Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:08 pm

No seriously Gwen (that's what i'm calling you) it's fine! I actually have a really good idea for a power now anyway. It's totally fine don't feel bad, that app was rushed anyway since I wanted to get it done. Keep the power! I have another in mind! ^^ I'm female as Specs said but no worries about my gender. I aint in the slightest insulted. You guys are talking about being GMs? I'm apparently a good GM because i'm organized, although my Rps usually run on my RPers rather than my own ideas. I prefer it that way. But like I stated, I know a thing or two about a GMs job, not taking the role too far ect. So if you do need help then ask me. I'm going to edit Strix now since I've finished watching a film. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:27 pm

@Shadows: Haha, your roleplay wouldn't hold me back. I'd probably get annoyed being that I've been roleplaying a lot longer and I don't need the oversight, but at least you're trying to help the novice players learn. That's a big step, as a lot of them won't get better unless someone explains to them that outside of set rules (like you have) there is a thing called "roleplay etiquette" that they don't like to hear about. Then again, I'm also the sort of person that writes outside of roleplaying, both as a job (when September comes and I go back to school) and as a pretty dedicated hobby, so my characters are set in how they are played, as I've had most of them for a long time. Of course, they've gotten better as my skill level has increased, but I tend not to be "surprised" by my established characters anymore. That's why I have to think through what character I'll put in a roleplay, because I don't make things up as I go along. I either work on them outside of the roleplay, or I never roleplay with them at all and I just write with them. Lupen is my NaNoWriMo baby as of last November, I still have to figure out whom I'm doing for this year. Again. You have a good idea, and you're a strong enough force to keep the novice players inline when it comes to roleplaying. They do need to learn what the rules are before they can intelligently break them. That way you don't have to hold their hand / PM them throughout the Roleplay to make sure that they add the right thing into the plot or make them put in that (example) Lupen of the Nines clause into their character sheet.

@Tabby: Gwen is fine! I answer to it. Yay for an organized GM! Another rarity. I dunno. I still think that a good GM comes with just... doing it repeatedly. Like anything else. Oh, I'm glad I didn't make you peeved because you had to change your character.

Winter is coming

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:41 pm

@Gwen. *Falls over* I feel like I was just jabbed by a single sentence. "I'd probably get annoyed being that I've been roleplaying a lot longer and I don't need the oversight, but at least you're trying to help the novice players learn." Another thing I like to teach people, get information before carelessly throwing comments. I would reach back to my old days of whipping out on sight. But I love Specs soo. My demon is caged until Eris says otherwise.

Now to bring a random picture. Image
Last edited by ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:43 pm

@Tabby-cat: Thank you for changing your character's powers without a problem. ^^ It was a great relief.

@Shadows: Well, I'm sure you won't be having any issues here, I hope. It seems we're all good people and can handle ourselves well, as well as our relations and such, so all should be fine. ^^ I might be a push-over, but if things ever got too out of hand, I wouldn't hesitate to boot anyone, but I'm confident that won't ever be necessary here. *edit* Awww, that pictuuuure~ Gir ftw~! Even though it's someone dressed as him, the feelings still stand. He's adorable.

*imagines Cyrus in the same costume*

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:50 pm

Specs, if anyone causes you trouble...they will answer to me and my child on a stick! And no problem in changing the character, I wanted to anyway, his power was kind of vague and I like this one a lot more. ^^ I GOT NEW HEADPHONES!

Lol Specs, Cyrus in that costume <3

Random images eh? Oh it's on Nine!

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

All shall bow before L!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:01 pm

Hiiiiiii guys... having a random picture contest are we?
Last edited by Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:03 pm

Lol, you guys.. *can't post any pics since I'm not on my name*

I like the giraffe xD They're all cute !

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:12 pm

....? Even the one with the Axe?

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Omg Specs your icon. <3

Can we just pretend the black-haired guy is Ghost? :D

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:20 pm

@Wake: Especially the one with the axe. I'm afraid if I deny, she'll chop me up.

@Tabby: Thanks! He's hilarious. xD And yes, we can pretend that that's Ghost. Or Rei I noticed that a while ago.

Reivy: Short black hair, red eyes
Ghost: Short black hair, red eyes

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 pm

especially funny that it got changed after I put in the axe crazy person.

Good mourning world, beautiful day... wait why is everyone screaming?

[edit] I feel sorry for cosmic horrors. It's so hard to have conversation with the humans when they start foaming at the mouth
Last edited by Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Here! I don't care about risking my dad questioning my picture surfing for this. xD

OmgWakeThatPicture

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:28 pm

Marvel the oversized pictures!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Oh yeah, I just thought of something, guys! I'll be starting the RP today. I'm just not sure what time. I actually just noticed how late it was! 7:30p! I need to get on this! After I go eat my watermelon, I shall post the starter. x3

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm

D: I can't see Wake's pics. It just says "Image" man that sucks for me. I noticed that too Specs. Not my fault, it was the first thing which came to mind. :P

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:32 pm

I find a lot of random pictures when I do normal searches

I've already won... you just haven't realized it yet.

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:35 pm

I think it censored my elditch abomination... dang...

here's a link then.

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/i ... 1_6391.jpg

[edit] okay now I've been completely censored... why?

[edit 2] actually I should rephrase that question. Was it the elditch abomination that got me censored or the axe crazy?

Wake
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

None of your images are being censored over here, Wake. I don't know why you all can't see them. o.o I'll be posting the starter soon~

Spectrum
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:52 pm

D: The link don't work either. Damn...lol Specs I ate lots of melon today; green, red, yellow, white. Every type!

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!