Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Olympus Academy for Demigods

Olympus Academy for Demigods

a part of “Olympus Academy for Demigods”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

[Applications On Hold]Olympus Academy, a safe haven for a number of demi-gods, works to instruct young demigods in all major subjects, teaches them defensive skills, and helps them become demigods worthy of the godly blood that runs through their veins.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Olympus Academy for Demigods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Olympus Academy for Demigods

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Oh dear! XD why go to Will? It'd be a mess! We all have unstable parts in our life, it happens :P SHIT happens ^.^

Dee, Rhea was just asked to the formal by Lennon xD LOL I wonder if she'll say yes >.>

Emilee isn't too thrilled about a formal at all. She doesn't like dresses xD not the ones you wear at formal's that is.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Will's reply: "If they have a pretty face and look good in a dress, go for it, kid." ;)

And I kinda' get it. Then again, it is late, and I'm worried about college tomorrow, so maybe I'll understand better in the morning. Can we still do confessions though? I love them <3
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BestUninterested on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:06 pm

Sinclair just asked someone... o_o

BestUninterested
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:09 pm

BestUninterested: The confessions blog thing is working for me.

I some what get the whole new addition to the blog but I am still somewhat confused :P

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaPlathFan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:10 pm

I love how Sinclair and Lennon both just panicked about the dance and threw themselves at the mercy of the first girl they saw.

SylviaPlathFan
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:12 pm

Oh my god! What has been going down?! I lost Internet for ages D:

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylviaPlathFan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Meesha! I thought you died!

You only missed 59 posts :p

If I were you, I would just read the posts, the 'relationships' thread and then posty posty :)

SylviaPlathFan
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BestUninterested on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Stark! Calva! You really must post! Those poor guys are so nervous!

BestUninterested
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

Ok, so....are we saying that the ball thing is later that night? Or in the upcoming days? Or..........

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:34 pm

>.< I really wanna post for Nina but I can't! I need to wait until I can post Emilee as well.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Never fear, Sorella. I'm working on my post as we speak.....type.....whatever.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Haha, don't as if I'm rushing you.. I'm just impatient. I'm singing right now anyway xD

Well Sinclair seems to think the ball is later on that night..I think it should be the next night or something so they have more time to ask a girl... >.>

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:07 pm

That's what I like doing - waiting so I can post for all of my characters. Tomorrow night, my computer is going into the repair shop for the day, but it will be back Tuesday night. I can post at college, but it might be short, as I hate people watching me write - it makes me feel so self concious -.-

I'm looking forward to the up-and-coming posts, though! Everyone asking each other out the dance! Eeek, so exciting. Wonder if Chloe will get asked.... she's kinda'... I don't know. Boys and her don't go well together. Oh well, who knows :D

Ashy, I'll post in Lost tomorrow, being forced off of the computer now - apparently, midnight is too late to be up when I have to be up at six tomorrow, ready for college. Eh ;D

Also, has the confessions blog gone now?

Night y'all.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm

its still a confessions blog. I was just wondering if you guys also wanted to do the little convo thing. I can change it back and just do the confessions if you dont like the idea. I just thought of it and thought it sounded like fun. Even though the whole gif-searching thing might be a bit hard.

And now im all nervous about this ball thing. I mean...I dont know if either of my chars are gonna get asked, but hey, I already have Ever's whole outfit planned out. And now I'm just spazzing out on my computer because I've got like 15 tabs open on which I am doing a lot of random stuff.
Last edited by StitchSaysHi on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Dee, it's fine. Also I know what ya mean about the whole people watching you write thing xD I hate it also. Hence why I don't let my friends read anything I write.

Awe! Tuesday night I'm going shopping :P

Nighty night, Dee.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Averagebear on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:22 pm

FFFF, Stitch, that idea is marvelous! I don't envy your job, though! All this image searching and editing's gotta be rough!

Also, formal dances are the worst in real life but I'm REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS. I like how much potential there is for ultra-awkwardness and millions of kitty cat fights (of course referring to Lukas and Sinclair).

Oh... my goodness... Nova's gonna be a fretting wreck about this whole dance thing. He'll probably go back and forth in his mind and million times until everyone's already been claimed.

plot twist: and then he'll ask out the remaining three girls like a mothafuckin' pimp DO.

Averagebear
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

T-T I can't post for Ezekiel till Nina says something, I kinda want one post for both Rhea and Zeke so I don't waste space. Still thinking about who Zeke will ask.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Don't worry! Soon enough there will be a post for Malcolm and then I can do Emilee's and Nina's post and then you can post! :D

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:44 pm

@BestUninterested I have replied :D Sorry about the delay my internet is seriously awful!
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 pm

I posted as Rhea I'll wait for Zeke :) (500th OOC post!)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!