Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Nowhere Kids

Nowhere Kids

a part of “Nowhere Kids”, a fictional universe by Spectrum.

“We are the people that you hate. We are the bastards that you created. A generation with no place, a generation of all your sons and daughters.” Smile Empty Soul

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Nowhere Kids”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LadyoftheLand on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:04 am

@Gwen: Precisely~ And this awesome roleplay will go off without a hitch. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LadyoftheLand
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady_Gwendolen on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:07 am

@Lady: So we hope! I like the idea at least.

Winter is coming

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady_Gwendolen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:05 am

Thank Satan you reserved a place for me. Wow, this RP is so popular. I'm proud of you Specs! Ignore the Satan comment, long story.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:47 am

Tabbs! Hi.

You better have read all 8 pages. I had to read your long post. And there some funny stuff in here. Including rainbowpuke.

Maci-Care
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Visual Appeal Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:12 am

@All: Skimmed over everything... Geez, we seriously have posted a lot, haven't we? Including our infamous rainbow puke... -shot XD -is glad she was able to reserve a spot- XD Now then...
@Shadow: Oh yeah! Adrien is going to have a field day... If he figures out she is a he... -shot- XD 'Oh hello belle-fille... Oh, you're a guy? Wait, what?' XD
@Lady_Gwen (Not bothering to type full thing): Nice person. Crazy, but hey, those are the best characters XD
Edit: Hey, Maci, go check out Analisa in Nowhere Kids.... XD Also, added an entire history to Adrien. Whew! Now I think I'll stop editing him... -sweatdrop-
Break Me But Never Beat Me

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:53 am

*devastated face* But it's 8 pages with 145 posts! *sigh* Fine...but only because I want to see the rainbow puke. But just so you know, you're only hindering my process of your signature and of the two characters apps I need to do. Along with posting and packing my suitcase. I hope you're happy.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

OOC Reaction

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 am

Okay fine, here's my reaction to some posts on the OOC. Just to prove I read it.

*First page: Wow you guys talk in too much small text. I have to copy and paste it onto my notepad just to see some of it.

Spectrum wrote:@Poetic: Yeah, sorry, Maci already called electricity. I decided to go basic on this one and just give Miles the typical power; telekinesis. Wiki's not working for you? Darn, because all my ideas come from here.

I actually get my ideas for powers, here. (Shush, don't tell anyone!)

Hiya Nine! Nice to see you again! Horray for gay characters! I must check everyone's profiles. <3

*Forth Page:
Maci-Care wrote:
WARNING!

While roleplaying with Specs, Tabbs, Poet, and Me, beware, we well bring humor, Rainbowpuke, throwing babies, anime pictures and other stuff to the OOC, and bring drama, love, hate, sadness, happiness, and many many more in the roleplay. Roleplaying with us will be completly different then ever before.

We also bring you posts ranging from 500 to 4000.

Maci...we don't throw babies, that's just silly. We throw children! Aged 3+ You also forgot the fanservice I provide and the insanity my characters and I show. ^^ It was one time Maci! One time! (My average is 500 - 1000)

Spectrum wrote:xD Maci, I lurve you. <3 That was pretty epix. But 500-4000? That's quite the range. xD We also cater to fanservice needs when requested (or not requested). Well, Tabby does anyway. It depends how all this goes. I'm so excited to see her character! D: Everyone here has submitted amazing characters so far, too. I'm excited to get this started in general. <3 Love to all~

Exactly Specs! He knows about my fan-service! Wow, I actually have a stalker fan. Love you too Specs~

Maci-Care wrote:Well should we start tonight, or is it too late? We should have like Tabbs give the first post, and tell him to make it longer then the one in Chronos, see what people think/say/do.

Maci...I will die if I have to go beyond 3,700. Besides, I am not going to start Spec's Rp. *coughs* I'm a girl by the way.

ShadowsoftheNine wrote:If Tab puts a post 7500+ I will try to compete with her! Muhahahahaha!

Nine, please don't challange me. It kills us both Lol. Besides, I probably could actually meet that target...

Wake wrote:As a side note the character I do have in mind is someone mentally unstable. It might be interesting to have a scientist or another controlled keep him 'on a leash' for their interactions.

Lol...mentally unstable...*coughs* Cyrus. *few posts later* Yep, Maci agrees. *scrolls more, to bottom* And so does Specs apparently.

