Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Marked 2

Marked 2

a part of “Marked 2”, a fictional universe by shmband.

For the young werewolves living in the pack house under the care of the alpha, times are about to get interesting...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Marked 2”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Marked 2

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:48 pm

So I just realized that Tai had James when she was 18, Lyra at 20. I feel like in today's society that is so young, lol!
"They all belonged to each other: the lament of those who yearn, the laughter of the wise, the cry of indignation, and the groan of the dying. They were all interwoven and interlocked, entwined in a thousand ways. And all the voices, all the goals, all the yearnings, all the sorrows, all the pleasures, all the good and evil, all of them together was the world. All of them together was the stream of events, the music of life." -Hesse

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Probably not so unusual in werewolf society. :)

BTW I'm looking at Jac, James and Ares as the point of introduction for Calvin, so I'll wait for James to post again at least one more time before bringing him in.
Last edited by shmband on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:55 pm

yeah there probably thinking dog years lol writting up my post now
~There's only now, there's only this, forget regret, or life is yours to miss~ - RENT

~ If at first you don't succed, Destroy all evidence that you tried ~

nightwolf
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:55 pm

posted now

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emotionless on Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:11 am

Jeez cant help but feel brushed off by James =p oh well lol

Ares is adorable, i think i'll have Jac take him under her wing in a sorta big sister way, you know, help him into the family. =D

Sorry shmband we all kinda...departed. You could catch Jac before she hits the kitchen if youd like. Run into her for all i care. =D
Namaste: I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the light, love, truth, beauty & peace within you, because it is also within me. In sharing these things we are united, we are the same, We are one.

emotionless
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:56 am

Thanks, Emotionless...I enjoy writing Ares a lot ^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:42 am

@emotionless: No worries, I always find a way. ;)

Sorry if my latest posts were a bit lacklustre, I'm a bit under the weather!

Also blackwolf I never answered your question about when the main plot will begin. In the RP it's just coming up to dinner time, so we'll have the evening, everyone going to bed, waking up in the morning and most of them going off to classes. Then during the day (ie, "tomorrow" from the characters' point of view currently) things will occur to initiate the main plot. It won't involve everyone straight away, so feel free to have people do their own thing! It'll be my responsibility to work the plot I have in mind in.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:00 am

Thanks, shmband...I can use that time so he can 'get used to' everyone...^^

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:48 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post *Stupid midterms, clearly not as important as online rp*
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:57 pm

oy took me a while to read through the posts that were there before refresh to post and then theres more writting my post now lol

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RainWish on Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh, I hate when that happens. There's nothing worse than the moment you realized you double posted with someone. >_<

I rather like everyone's characters so far.

RainWish
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:52 am

Up to over fifty posts in under 3 days, good work chaps! And what's more there are no identifiable slackers, which is almost unheard of for an RP on this site, so yeah I'm very pleased!

@KapugenWolf - I was originally gonna have Calvin go talk to James...but I couldn't resist making him crash the BBall game going on out back. But good on you for reposting anyway! xD
Last edited by shmband on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:03 am

it just sucks that all the english people cant post at the same rate as everyone else allthough im really enjoying this.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:24 am

Yeah but hopefully it will smooth out, I've given advice on waiting for at least two people to post before posting again, to give an average pace for all.

Soooo what's everyone up to this weekend? (Yep I'm thinking about the weekend already...)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nightwolf on Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:29 am

meh i dont know heading into town to get a few things then stay on here all weekend as well as my ipod touch.

nightwolf
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:34 am

not really sure...spending time in front of my laptop screen and rp-ing all weekend?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Abalyth on Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 am

I have some homework to do, and I have to study so I can (finally) get my stupid driver's license. But no worries, I'll post as often as I can. Admittedly I did take a break last night cause I was feeling a little down, but I'm all better now, yay!

Also, we're all English :p I think you mean the Americans (damn us Americans, we can't do anything right!) Anyways, I"m waiting for class to start (go go precalculus) so I"m going to go ahead and type up my post, and finish it after if I don't.

Abalyth
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:08 am

I'm Vietnamese so my post time will not might not be the same as you guys' so...sorry about that >___<"

blackwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:19 am

OK you guys are seeding hundreds of plot ideas in my mind...this is all gonna knit together very nicely and everyone’s going to have a unique role (which will define itself organically as y’all just ‘do your thing’)...there’s gonna be jealousy and betrayal oh yes. There are also lots of NPC characters who will be introduced.

Can we aim to be ready to have all the characters sat down to dinner by tomorrow night (real world time that is!). Cheers. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:31 am

@Everscale: Don't be offended about Calvin, I'm just playing him according to his characters...his views are his own, not mine. :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!