to be quiet and focus which surprised most people.

The death of Elizabeth hit Katherine hard, and despite already being an avid debater, she began to be bitter. Her piano was untouched for weeks following the murder and Kathering spent most of her time alone in her room. It took her a few months to touch the piano again, but after that she always seemed a bit angrier than before the tragic incident.

Once the sport of gymnastics came out, Katherine instantly took a liking for it and she began to practice, practice, practice and then compete. It was hard for her to be involved in well-known competitions even though she had the skills to be a star, because it was hard for her to be around so many young humans at once. That, and the fact that she felt the urge to kill anyone who beat her.
Blood type preference: Katherine refuses to drink the blood of a male, or anyone who is over thirty years old or under ten years old. The exact type doesn't matter to her, though.

Name: Agatha Black
Bitten or pureblood?: Pureblood
Relationship to the groom: Mother
Actual age: 450
Appearance age: Mid-fourties
Orientation: Heterosexual
Description: Agatha is a thin woman with ghostly-white skin and grey eyes. She is five feet and six inches tall and she weighs somewhere around 115 lbs. Her brown hair is naturally wavy and if it isn't down, she will pull it back into a tight ponytail. Agatha doesn't like having to dress modernly, so when she isn't out (which isn't often), she will put on her old dresses because she feels more comfortable in her native, beautiful gowns and dresses. When Agatha does go out though, which is most of the time, she will put on a simple black dress and heels with a diamond necklace and earrings to match it. She is beautiful, but in a simple way.
Personality: Agatha is a proper woman who comes across as kind and respectful. She puts up a facade around new vampires or humans until she gets to know them better. It doesn't usually happen with humans because the only "getting to know" she experiences with them is before she kills them.

She likes to follow tradition, and sets high standards for her children. She believes that they should form relationship with other vampires who come from pureblood because she does not want their family tree to be contaminated by huamn or bitten blood.

To her children and other members of her coven, she may come across as rude and naggy because she sets so many standards for them, but she is just trying to protect the Black family's reputation.
Biography: Agatha was born in the fifteen hundreds to a high-class, vampire couple. Her father was a member of England's elite and her mother was a well respected woman. She spent her years being taught how to be proper and how to care for a man, besides learning how to carefully hunt humans. Agatha was raised learning that only pure bloods were good enough to be members of her family, and that was why her father told her to marry Edward Black. He was only of the most handsome men in England at the time, and his family was also elite so Agatha didn't feel the need to protest the marriage. She fell in love with Edward and had five children with him before forming their coven.
Blood type preference: Agatha prefers the A- blood of people who she doesn't consider ugly and are in their twenties or thirties.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:12 pm

This seems really interesting. Could I reserve Oscar Melrose?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:15 pm

@Tathos : Sure. :D
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:23 pm

Oh, LOL, if you're wondering what Elizabeth Black looks like, she would have looked like this :

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:07 pm

((I'll edit this if more requests to be Catherin's siblings come in.))

Name: Oscar Melrose
Relationship to the bride: Father
Orientation: Straight
Description: Oscar is an average man all around. He is 5'6", that never got him any recognition in his youth. In his youth, Oscar weighed about 240 lbs., but in his older age, he weighs about 200 now. He will sometimes wear contacts that changes his eye color to a green hue, but they are originally hazel. The rest of himself is average, with white skin, small and toned muscles and short cut hair.

Personality: The first thing you would notice about Oscar is his searching gaze. He is always looking around and making snap-judgments with his analytical mind. Oscar has a habit of reading people's emotions and telling what they are feeling, an attribute that has helped him when his child was a teenager. First and foremost, the thing that Oscar cares about most is his daughter. When he was married, he dreamed of having a girl, and that dream came true with Catherine. Oscar's mind is usually not there all the time, as it wanders and can be in two places at the same time; though not always in the present. This leaves Oscar to be very absent-minded at times, but lovable none-the-less. At times, Oscar can be very compassionate; but at the same times, stern and strict.