Maci-Care wrote:*coughes and almsot jokes* If i see one post over 5000 i will leave. And never stalk Tabbs again.

Damnit Maci why you gotta ruin my fun? I was gonna go around the 8000 mark.

*Fifth Page:
Maci-Care wrote:Don't forget to rate this post!
Re: [OOC] Nowhere Kids ( Subscribe topicBookmark topic )

Postby Maci-Care on Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 am
Also, everyone. If you want to check out soemthing really cool, and funny if you read it. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and where you see most popular topics, click on timeless Its an awesome roleplay, but its full (maybe, since one person is missing) The OOC has tons of stuff, even the invention of RainbowPuke, and the Roleplay IC is, just epic. SHopping, exploding objects, earthquakes, falling buildings, emotion kid named Cyrus, best yaoi couple ever
and the best evil soon to be couple maybe. SO please, check it out, its pretty cool and thanks for reading.

Shopping is what made Timeless epic? Lol. ._. Cyrus is the best yaoi couple? Are we on about him and Rei or him and Ghost? Who even knows anymore. Not that Cyrus will ever love Rei again

Spectrum wrote:Hey, Maci, I just realized something. You should feel pretty special. Your character is the only female Nowhere Kid since I'm about 100% sure Tabby's making a dude.

I never do females. But just for that comment, i'll put my sexy guys away and make a girl! I'm joking of course. I am probably going to use Kakine.

Spectrum wrote:@Gwen: You're probably older than me. I, at least, know that Tabby-cat's the same age as me. *stalkeralert*

@Sepy: I can see we're going to get along just fine. New best friend~ *clings* xD Just kidding.

@Everyone: Midnight! I gotta go now. I'll be back on tomorrow, ASAP. Goodnight! (and try not to spam my OOC board too much while I'm gone)

It's nothing to be ashamed of Specs, everyone stalks me. I'm stalkable. D: Do you have to get a new best friend Specs? I'll cry. I really will. Pft Midnight? I stayed up until 1am. I joke, you need your sleep. I don't. Well Specs...that was page 5. We're not on page 8. So what do you think?

*Page 6:
LadyoftheLand wrote:FINALLY posted Janus. >< He gave me such trouble. Ah well, he's there. >> Gee, thanks for blowing up my spot, Gwen. I'm not that much older.

No comment. (I love the name, really I do. Just it brings up a rather strange memory)

*Page 7:
Maci-Care wrote:I feel kinda bad for Tabbs, all this which he IS going to read. SInce i was made to read a never ending post by her.

You referred to me as both male and female there. ._. But at least you feel bad for me. But you don't do you? You're enjoying the fact that i've gone through 8 pages of OOC to please you. But Maci, this revenge isn't that bad. It's rather enjoyable.

So there. I'm done with everything I needed to say. I hope reading all of this brings you guys pain since it's now getting on for a thousand words. But that's not my fault, Maci told me to read it. So I did. This is merely my proof. I'm Tabris by the way to all those I haven't met before. I throw children, write fan-service, yaoi, insane characters and extremely long posts. 3,700 words is not that long. I'm also training to become a Mentor so don't drag me into bad conversations; it won't look good. I make signatures and I also made the title for this RP. I can do graphics on request so feel free to ask. Also ask if you want help with anything such as codes, character sheets, writing, even computer programs (such as Photoshop/Sony Vegas). My knowledge is rather broad with many things so if you need help, i'm here. (Even though i'll be leaving Tuesday for 12 days.) Pleased to meet you all, call me what you like; Tabbs, Tabis, Tabby, Tabi, Tab, Tabbyrus or you could call me Tabris. Just a thought. Now going off to make my character, but don't expect them up anytime soon. Character sheets take a few hours for me. Now i've gone past 1100 words so i'm going to stop. Also I stalk people.

Love, Tabris~

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm

Yay for Tabis! Even a huge post in the OOC, haha! I love this one! I won't say your stalkable, but I will say that if i see you in an RP it will largely change my thought of joining it. *Cough* Stalking Anyways, it's nice to see you in another RP Tabis! Kind of an odd coincidence, but eh..

