Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat ā€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

my in-laws are dead. sort of. (ooc and sign-ups)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: my in-laws are dead. sort of. (ooc and sign-ups)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:03 am

Tathos wrote:Um, Sexybabe, could you tell me which parent Haylee is staying with, or what her living situation is? This would help me in where to place your character. From your post, I can only guess that she's with her mother.

Right ok.. Yes she is staying with her mother. Sorry for not saying before.
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SexyBabe16
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nezzera on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am

Did Liv/rubywolf1993 drop off the face of the internet or something?
>_<!
My Website!Hug Button!
ā™„ ā™„ ā™„ Syyrannezzera ā™„ ā™„ ā™„

Click here to visit Kuramia Academy

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nezzera
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:49 pm

LOL, oops, I forgot to mention Will had already dressed! XD
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Lol, okay :D
ā™„ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ā™„

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Agatha does not know that William has married a human or lives with a human, correct?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:49 pm

This is completely random but....

Happy Turkey-Day everyone!!!

hehe I love Thanksgiving....

did anyone watch the parade... My fav was Hair (I love Gavin Creel)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:31 am

Am I right to say that Lianna doesn't know about the wedding to a vampire either?

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:41 am

Yep. She assumes he's human... Not until she meets his family though. I should probably let Rend know about it. XD

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:53 am

Ahh okay :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:13 pm

I'm sorry about being a slow poster. I am going out shopping now but will be back in a few hours. You guys can push Agatha and Katherine along if you want.

Whatsername
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whatsername on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:50 pm

Does Agatha know that William got married? and to a human?

Whatsername
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Knows he's married, but doesn't know he's married to a human.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:29 am

Holy shit...!!! thats a lot of pages in the IC, * Frantically tries to catch up*

I knew I shouldn't have let my mom take my school shopping last weekend... lol....
Prison? no I can't go to prison? not for a cute little Bunny Rabbit!!!

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:41 am

*sighs*
Oh well... How time flies by so fast.

wednesdaysun
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rend on Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:36 am

O_O -didn't even know there was an IC up-

>_> -slinks off to find it-

Rend
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tathos on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:53 pm

WOW you're behind. Rend, rend, rend...

Tathos
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ICryForAFamily on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:35 am

Im sorry guys but I'm dropping out of this Rp :| hehe can't seem to post here often anymore o3o My character is free to do what ever you guys want with him.
Veteran rolepayer.
-sigh- I should be ashamed

ICryForAFamily
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaoticsunrise on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:13 am

D;<

ByeBye ICryForAFamily <|3
ā™„UCTigeretteā™„
ā™„ImagineThat!ā™„
ā™„RaeRaeButterflyā™„
ā™„Musicā™„
ā™„Lavenderā™„
ā™„Aikaā™„
ā™„Nezzeraā™„
ā™„Arikiā™„
ā™„Adriannaā™„
ā™„TƦfarĆ³sā™„
Forces unseen p u l l i n g strings in your heart
Everyone wants to feel safe in the dark.

ā™„OriginalSixā™„

ClickHereIfYouWannaGiveMeLove;;

chaoticsunrise
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keith-The-Evil-Bunny on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:29 am

Dude, did it die??

Keith-The-Evil-Bunny
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:02 am

I don't think so - I'm waiting for people to reply at the house (*hint hint*) and you're having your conversation at the police station :)

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!