Biography: Oscar grew up in Manchester, England; growing up in a well off family and a good home of a preacher and a nurse. At the age of 18, he left England to the U.S. so he could go to a university to learn a trade. Soon enough, he found that he loved psychology, and studied to become a Psychiatrist. Soon after, he met his love and soon-to-be wife, Lianna. Within the year, he was married to Lianna and wanted a child. At 20, he had Catherine and on his way to being a Psychiatrist. A few years later, Oscar Melrose had a great job, another child -- Haylee Rachel -- and helped make a great house. With his job, Oscar made sure that his whole family was very well off. Everything was going great, at least he thought, until he got divorced when Catherine was in college. Catherine was 20 at the time, Haylee 11, and Oscar hasn't seen either of them since. The reason he was divorced was that he apparently spent too much time at work, and not enough time at home. Oscar knew it to be true, and didn't blame his wife for it. Since then, Oscar quit his job and took the rest of his money that he still had from the divorce to invest in stocks. With some great investments, Oscar was once again well off and decided to go back to his hometown in England, he never even thought of finding someone else to replace his wife. It's been five years since the divorce and Oscar has received an invitation to his daughter's wedding; he is still unsure how she feels about the divorce, and wonders whether or not to go.
Last edited by Tathos on Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tathos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:19 am

Yay! I have someone in my family lol :D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:37 am

LOL.

I'll have the IC up in a jiff. I just have something to doooooo. :D

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:40 am

Name:
Edward Black

Bitten or pureblood?:
Pureblood

Relationship to the groom:
Father

Actual age:

Appearance age:

Orientation:
Straight

Description (Height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, skin tone, etc.):
Edward stands at 6 foot 2 inches, much shorter than William, his eldest, but slightly taller than Francis, his second son. His eyes are a rich brown, but they were originally sea green when he was younger. They turned that way following an incident shrouded in mystery, and only the elders knew what happened to him. He weighs in at about 169 pounds, and *to be edited again. -_-

Personality:
Biography:
Blood type preference:
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:02 am

Woo :) I really like this idea; you have good rp ideas.. Sorry, just had to be said!! :D (Y)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:37 am

THE IC IS UPPPP. :D
http://www.roleplaygateway.com/laws-are-dead-sort-t33147.html

@ Imagine That! : Thanks. :D

BTW, to those who are roleplaying William's family and the coven, sort of post a little after breakfast, or after they're ready. XD

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:29 pm

A few quick questions before I reply. Is the wedding already over, and where is this all happening? I mean, on what continent?

Tathos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes, the wedding is over, but I have no idea what continent it's on! Sorry..

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:56 pm

Well, it's in the US...

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:55 pm

Cool, then.

Tathos
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:51 pm

Does William live with the vampires or does he own an apartment/house with his wife?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi, people I said i wanted to join earlier and finely finished my person... hope she's ok...

Name: Bella Donna Boudreaux
Relationship to the bride: Childhood next door neighbor/sorta friend
Orientation (Straight, gay, etc): Bisexual
Description (Height, weight, eye color, hair color, build, skin tone, etc.): small in height, brown hair, green eyes, A Supermodel’s body to say the least.
Personality: Bel is kinda an airhead, to say the lest and really isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed. As her high school principal knows well, when she slept with him to graduate, But she’s not a slut a bitch maybe and a drama queen, but defiantly not a slut. Also She’s a Relapsed Catholic.
Biography: Even as a child Bel knew what she was going to be when she grew up, a supermodel like her mom. Her plain worked after high school (which she barley passed) She was offered a modeling job by her Dad’s Car dealership. Within a year she was living in New York with six boyfriends, but a few months ago it went down hill. When one of her boyfriends “fell” out the window of her penthouse, while the investigation continues she’s moved back into her parents house, Where hopefully she wont cause anyone to believe that she killed that guy.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:05 pm

@ Whatsername : He lives in his own house with his wife.
@ Renthead : It's fine. Accepted. :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:34 am

dude, question.... can a vampire get drunk? I mean Is it physically possible??? I never herd of one even wanting to get drunk that why i'm asking......
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:02 pm

Is it too late to sign up and make a character?

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:14 pm

@Keith-The-Evil-Bunny : Perhaps it is possible...
@Nezzera : Nope, it isn't. :)

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!