Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus Academy for Demigods

Olympus Academy for Demigods

a part of “Olympus Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

[Applications On Hold]Olympus Academy, a safe haven for a number of demi-gods, works to instruct young demigods in all major subjects, teaches them defensive skills, and helps them become demigods worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Olympus Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Olympus Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 pm

A) What about this? Its a song from Doctor Who

Oh. And I just got my first little convo snippet suggestion.....Its................................Well....Oh I'll just make it and then you can see what I mean but dont know how to describe.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:52 pm

Oh, and I forgot to reply to Jeffers! Torturing your own characters is like the best form of catharsis known to man. "Sooo, I see you're a pretty happy, healthy character... let's throw in some major cognitive dissonance, maybe a dash of sexuality issues, probably a dead parent here or there, just a sprinkle of lack of social coordination."

EDIT:
Stitch, the song is great! I CAAAAAAAAAN'T WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT! Also really excited to see this supposed convo you speak of.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:54 pm

XDDDD isnt that how we all are with our characters? We get to torture them because if you're like me, they live in your head hitting the inside of your skull with a bat because they're mean and you have so many little plots in your head and....

Nevermind. I'm going to shut up now.

EDIT: and the convo is up now. And now!!!! I get to go clip hunting again!!!! And if you all like that song, then i can download it and then soon....we shall have awesome badass trailer.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:59 pm

I love the song! <3 My band geekiness is coming out now and I wanna play this in my band class xD

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:07 pm

Audio is now in place! I just have to fill the clips to go with it!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:09 pm

When do you think you should have this badass trailer put together? I'm really excited to see it! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 pm

No idea. Since I'm on spring break I'll have a lot of time to search for clips and stuff so, maybe soon. But I work a lot on these things so...I really dont know. But its making me very happy so far.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 am

Okay! ^.^

I'm just really curious to see how this all works out. :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 am

I think you guys will like it.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 am

Still working on it, Stitch?

As for my self I was playing around with gif's and I thought of something funny :3

"Will, wanna go to the dance?"
"NO!"
"Well, what ever"

This is how Nina thinks.. She thought this might happen if she asked Will to the dance :/

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:44 am

Well that made me smile!!!!!!

And awww!!! Poor Nina!!!

Will! Get your ass in gear and ask her!

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 am

Yea it made me giggle! :P I seriously think though as soon as she's alone with Will again if he doesn't ask her...She just might >.>

Ahaha! He doesn't have to ask her :/ But yes, poor Nina, she's being put through all this torture of what might happen.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:01 am

Maybe he'll ask her :P

And I love the Gallifrey song! Doctor Who is such an amazing programme <3 Well...it was, with David Tennant.

Anywho, it is 7AM in the morning, I have had three hours sleep, and I feel perfectly awake. I have a feeling I'm going to crash real hard tonight.

Also, when will we be seeing the conversational thinggy? :D
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:22 am

Dee, the conversational thingy is tied in with the confessions! xD You can write either a confession or a conversation thing :P

It's 12AM over here. I still haven't gone to bed. I'm not that tired *shrugs*

I don't know if it's just me but 4 hours of sleep vs. 8 hours of sleep.. I'm more awake and such with 4 than 8 :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:25 am

Is there a new link to the confessions thread then? Am I just blind and missed it? The old one didn't work :P

And I haven't been tired throughout my school holiday lol!

I love sleep, but I don't need it to function.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 am

Here's the new link: The blog

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:39 am

Thanking you, Stitchy :D

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:13 am

Bloop...Bloop :D

I'mma superawesomeamazinglyfantasticallybloopyjellyfish! <3

Sorry about -------^ that.

I am just really awake right now and I have nothing to do! D:

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:18 am

Well!!! I just finished the first half of the video. One clip of each character to show who's in the rp, and now...the whole...integration part.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 am

Stitch, you're simply amazing! You brought together this whole group of awesome rpers with a good idea and an even greater idea of using face claims that I have never even though of doing before and the whole confession blog is just fantastic. This has developed into a perfect rp and I honestly couldn't even imagine asking for more :3 You work so hard and you're so dedicated to this I give you all of my respect. <3 I feel like this needed to be said! Not just because your making the video but because I realized just how amazing you are.

I'm done with that rambling of nice words :D

*Flies away on a unicorn*

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!