Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:11 pm

yeah i hate when that happends cause you allways do a dramatic "NOOOOOOOOO" but then when you rewrite it it's much better.
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KrazyTigger on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:42 pm

Posted :) I hope that's ok for an opener xD

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KrazyTigger
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:48 pm

@shmband

Kiyoshi's parents were a pair of Japanese loners who found one another and raised him separate from a pack. When they were killed he was found by another wolf who sent him to the Kohller pack, where he has lived ever since. Having grown up outside of the pack does not have seem to have affect his sense of loyalty - he is quite attached to pack life now, no matter how hard it was to adjust then.

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Everscale on Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:16 pm

Also, I know it's unnecessary, but I will apologize now. Kiyoshi is such an oddball... >.< I didn't expect it but he just comes naturally when I write him and well...;;; that's what happened. My dear little Japanese werewolf~ <3

Anyways, sorry he's so weird. Should I put the translations up when he speaks Japanese...? If he says anything longer than that I intended to anyways, but... do you want translations for short phrases like "konnichiwa" and honorifics like "san" and "sama"?

Everscale
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:49 pm

Gavin is finished... Admittedly, I wish I could put more detail on his profile, but I don't want to beat a dead horse, so I won't. My intro will be pending his approval. If you have any issues (of course) just let me know and I'll do what I can to compromise and/or fix them.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Lol, I always love having non-english speaking characters. I'm fine with the short phrases, but if you have any sentences I would like a translation please. ^_^

Shmband, I'm just gonna get a feel of the characters first and than I'll send over the mate Pm selection thing. And I LOVE that idea, by the way. It's the best I've seen so far when pairs are a primary in a game.
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KapugenWolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:04 am

Hey, I know I'm not the GM, but I think we should stop posting until everyone else has posted, just so nobody has to read a whole page of interactions before posting their intro... Just trying to be helpful to those who have yet to post...

KapugenWolf
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:44 am

OK so far so good chaps!

@emotionless - I didn't mention Jacquelin in Tai's response just because I didn't want to inflate it too much, I wasn't intentionally ignoring you! :)

@Everscale - That history works just fine and dandy, thanks for that! And it'll be more realistic if you don't include translations or explanations beyond what you've already done. Or if you do, post them here in the OOC. :)

@Abalyth - Gavin is now approved, sorry it took a while!

@KW - I agree we shouldn't let things run ahead too much. I think I fair guideline is to wait for at least two other players to post before posting again, so long as it doesn't slow things down.

Regarding mates, I won't initially reply to any emails I get from you girlies, but I'll wait until I've heard from everyone. Also bear in mind that I won't tell you right away who your mate is, that'll come at the right time! Also bear in mind you might not get who you ask for...especially if two or more girls ask for the same boy!! xD

OK now to post for Adrian and Calvin...

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:02 am

uhm, shmband, should I write something about Ares' history in here, too? 'cause his history is a bit...complicated...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:28 am

Don't worry about it dude, the character's already been accepted and we're underway. Just be careful not to let his history take over the story too much. When the plot properly begins everyone will need to be integrated and involved in some way, and I'd hate to see Ares get 'left behind' because he's too afraid of being around the others.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 am

don't worry about it, Ares will warm up with the others and get over his shyness over time so to speak...How long until the plot begin? If it begins soon, I'll try to speed up the progress a little bit and if it doesn't begin soon then I can make the progress a little slower?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 am

Noooo!! you guys all posted when i wrote mine out. Let me read what you wrote and edit mine!! Don't look!!!

Oh good, only Shmband posted. Lol, we both talked about setting the table. I'll just rework my ending. *Done*

I hope everyone likes Lyra.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:48 am

Alright, I'm going to read all of the posts I haven't and then make my intro.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm

@Abalyth - Yeah sorry, you got the big job! Lol.

Woo all characters have now posted except Gavin (happening now) and Calvin (my character anyway). So all in all we're off to a pretty good start. Hopefully we can keep up the pace of posting at least once a day.

Bear in mind that at least three of us (one of which is me) are in the UK, so you Americans mustn't post wildly in the evening while we're all in bed! ;D Like I said earlier, when you post, try and wait for at least two other players to post before posting again. Hopefully that should 'normalise' a pace we can all keep up with.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:32 pm

No worries :3 I am involved in *way* too many role plays to make unnecessary posts! I mean, I have too much of a life to make unnecessarily frequent posts.. >.>
Since you didn't send me any PMs or concerns about Gavin, I'm just going to roll with him. I felt like there needed to be more variety, which is why he is the way that he is- just in case anyone is wondering.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby theMoonlightTheory on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:10 pm

Is everyone going to have to write lengthie like the posts that are up? I'm not too sure I can keep a constant essay mode going :3

theMoonlightTheory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Haha. My intros are usually very long, but I promise they tone down.

RainWish
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:22 pm

@moonlight: I don't think so... I think everyone kinda starts with a giant intro for obvious purposes and then as we go they'll get smaller. At least, I find, the more interaction that's required, the shorter the posts will be. Which is entirely logical.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Yeah, what the others said! Write as much as it takes to say what you need to say. As long as there's enough for people to respond to and for your character to stay interesting, that's cool. Just don't regularly post less than 100 words. :]

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Well I am gonna have some more moms then I'll reply to Adrian's post mmm homemade cottage pie om nom nom

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!