@ Poetic: It will probably be a priceless moment a few times he is revealed. Problem is, no one can truly know what he is. Even he only thinks he is a he. Might very well be a she. Such powers may have warped his mind into confusion, being able to mimic anyones physical appearance even by the most minor touch can cause huge mental problems on oneself if they are weak. So who knows, a surprise might come and he might remember something he lost, only to find out, he was born a girl =P.

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 pm

@Shadow: Breaking Adrien's heart? Ah, you wouldn't! XD Nah, either way Adrien will have a field day. After all, he'll hit on anyone and anything... But most of the time he does it just for the attention, haha XD No, I already have a few ideas for how Adrien can meet the Controls without being killed... But maybe Adrien could be your Control's big target? Like, Adrien really goes out of his way to flirt with your Control (can't remember his name, sorry) and as thus annoys your Control to bits... XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Ahh, okayokay, Tabby-cat, we believed you after page one. xD At least I did. Oh, um, guys, I gotta make all this pretty quick since my dad just ran out for a few. There's something wrong with my internet (that I swear my step-mom messed with, but the admin account doesn't say anything...). So I'm currently on my dad's name and doing all this (secretly).

I don't know when my internet will be working again. Every time I get on it just says "cannot display page. Diagnose connection problems?" *clicks yes* "You have to be an admin to view this information." *@%&*^@)% <<stream of curse words

Anyway, I'll try and go and hurry to check your characters and accept them. Thank you all for submitting. ^^ Sorry about these troubles. Dx

*edit*
Omg Neru what have you done?! I haven't even read over your profile yet because the pic you chose is...it's...it's Katie! Maci! How dare you infect Neru's poor, innocent mind with Katie's profile picture! Augh. xD

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 pm

Aw Specs, I'll miss you. D: Nice to know Nine. ^^

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:52 pm

@Spec: That's pretty much what I noticed.... XD Katie is everywhere... -hides- Also, sorry about your internet! Hope it gets fixed... XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:03 pm

Specs has been tampered with!? Who did it, who!? May thine enemies know an eternal pain, razors slowly tearing them apart to savor every last bit of their insignificant breathes. Tear out and tan their intestines inside out to be used as my very own personal scarf when winter comes. Brain, frozen in blocks to be dropped into my cup of iced tea. Ashes to ashes, their body will be burned for everyday, every second they chose to stand against me. Kill the tamperer.

On another note, I will be heading out in a few for about an hour or two! As that stands, if the RP starts, don't worry about leaving me behind. The Nine shall never fall behind! Mufragafogafuga <--- It's a lizard man laughing, don't question me!

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:12 pm

Right, i've gone for a different picture than my original one. Mainly because Kakine doesn't have very many pics and I must be able to post up random pics often! I love this little chibi of him though!

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby poeticjustice8012 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:16 pm

@Shadow: Very nice curse. I must ask, did you make that all up on your own or what? I'm not good with curses. Usually I just say things plain and simple XD

poeticjustice8012
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Neru on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 pm

o_o I'm uber confused...xD
Is something wrong with the picture I picked?
"We can deny our angels exsit. Convince ourselves they can't be real. But they show up anyway. At strange places, and strange times. They can speak through any character we can imagine. They'll shout through demons if they have to. Daring us. Challenging us to fight." - Sucker Punch.

Neru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Oh no no Neru. It's fine. Just the same one as Maci used for a character called Katie. That's all we're saying. Well, they're saying.

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowsoftheNine on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:39 pm

@Poetic: It is truth right? Make all tamperers fall into the gravest of despairs. Blighting bastards, shrouding our hopes.

If you are around forums enough, you always see duplicates of photos...

ShadowsoftheNine
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spectrum on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

Okay! My dad has agreed to let me use his name without me having to sneak on every so often. xD We ran an hour-long scan on the admin account and nothing new happened with my own name's internet. *sigh* Oh well. I donno if we will be starting today or not. Tabby mentioned on Timeless that she'd get her character up sunday, maybe (right?). So I'll probably just wait for her submission. (No pressure, Tabby-cat! *no sarcasm*)

@Shadows: T_T Thank you! I hope they are cursed well so they can disintegrate and the curse on my internet be lifted. I miss my own internet. My dad's name scares me. I'm afraid to do anything here.

Spectrum
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:48 pm

You know I think I might just stick around for this roleplay. I might get a little busy in later weeks, but I think I can handle it for now.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!