Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Ohaiyoo watashi wa kame-sama desu!

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

Ohaiyoo watashi wa kame-sama desu!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby demensia on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

yeah hi! x3

im just the spazz of a guy who's been around, anyways luv yew all <3

and have some internet brownies as a gift [:::]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

demensia
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Friendly Beginnings

Re: Ohaiyoo watashi wa kame-sama desu!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Village Alchemist on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Welcome to our forum, demensia, and thank you for the brownies! I am Village Alchemist, formerly-official forum greeter. Have a fishy stick! Image Be sure to read the rules and the user manual. If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
im awesome! yeah ask me anything and id tel you absolutely anything lolz.

What is the meaning of life?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Paradigm on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:13 pm

Don't take the fishy stick! It's a trick!

Welcome to ze site, too.

Paradigm
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pillow on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

desudesudesudesudesudesu!

Pillow
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloasse on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Hi there, demensia, and welcome to RolePlayGateway!

As with all of the new members I welcome, I would like to direct you to some of the following links that you may find useful. First of all, I ask you to read the RolePlayGateway Official Rules. There are only five of them, and as long as you take these rules into consideration when using both the forum and the chatrooms, you'll get along fine with the community here. As just mentioned, we have both forum RPs and Chat RPs. If you have any problems within the forums or when using them, here are the RolePlayGateway Help Forums, where you are invited to make a post should you encounter difficulties on the site. As with the forums, we also have a RolePlayGateway Chat Guide that you can read to educate yourself on our Chat facility.

Along with technical help, there is also the RolePlayGateway Academy, which is there for your use if you require any form of assistance in your roleplaying skills and styles.

Finally, there may be times when you need to talk to a member of staff. Here is a list of the RolePlayGateway Team, complete with member names, their role in RPG and where you can find them (or you can click their names and PM them from their userpage).

I hope you enjoy your time here

Lain

Cloasse
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Rule 41: "Desu isn't funny. Seriously guys. It's worse than Chuck Norris jokes."

Now that the gratuitous Japanese is out of the way, welcome to RolePlayGateway. I would show you around the site, but Cloasse seems to have beaten me to the punch. Instead, I will just say this: Have fun, but don't feed the trolls.

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!