Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

*is going to be tempted because she cant stand being alone for to long*
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:44 pm

I'm going to introduce Gavin's mom in my next post (working on it now) she's kinda an npc, just there to keep an eye on him (much to his annoyance..) after I post it I'll update his profile more.

*EDIT: I changed Gavin's situation a little bit, for ease. If you've read it (remember it.. whatever, lol) it used to say that Gavin's parents were members in the pack, but that is no longer the case. Instead, for simplicity (cause we already have a butt-ton of characters!) they prefer to live in the more primitive ways of werewolves, but Evon (his mom) comes to check on him every now and then. I made the change in boldface so it would stand out more.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:09 pm

Just to clarify something:

Werewolve packs live in towns, in their own homes much like humans. The pack house is where the alpha family lives, as well as the 12 to 21 year olds who move into the pack house during their formative years. Generally speaking, their parents remain in their own homes in town, alongside humans. Exceptions are allowed of course.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:15 pm

OK I've done an 'all-in-one' post for Calvin, Tai and Adrian, hope it doesn't confuse people much. Normally I'd seperate them out and try to fill them out a little, but like I said I'm up in London staying with my girlfriend and I'm not gonna be very popular if I spend the whole time on the laptop! xD

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:20 pm

I am so sorry guys but I cannot keep up with this rp. It's going too fasr for me >.< I'm sorry but Kathy is out. Sorry again, shmband.

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:20 pm

aww moonlight! we will miss you...is there anyway to convince you otherwise?

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Yo... sorry for my... how should I say this... sucky? crappy? well.... my sucky/crappy post. Haven't had any time to get on since yesterday.

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:10 pm

@Moonlight: no, you're not allowed! I REFUSE!
well, if you insist. We'll miss you :( but, what emotionless said, if there's any way we can convince you to stay, let us know!

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:18 pm

@Moonlight. I wish there were something else, but I've needed to drop RPs in the past also. Like the others, if you need anything just ask. Perhaps the "newness" of the RP excited people and it will slow down as time goes on. . .
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:52 am

It is likely that things will slow down gradually, but at the same time i understand if you can't carry on. I'll see if i can find someone to pick up your character.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:13 am

okay wait, who's sitting next to who at the dinner table?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:24 am

It probably doesn't matter too much. The only order i'm aware of is Calvin - Duncan - Adrian - Tai - Ares - Lyra (?) - then i'm not really sure. No doubt Reina is lurking at the opposite end to the alpha's! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 am

Lol, technically I don't that would work. Gavin sat catty-corner from Calvin and then Jac sat in front of him, making her on one side of Calvin. Anya sat on one side of Gavin, I think across from Jac.

>.< But really I think that's a tiny technicality that we shouldn't fret over very much, visual-heavy things don't always come out perfect in RPs :3

*EDIT: That awkward moment when you want to be nice to someone in a post but can't because it's too unlike your character >.<

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:36 pm

lol Gavin and Jac have the same problem....being nice just isnt in their....personality...i guess jac is a little nicer than Gavin...but thats just a girl thing. ;D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

I wouldn't say that Gavin isn't nice, he is just very... him-like, lol. He kinda turned out like an odd mix between my friend Kyle (whom I modeled his appearance after) and myself, and some random other traits that he just obtained on his own. I'm sure you all know how at some point, characters just develop themselves and all you can really do is go with it.

Anyways, Shmband, any luck at finding another female? Or are you going to try and find someone to just adopt Kathy instead?

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm

if you need another female i would be delighted to make one, i have an amazing idea brewing already for Jac's sister. =D

emotionless
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 pm

I'd also actually like to make a female... I stated interest in it when I first joined but there wasn't enough males for me to make on and have the male-female ratio be at least a little even...

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Well I was actually gonna draft someone in to take over Kathy. However, I read through Dante's profile and was super-curious to see what you'd do with her, emotionless, so I've accepted her. As long as you're happy you can keep up with two characters, then go for it! :)

@KW: What the heck. Submit a female and let's see how it goes. Saw you also joined that Serenity Men RP. I was intrigued by that one, especially when I realised Metrea is Meesha with a new profile. So it'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Maybe she'll get in touch with me if she's struggling for male characters.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Q: If a few characters are away from the pack/ the majority of the others, is it alright if they just go back and forth on posting? I ask because Emotionless and I have been talking about the bonfire, where a lot of stuff will happen, and I don't really think there's a reason for either of us to wait for someone else to post who's on pack-grounds... I'm afraid it might draw things out too much and/or force people to post nonsense. Does that make sense? Since we'll be the only two characters there (Gavin and Jac) we won't be leaving anyone out.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Since things seem to be slowing down a bit now we can probably relax the two-post rule. Just don't completely run away with things and fill, like, a whole page with your posts. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!